Take the clean-shave pill Sup Forums

Take the clean-shave pill Sup Forums
What's your excuse for not shaving your neckbeard? Anyone with a beard is usually hiding a weak jawline or double chin, you're not fat are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sZa26_esLBE
youtube.com/watch?v=YQueZCuZ714&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=mgzHu3pxgG8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/8-Prenylnaringenin
youtube.com/watch?v=-d_uc-ryKz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I look better with a beard
>I enjoy having a beard
>I have a thick beard as opposed to what you posted
>I work out and have a hairy body so it goes well with it
>I dont care what people on the internet think of it
here are a few reasons
pic isnt me but very very close

They don't shave because they are lazy.
/thread

Being a soy boy nu male is all mental. Facial hair is a masculine trait. Stop being retarded. And just because a man shaves doesn't mean he's a nu male. Fuck off

>t. "manly" facial hair

>t. beardlet

I don't know how any man can be bothered to cut his hair every day. Not only is it a chore but the little hairs get everywhere. Used to cut all my head hair every few months but now that my hair doesn't really grow that much I'll probably stop.

>I don't care what people on the internet think of it
>he says as he tries to justify having a beard to a stranger whose opinion doesn't even matter

Men have beards. We don't "grow" them as an act of will. They grow on their own. Women (most) have no beards. Children have no beards. They cannot grow beards. When men shave their beards they are emulating women or children. Perhaps the burdens of manhood are too great for you and you should in fact retain the soft smooth face of a child or a woman.

This. Shaving every morning shows discipline.

>hey guys look, I shaved
>I-im no longer a beta am I?
a numale who shaves is just a shaved numale

Yeah but anyone who has the lumberjack beard that isn't a lumberjack is also a numale

This.
Stop spouting "shortcut" to get manlier. You'll get manlier by doing manly things, not by shaving, getting contact lense or eating onions.

>judging a man based on his face and not on his actions and merits

2018 pol everybody

>Muh primal manhood

There is no point convincing yourself of this if you also choose to engage in modern society. It is the pathetic holding on of an imagined "true" state of being. Assume the rigorous discipline of the bald pill and achieve a higher state of consciousness.

'Nuff said.

and a shaved guy who isnt bond is a numale as well

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

>It is the pathetic holding on of an imagined "true" state of being
nice try schlomo

Sup Forums doesn't get to comment on masculinity. Sup Forums is a mix of low-t faggots and right-wing numales, all LARPing as men.

Pic extremely relevant.

I always shave my beard and moustache because it's always itchy

>Clean-shave pill
Might as well take soy!
Fuck you, you're a faggot, as always!

Clean shaven is the only way to go.

Using Jew media as your basis of proving everyone wrong. Really Goy???

>lumberjack

youtube.com/watch?v=sZa26_esLBE

i"ve been rockin' the beard for over 20 years now, that was my thing.... now i have to shave it off because these queers made it their official badge of faggotry?

fuck them, fuck them all to death

explain this OP

It's called genetics you stupid fuck. Some people can rock strong beards, so can rock clean shaven. Some look like fags clean shaven, some look like you with a beard. Genetics

I wear a beard from about January to May, helps a bit in winter when its cold out.

>jew giving advice

Feel bad for you user, but yeah, they know they are babies so they grow beards, it's fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=YQueZCuZ714&t=0s

From a man who says "rockin'", I'm guessing its encrusted with shit anyway.

>now i have to shave it off

You don't have to do anything but if you feel compelled to shave it off because of your stated reason then you're probably a faggot anyway.

>all fat guys

you are trolling

you went too far back in time. every since the first world war clean shaven has been the way to go.

I grow out sparse pube-like facial hair to distract from the poc marks, red marks, and acne scars on my face

I like having a beard because im a big guy4u and it seemed to intimidate people even more when I look like a bearded nutter as well. I know it's not healthy to think this way but I'm just fucking sick of people and anything that let's me get through them quicker is a bonus

Is it common for fats to want beards? Is this like a Santa cosplay?
But why did it change? What happened around that time that made having facial hair less respectable?

hurrdurr I'm glad I have the discipline to drag a patented Schlomos (tm) disposable razor product across my face

Presidential.

Shut up, Wesley.

>all actors on the left
to make this a fair comparison you'd have to have leading male actors on the right also

Faggots look faggy regardless of their facial hair, men look like men clean shaven or bearded.

This has already been mentioned by me here , it's not an effective argument.

This.

ignoring all facial hair: good looking people on the left and ugly people on the right

Because not every man has a jawline like that.

OP can't grow a beard

Why would I care?

Are they born with low T? is there anything they could do to "man up"?

>can't grow a beard
>no testosterone

>Hey guys did you hear this new fad?

yeah, I think I'll keep my facial hair, even if there are faggots with facial hair out there in the world. spoiler: there are faggots who are clean shaven as well.

using photo of Sup Forumsacks so autistic they actually attended a meetup as evidence of the overall demographic. kys

Here it is.
Because OP made a thread about it.

