Multiple shooters

Multiple shooters
Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/m6d9d
timesofisrael.com/report-florida-shooter-said-he-hates-jews-claims-they-want-to-destroy-world/
edition.cnn.com/2018/02/16/us/exclusive-school-shooter-instagram-group/index.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5402709/Nikolas-Cruz-threatened-kill-people-private-chat.html
youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag
archive.is/8zZ4p
web.archive.org/web/20180214212957/https://www.instagram.com/cruz_nikolas/
youtube.com/watch?v=5l7R_GcAtig
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag
youtube.com/watch?v=4uhWXRXgTb0
youtube.com/watch?v=D88b-LQ523A
youtube.com/watch?v=MoNM6ovPgeM
youtube.com/watch?v=VVH3-usGNDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-9oQ6oEVxU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was the CIA so I guess you're right

We live in a society where the burden of proof is on the one trying to prove the case.
That means it is on you, mutt.

We have already established that the woman in pic related is a Jew, as is the shooter Nikolas Cruz

archive.fo/m6d9d

destroy the evidence

Ikr they know what they did

True, "we" have established this in our imaginations. Also every single murderer in every white country may appear to be a white person, but "we" here on Sup Forums know that they are all Jews trying to make out perfect race look bad.
Amen brother.

Every white person that does something bad is a Jew, FACT!

I don't care if the amount of white people in the world each year that commit crimes is greater than the entire number the the Jewish people, they have to be secret Jews somehow. Since real white people can't ever do any wrong FACT.
The Jews are the blame for slavery also (even if the first slave ships were named after Jesus and were from England with Christian captains). Apartheid in south Africa was also the Jew's fault.
The civil war was their fault, even wars in ancient Europe are their fault and the black death that killed 60% of the European population is their fault.
WHITE FACTS!

>arguements never made
person just happens to be jewish in this case, its no big deal dude, just relax.

Cruz is Jewish according to Sup Forums people. No actual new source ever said he was Jewish, in fact just after this happened people on Sup Forums decided that he was Jewish because they claim that anyone who does anything like that is a Jew.

The Sup Forums users also "confirmed" inside their heads that the las vegas shooter was Jewish also. And every other shooter before that (all 48 of them in 2017).

No actual information out there has ever said they are Jewish though, but Sup Forums white supremacists decide that no white person can ever do any wrong, so decide in their head that they are all secret Jews and part of a conspiracy to make white people look bad.

I am white myself and Sup Forums losers have called by a kike literally dozens of times just for not agreeing with them. You guys are jokes, sorry. I bet none of you have even met a Jew in real life.

>Sup Forums losers have called by a kike literally dozens of times just for not agreeing with them
classic

the thing is that CNN reported that Cruz in an email told a friend that his mom was jewish. Of course he never knew his parents, so that doesnt really matter. Why do you have problem with this?

underrated

Blacked video when?

A j* wish knowing what gun shots are suppose to sound like in a hall way. Concrete floors walls steps and lockers lots of messed up angles for the sound waves to bounce off of

How did my innocent little post turned into an argument about Cruz being a jew

>CNN reported that Cruz in an email told a friend that his mom was Jewish.

Isn't it funny, you can't even link CNN saying this. All your 4channers can do is say CNN said it and then are never able to provide a link.

You pathetic piece of shit.

In fact he actually said that he hates Jews. He is one of you, stop trying to push off every one of your own that is a piece of shit onto Jews.

timesofisrael.com/report-florida-shooter-said-he-hates-jews-claims-they-want-to-destroy-world/

Cruz was a white supremacist, he hated Jews (just like you freaks). And he was obsessed with race and hating blacks and Mexicans also.

edition.cnn.com/2018/02/16/us/exclusive-school-shooter-instagram-group/index.html

He literally is like a Sup Forums Sup Forums person or a stormfront person that was just crazy enough to act out his delusions in real life.

He is your role model, your freaks.

Stfu you fags ruined my post

the first time i saw this it was a source from cnn, when i googled it now a dailymail article came first, so here ya go
>pic
sauce:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5402709/Nikolas-Cruz-threatened-kill-people-private-chat.html

kinda makes sense, since cruz is a (sephardic) jewis name. Again, what is your problem? u cant even do a google search.

It wasn't the CIA faggot

It was Mossad

im sorry man, we shouldnt derail

to get back on topic, they said he put on the fire alarm and shot people in the corridor, but when i watched the video i saw a person lying dead in a classroom... so either bad reporting or something weird going on...

