If we had more gun training in schools this kind of thing wouldn't hap-

>if we had more gun training in schools this kind of thing wouldn't hap-
Why are gun nuts so retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehicle-ramming_attack
latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-training-live-fire-testing-would-be-1518214222-htmlstory.html
youtu.be/ie83MVgeCwQ
cap-n-ball.com/fathers.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SHALL

WELL REGULATED

MEANING PROPERLY FUNCTIONING

There are other people on the team too you know. They didn't shoot up a school. We aren't going to punish them because of some psycho. This is America.

>changing the meaning of words to suit your agenda

>THESE WORDS MEAN WHAT INWANT THEM TO MEAN BECAUSE I NEED TO PROTECT MY RETARDED WORLDVIEW

That's not what I'm saying, but nice strawman. The NRA says that more gun training would prevent attacks like these, when in reality it just makes these attacks more deadly.

>leftists arguing about semantics
No self awareness on this one

>which is exactly what the leftists are doing.

>if you don't have guns you can't kill people!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehicle-ramming_attack

being unirionically this fucking stupid

Tell me that I'm not the only one who sees this.

Maybe they should let rest team carry their guns on campus

Vehicles serve a useful purpose. Guns have 1 function: to kill
Look at the Las Vegas shooting. Could anybody kill 59 and injure over 500 with a car?

>the left does it, that makes it OK
Great argument, faggots

> If we take away all guns then the problem will be solved
Because only law abiding citizens commit mass murder.
Sidenote, do you even lift soyboy?

If we had simply removed the "no guns" sign (seeing how El Abominacio here ignored it), then he would have been shot dead within 15 minutes.

But... liberals always say we need more training for gun owners. Are they agreeing with the NRA?

no refunds bernie.

>school has rifle team
>no one shoots back
jeeze

>Guns have 1 function: to kill
implying this is not a useful purpose

>Guns have 1 function: to kill

Guns are also constitutionally protected whereas cars are not, great argument faggot.

>Could anybody kill 59 and injure over 500 with a car

Yes

Also, I'll be keeping my guns and you enjoy having your family/girlfriend raped by Tyrone and Jose amigo

>2nd amendment amended to only repeal bear arms from good shots

I think you're misinterpreting.

Forget the team, they said we need more.

Do you know what MORE means junior? MORE is something that is RELATIVE which means it DEPENDS on current variables.

Make gun training a required credit just like math/science/english then see if there is a school shooting.

How did you come to the conclusion "when in reality it just makes these attacks more deadly"?

"it" is referring to "more gun training" - more implies a second instance where something was achieved in greater numbers or instances than the first. You just undercut the second instance out of the equation to push your agenda.

Nice try at propaganda and weakening of minds though, maybe you should have gone to gun class instead of english because you could at least have blown your brains out instead of shilling on Sup Forums

>Vehicles serve a useful purpose. Guns have 1 function: to kill

and yet cars kill more ppl then guns do.

It's just a new excuse to make guns and whites look bad every single day isn't it? People actually believe this shit.

NOT

Nice strawman, faggot. Never said we should remove all guns. It is logistically impossible, between 300 and 400 million guns exist in this country. Confiscating them all would be a nightmare.

I'm just pointing out the fallacy of the NRA's arguments

>liberals always say...
No they dont.

when are people going to wake up to this fucking psyop?

they want to take your guns away because right wing people care about being armed

it's a wedge issue

they are trying to rile people against the right because the right stands in opposition to them

they will do anything and everything to make people on the right seem scary and unreasonable

Statistically, gun violence has gone NOTHING but down in the last century. So, your appeals to peoples emotions are pretty moot when it comes to "more gun control".

>No they dont.

Bullshit. It's always one of the staples of their sensible gun control lists.

latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-training-live-fire-testing-would-be-1518214222-htmlstory.html

underrated.
ice fucking cold user.
well done.

This all just reads like a false flag, everything’s way too convenient, they need to be more subtle.

Women are going to ruin this for men. Even most of republican women want stricter gun laws.

why don't they just have metal detectors?
In my city the schools had them since the 90's.

Gun crime is at its lowest levels in like 30-40 years. But someone who just watches cable news and doesn't research for themselves might think otherwise when the media report 24/7 for weeks on any mass shooting (which statistically are a drop in the bucket compared to gang violence and the majority of gun crime).

It's not like the dude concealed a rifle? While metal detectors may make sense for some things, I doubt it would have stopped this. It wasn't a high risk/high crime school, so the guy was able to just waltz right carrying a rifle and a bunch of ammunition.

>cars aren't a constitutoonly protected right, even though they were invented over 100 years after it was written
What the fuck are you even saying?
>I have guns to protect myself from niggers and spics
You are 20x more likely to kill yourself than anybody else. Please, do so.

Good post user, underrated.

All these shills are doing is making a generation of people who see through their tricks.

The fact that so many shills are mindless zombies who parrot what they are told is testament to the effectiveness of modern psy ops/brainwashing

Guns are very effective suicidal tools.