A real man is going to make himself presentable but not give a fuck about what bandwagon shit is going on. Some men can rock beards and look amazing, others look like patchy shit.

Pretty sure the fat aspect has more to do with laziness.

Yep, OP btfo, classic cherry picking.

>Assume the rigorous discipline of the bald pill and achieve a higher state of consciousness.

HAHAHAHaaaaah........ You bald headed nu male faggot. lol

I engage in society every day with a 6 figure job and a beard. Nice try though.

My bf wants to have a beard because MUH MANLINESS but it just ruins his boyish cute looks.
Seriously he looks like a goddamn lost boy vampire, but he keeps this stupid fucking goatee beard and it ruins everything.
I wish he would just shave it off and squeeze my boobs.
Pic related
Exactly what he looks like but imagine a stupid fucking soygoatbeard

This. At some point, my beard starts to become irritating.

Tits now

Open bobs

>my bf

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

>I intentionally leave a thick tuft of pubic hair on my face

okay

Just let the man make his own mistakes you controlling cunt. Also please exit the internet or show bobs.

>Beards are for soybo-

There's nothing inherently wrong with having a beard, particularly if you're a traditional, masculine man. But if you're a cuck, having a bear just make you look like a disgusting slob or bearded woman.
Honestly, it doesn't matter whether or not numales have a beard or not. They'll look like faggots either way.

shaving grew from the need to have gas masks fit properly in the first world war, before that nearly every man had a beard as a sign of their masculinity and groomed it according to their status in society

Only pioneers wear the fucking beard

Same with lumberjacks, the mouth beard keeps sawdust from choking you

28yo.

Never went past 3 days without shaving.

this isn't a pol meetup this is speedrunners from leddit

Get a safety razor for 7$ off ebay best money i ever spent. Actually enjoy shaving now.
The chad razor vs the plastic soyblade

>bonzi buddy
>le white power hand sign xD
>maga caps
It's Sup Forums.
I mean, these faggots get the bullet too.

Your manhood is not defined by your looks or your beard,it is defined by your actions and overall standing in society.Neckbeards who jerk of f to hentai and watch anime think that they are more of a man than someone who cant grow full beard yet works 8-hours a day and actually is not fucking virgin should be shot on sight.

>t. Low test "male" who grows patchy facial hair
Sad!

8 hour job is nothing to be proud of

You have to wash it daily, you dirty faggot. Your head hair would get itchy if you never washed it too.

im trying to grow moustache why in the fucking hell i have a teenage moustache im 25 for fucks sake my fucking moustache would grow better when i was young what happened is it all the beer i dont ever eat soy at all wtf happened reeeeeee

>What's your excuse for not shaving your neckbeard?

Maybe because I look like a child and I am 30 regardless the small scars and deviated septum from excessive cocaine use.

youtube.com/watch?v=mgzHu3pxgG8

>Just look at all these babyface beta losers with no beards.

All these nu-male faggots are growing beards because they need to compensate by joining a passing fad instead of going with the timeless class and sign of a grown man.

My wife likes my beard.

Soy may be a le epic meme but beer is 100 times worse, it contains actual estrogen not meme tier estrogen thanks to the hopein
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/8-Prenylnaringenin

>/threading yourself
But yes, it's true.

I am lazy but I shave, how does that make sense?

Bears are a white thing though
mudshits and kikes cant grow proper ones
youtube.com/watch?v=-d_uc-ryKz8

>2018
>growing the facial jew

I seriously hope you guys dont do this

*untrimed facial hair

Trimmed beard, clean shaven, or eternal shadow are all manly

manhood is defined by biology retard

well what the fuck am I to do with my weak ass chin?

baby faced bitches will never understand

Clean shaven is objectively the only sane choice, but you need to have good facial aesthetics.

wewlad even the pettiest d&c tactics thrive on nupol

wow, what a faggot you must be.

Some people look better with a beard, faggot. Just keep that trimmed. Those duck dynasty beards that nu-males love to sport have always looked like shit.

nah dude, thats too much
when a beard can be grabbed during a fight its too long

>What's your excuse for not shaving your neckbeard?
I have Polish ancestry and have the cleft they're known to have. My nose has it too and it becomes increasingly apparent as I age.

Besides I like having a goatee. Keeps me looking youthful post-30.
Feels Slav man.

I have a big square jaw and I shave every 3 days to show it off

Every time I see a beard guy I imagine inferior genetics and laugh at him

Other chads know what this is about

>tfw strong jaw and facial aesthetics, but also high t with thick full beard
>tfw look good always no matter what

Let's just be honest, ugly untermensch vermin with weak chins and/or shit facial hair shitflinging at each other just need to die in their incel holes.