Secret service, duh. They came to the school right before it happened.

if his birth mother was jewish then according to judaic law he qualifies as jewish
it doesnt matter if he was raised by hispanics or not

fuck you faggot It was an israeli operation

chan losers have called by a kike literally dozens of times just for not agreeing with them

2 possibilities here.... 1 a kike called you a kike to get you onside defending kikes or 2 you were acting like a kike

no you don't understand, the people who adopted him were jewish too. The school he went to also had a lot of jews, tallahassee has a large jewish community if you didn't know (thats why he shot (((white people))), as one can see in the video)

He isn't a Jew dumbass, he is a white supremacist that hates Jews and blacks and was picked on in school by Jews in fact. He always talked about how he wanted to kill Jews.

No one has any information on his mother either, he never even knew his mother or met her (so he doesn't know anything about her). He likely just invented in his head that she was Jewish because he hated her for not keeping him.

Show me who his birth mother is, you can't. If a lunatic saying something is evidence that it's true according to you, then Arabs must run Hollywood also (since Alex Jones said so once). Moron.

hello shlomo
why are you hiding your flag?
is it because of the blue star?

>kikes or 2 you were acting like a kike

That's where your delusion is you stupid white supremacist low IQ fucking idiot. You want to imagine that anyone that doesn't agree with your braindead BS is a "kike".

You would be calling like 95% of the white race kikes on here with that stupid logic.
You white supremacists are always the same, blame the Jews for your shit failed lives and blame every person that you don't like as being a Jew.

I see people on Sup Forums being accused of being Jews left right and center, I bet there are nearly no actual Jews even on Sup Forums. Jews usually spend their time doing better things (that's why they are so rich), they don't live on Sup Forums like you retards.

just because he is a jew doesnt mean he didn't hate jews (he had more reason than most to, as you began to mention).

He didnt know his mother but his adoptive family did, they weren't just friends but far off relatives of the mother.

a jew came on your thread to ruin it OP
he should go back to redd!t and do his circle jerk there with his buddies from tel aviv and boca raton

after he said he hated jews he mentioned his mom was a jewess but that he never knew her
nice try though shlomo

There you go, classic 75 IQ white supremacist accusing anyone you don't like as being a Jew.

You know who are actually Jews? 23% of Nobel prize winners, when they only represent 0.2% of the world population.
The vast majority of Soviet scientists were also Jews.

You stupid low IQ racists love to try to claim that all of these real Jews that built your world for you are somehow basically white people. But then when your own pathetic people commit crimes you want to claim your own people are Jews. So back the front.

I am white idiot, white people aren't saints. Your are fucking deluded, white people commit far more crime than Asians also. Get a reality check your internet deluded freak.

>He didnt know his mother but his adoptive family did, they weren't just friends but far off relatives of the mother.
that is also, btw, the reason he came to be adopted by them (as a favour to the mother)

>The vast majority of Soviet scientists were also Jews.
so was the vast majority of Soviet leadership
they dont call it the dictature of jewery for nothing

>after he said he hated jews he mentioned his mom was a jewess but that he never knew her
nice try though shlomo

He didn't know his mother, he didn't meet his mother.

He hated Jews, he likely in his mind convinced himself his mother was a Jew since she gave him away. Most children hate their real parents they never knew or have never met that gave them away.
And an insane white nationalist with mental illness like Cruz would naturally in his head tell himself she was a Jew to validate his stupid hatred.

no dude
i dont give a shit about jews
but you sure are acting like a butthurt jew
so, if the shoe fits, stick it up your ass

>He didn't know his mother, he didn't meet his mother.
but as ive said his adoptive parent (who were relatives of the mother) knew, and probably told him.

>knew, and probably told him.

Provide a source you low IQ white nationalist. Provide a source.

You can't, exactly as I thought. Your imagination of Jew hatred is just as bad as Nikolas Cruz's, your brother.

White nationalists/racists in Sup Forums and stormfront are always the same. Never met a Jew, low IQ and into conspiracy theories to blame Jews for their life failures.

Your guys always on the side talk about blacks, well you particular subset of white failures are actually worse than blacks in fact. You represent the bottom 5% of the white race and you would be better off just killed, the world and white people would do a lot better without you.

im guessing he met his mom when he popped out of her pussy
you are a psych professional able to tell us about his mental state
typical jew
im white when it suits me, jewish when it doesnt
nobody is saying whites are innocent dipshit, just you with your strawman bs trying to jew the thread

Fuck you guys
How do I delete a thread

once again you fail to do a simple google search, i have already given you the name of the adoptive parents (the last time i provided a source, which you claimed i couldnt, much like now)

see:
and look up the interviews done with Lynda Cruz, she tells about how she knew the mother. Fucking unlikely that nick never would have asked about his mother and found out she was a jew, considering how freely lynda cruz shares the truth (look up her facebook ffs!)

low iq libtards can't into research,
thats why they believe all authorities, cuse they are lazy shits

you came on here and started calling everyone white supremicists
then say people call you a kike
you are 100% exactly the kind of subversive that tries to ruin these boards when people are just minding their own business tabling their thoughts
its discord and its usually jews trying to make reasonable people look bad
if you dont like being outed, then FUCK OFF back to redd!t you fag

>im guessing he met his mom when he popped out of her pussy
> able to tell us about his mental state

He is just as insane as you, mentally unhinged. Only difference is that he had more balls and lived out his racist fantasy in real life. Where as virtually every white supremacist loser on Sup Forums will never get out there and do anything and will just keep ranting on Sup Forums with their autistic buddies on here. About how its the Jew's fault that their life is shit and can't get a GF or a life.