DO IT FAGGOT

NOT

>How did you come to the conclusion "when in reality it just makes these attacks more deadly"?

Who would kill more people? An untrained civilian or a trained marksman?

MILITIA MEANING THE WHOLE OF THE PEOPLE

how would he have got the rifle in?

This argument is retarded. Cars are deadly, but they are necessary for modern life. Guns are unnecessary, and only useful for hobbyists and criminals.

Let me repeat: I DO NOT SUPPORT MORE GUN CONTROL

Jesus Christ you faggots are illiterate

>my car started leaking oil, so I drained all the oil to stop it
Why are anti gunners so retarded

>hint - they're not retarded, they're just evil

I am a liberal

I don't think more gun training would reduce mass shootings

Therefore, ALL liberals don't think alike

America doesn't have a gun problem, it has a mental health problem.

>MILITIA MEANS WHATEVER I WANT IT TO AS LONG AS IT FITS MY AGENDA

THIS!!!! 1000 times this

Let's talk about fixing the problem, not taking away peoples rights

>retarded analogy is retarded
Put down the crack pipe, user

>and only useful for hobbyists and criminals

Well for starters, half those gun deaths are suicides. If someone wants to kill themselves they're going to do it, a gun is just the most convenient and easy option for most.

And considering there are some 300 million guns in the US, but only 15,000 are used for homicides, the vast majority are obviously not used by criminals. That is only 0.0005% of guns being used in criminal acts (that probably also include justifiable homicide/self defense as well, but that would be a pretty small chunk of homicide and the majority would be murder).

But sure user. Guns have no use whatsoever and should be taken away from the 100 million or so Americans who enjoy and use them legally.

Actually that was what George Mason, the person that wrote the 2nd Amendment said.

la creatura...

Gersh we sheer r dumb
Wishe we wuz half a smrt as the enlightened leftards

Your logic is flawed. look back at history and you will find that the militia consisted of regular people with their privately owned weapons assisting the govt

Good argument there buddy. Seems like you're the one smoking crack if you need that simple analogy spelled out for you

>mental health is a huge issue in this country

>let's cut Medicaid so poor people with mental health issues are unable to seek help
>let's allow a 19 year old with mental health issues to legally purchase a semi automatic rifle with a 30 round magazine

If you truly cared about mental health, you would fucking do something about it

You mean toys, not rights. Making it more or a process to get these weapons isn't doing anything to your rights.

you dont need a car. you have buses, trains, bikes, and legs. cars are a convenience, not a necessity.
the point was, an object designed NOT to kill, kills more ppl accidentally then an object that was designed to intentionally kill. its ppl, not objects that are the problem.

You're being intellectually dishonest if you don't recognize that a majority of liberals support more gun training (or anything really that makes it harder and creates more hoops for somebody to jump through to own a gun and carry a gun; increased training is just a means to that end).

RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE

All leftwing retard policy decisions are based on logic and reason.

>you would fucking do something about it
Isn't that what I said

Instead of having football teams and school dances, have security. youtu.be/ie83MVgeCwQ

>Guns are unnecessary, and only useful for hobbyists and criminals
not useful for protection? then why are you ok for police to have them. are they hobbyists or criminals?

>A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

>the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

>shall not be infringed.

So, you don't deny that gun violence has been continually going down for decades now?

All these bullshit right wing arguments about reasonable gun control are easily proven wrong. Blame whatever you like, the simple fact is that tons of first world countries have implemented better gun control laws and this shit stopped. Period. The fact that you don't want to give up your toys so you can play army is fine, but just be honest about it. Nobody is taking away your rights. Making it more of a process is not taking away your rights. It ensures that crazy mother fuckers don't get them. That's the point. Maybe that's what some of you are worried about.

>If someone wants to kill themselves they're going to do it
True
>a gun is just the most convenient and easy option for most
>most convenient and easy option
That's where I have an issue. People with suicidal impulses can just pull a trigger to end it all. If we can prevent mentally unstable people from obtaining handguns, then they're forced to tie a noose, jump off a building, or put a shotgun in their mouth and pull the trigger with their toe.

>only 0.00000005% of guns are used in homicies
How many are used in armed robberies? Or suicides?

Either way, my point remains. Guns are only useful to hobbyists and criminals

>Everything is exactly as everyone says it's been
>NOOOOO THAT'S A LIE!!! FUCK OFF SHILLS!!!!

So this is what cognitive dissonance looks like.

>decides to stop replying to arguments as he can't win them and instead take up his soapbox to delcare victory anyway.

Then why did he write the words "well regulated militia," which means something completely different

Don’t forget leftwing retard, guns are also perfect for protecting your revolution from that starving peasant that looked at you funny.

I know you think of yourself as really clever but you're not, you're uneducated and pretentiously asking stupid questions.

There was no misunderstanding of what the founding fathers meant by the 2nd amendment. Just read cap-n-ball.com/fathers.htm

>taking the oil out of a car equals training children to use firearms
Yeah that's a solid analogy buddy

There is no argument. That's the point. You can't argue with reality. Other countries have done it. It's reality. How do you argue that. If your flag is right you know that better gun laws work.

>Libs actually believe this

True story:
One day I came to work and my company put had put a no weapons policy in place that went so far as to forbid anything resembling a weapon including paintball guns etc from being anywhere on company property.

Punch Line - They enacted this policy because an employee who we had just hired told the HR department that a group of people (not coworkers) were after him trying to harm him.

>public transit
>in America
Nigger you must be either trolling or retarded.
>people are the problem
So why don't we spend more money on mental health in this country?

There was a mass shooting at a Mud Brotherhood mosque last year
Or to put it simply
You.
are.
wrong.
retard.

He's speaking in an older form of Engish, where "well regulated" means "in proper working order".

Thus the seocnd ammendent actually says (in today's language):

A properly functioning militia, being necessary for national defence and freedom from tyranical government, requires that the right of the people to own and use weapons shall not be infringed upon by the state.

Which makes far more sense if you think about it. Why would an act written to prevent government tyrany stipulate that the government should regulate the wepaons that are to be used against them in the event of government tyranny?

>15. The Oxford English Dictionary gives the following examples of usage for the term "well regulated": 1709: "If a liberal Education has formed in us . . . well-regulated Appetites, and worthy Inclinations." 1714: "The practice of all well regulated courts of justice in the world." 1812: "The equation of time . . . is the adjustment of the difference of time, as shown by a well-regulated clock and a true sun dial." 1848: "A remissness for which I am sure every well-regulated person will blame the Major." 1862: "It appeared to her well-regulated mind, like a clandestine proceeding." 1894: "The newspaper, a never wanting adjunct to every well- regulated American embryo city." One definition of the word "well" in the Oxford English Dictionary is "satisfactorily in respect of conduct or action." One of The Oxford English Dictionary definitions for the term "regulated" is "b. Of troops: Properly disciplined." The one example of usage is: "1690: Lond. Gaz. No. 2568/3 'We hear likewise that the French are in a great Allarm in Dauphine and Bresse, not having at present 1500 Men of regulated Troops on that side.'" The Oxford English Dictionary, Second Edition (Clarendon Press, Oxford 1989).

We've done it. Didn't stop anything. In fact, if anything, it increased the crime rate.

Yeah words and actions are not the same thing, kid. You say you want better mental health support in this country, yet your elected officials enact policies that do the opposite

There is no country in the world that even begins to compare to the United States in amount of these cases. Sure they have other shootings in other countries, but even all added together they don't come close to the numbers in the US. Why BECAUSE THEY MAKE IT HARDER TO GET GUNS. Does it solve the problem of crazy people wanting to kill people no. Does it greatly reduce the amount of people killed, yes. Dumbass.

>implying cops aren't trigger happy retards
SIMON DIDN'T SAY JUMP FAGGOT
*BANGBANGBANG*

>well regulated

Agreed, what's your point

>Why would an act written to prevent government tyrany stipulate that the government should regulate the wepaons that are to be used against them in the event of government tyranny?

This is the part that really cracks me up.

I honestly can't believe that any liberals out there truly believe their interpretation of the 2nd amendment. They are just being intellectually dishonest.

Really when was your last mass school shooting?

>>public transit
>>in America
>Nigger you must be either trolling or retarded.
never said it was good, just that it was available. point still stands, you dont need a car.
>>people are the problem
>So why don't we spend more money on mental health in this country?
good question. lets ask the ppl spending the money (politicians)

see
They did not speak as you do, they spoke as we did.

The training isn't a lot of use if students aren't allowed to carry their guns to their other classes.

Alcohol is more recreational than guns and yet it leads to many instances of drunk driving. Should we ban alcohol?

Dunblane I believe, after which they banned a load of guns.

Last mass shooting more generally was Mowat I think, who did it with entirely legal (post gun ban) guns.

OK, I'll explain it to you.

If oil is leaking out of your car is oil the problem? No. Obviously it is a bad gasket or seal etc.

A kid goes to school and shoots a bunch of people. Is the gun the problem??? No. Obviously the problem is the nut job that pulled the trigger.

The gun is an inanimate object just like the oil. The oil is making a visible mess on your driveway, so one could easily associate oil with the problem and want to get rid of all oil to solve the problem in the same way that people want to get rid of all guns to solve a problem with shootings.

The car will run for a little while without oil, but will eventually break down. Our democratic republic will function for a little while without protecting the second amendment, but it too will fail shortly thereafter becoming a more authoritarian regime.

Just be honest gun fags. You don't want anyone to touch your toys so you can play Army and post pictures of your toys. That's basically it. Don't give me this bullshit about taking on the government either. I'm sure you're a crack shot with your toys, but have you met the US military? You aren't taking them on Rambo.

>TFW treudaeu is your leader
>never owned a gun in your pathetic
leaf-life
Fuck off leaf boy grow some "difficult genitals" and be a "person"

>the militia = the entirety of the people
>a well regulated militia
So you agree, gun rights need to be regulated?

if they were all as trigger happy as you believe, there would thousands more dead a year by their hand.
are you saying that guns should be banned from cops as well as law abiding ppl?