You are all literally wastes of life, better off dead.

>they are lazy shits
thats also the reason why they are libtards in the first place, cuse they need other peoples shit cuse theyre too lazy work themselves

You guys really cant identify an attention whore?

and then he comes on here larps as an elephant calls everyone a nazi and starts defending nobel prize winners
LOL

>You are all literally wastes of life, better off dead.
you are starting to sound a lot like Cruz,
kinda makes sense since he was a registered democrat too, just like you - you fucking memeflagger

You respond to your own posts. You are mentally ill.
Keep living on Sup Forums, it's good that society doesn't have to put up with you. Keep blaming Jews for your own life failures (99% of white people don't agree with you, and they think you are a fucking stupid idiot).
Goodbye, pathetic excuse of a human.

>Goodbye, pathetic excuse of a human.
stop writting you tweeny blogposts here, scum

You're obviously fucking stupid lol

this, fuck. MUH DICK.
i really really want to BEAN this jewess

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag

1) Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a school shooting in their county.
2) Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter".
3) Alphabet Soup says they can't verify it and leave him in place to become the patsy.
4) Date & time of shooting is selected by DWS and Scott Israel.
5) Feb 14th – Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning.
6) Something causes Cruz to show up on campus via an Uber Taxi("Hey meet me outside class after Pre-Calc! --Cindy").
7) Team of 2-3 shooters (Mossad Agents) go into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus.
8) Alexa Miednik(Blonde Jew witness) sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus.
9) For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
10) Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle.
11) Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the pre-selected patsy.
12) FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home as he has been pre-selected to be the "shooter".
13) They spend the night using MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques him convincing him that he has done the crime.
14) Feb 15th – Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide due to the MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques.
15) Feb 16th - Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime.

More points:
>Scott Israel quoted the Talmud in press conference for shooting
>MSM made sure to report the shooting interrupted "Holocaust classes"
>Several victims were Jewish (blood passover/sacrifice ritual)
>Cruz was an Elsagate MKUltra victim / Youtube pedo

top jej

Cruz attacked decent people, you are not decent people. Learn the difference you racist low IQ waste of space. Your life is shit and you are a loser on Sup Forums because of yourself, not because of Jews or anyone else. I feel sorry for your parents, no one would care if you died and it would be better off for the world. Same with the freaks on stormfront. Goodbye you literal subhuman.

You're fucking retarded Lol. I guess you watch fake news too. Dumbass LOL

>mentally unhinged
>unhinged
This is the same ADL faggot that made the ROF Larp thread that was used to troll the media the other day. It's all the same language. Same syntax.

>you are a loser on Sup Forums
says the guy on Sup Forums
the state of Sup Forums nowadays

>fake news

Fucking low IQ moron, you remind me of arguing with a dumbass flat earther. Keep looking at your Alex Jones BS and your white nationalist websites. Stupid child, the Dunning-Kruger effect is strong in you dumbasses. Goodbye, you literally have the mental capability of a 9 year old.
You are a loser that lives on Sup Forums, so it isn't at all surprising though.

big if true,
can someone do a language cross-check? im to tired.
>inb4 it turns out ive been eating the bait

He ditched the weapons and blended in with the crowd to escape the scene.

/thread

i get why people eventually call him a kike and tell him to fuck off
i dont really give a shit about jews and he annoyed me enough to do it
i just came to this thread to see if there were any interesting theories of info

I'd multiple shoot all over her face

She's got that "I just witnessed a school shooting and a bunch of my friends are dead" overjoyed look on her face.

>says the guy on Sup Forums

This is my last message to you low IQ fucks. Learn about the difference of equivalence.
No, I don't live on here like you mentally ill low IQ conspiracy freaks, that's what separates me and you. I have a total of maybe 200 posts on Sup Forums and we all know you freaks basically live on here.

You remind me of the losers on yahoo answers when I called them out on being losers that live on the internet and are out of touch with reality and have no education, because they had 30,000-90,000 answers (you may not be able to figure this out honey, but that is the literal activity of a loser that lives on the internet, no normal person would ever waste their life doing that).
They cried like you losers and claimed I am the same as them, since I was on there. Yet in reality I had like 300 answers, hardly the equivalent or the same thing as a person who say on their ass on the internet typing out tens of thousands of answers.

Now you are too mentally slow and ill to probably understand how they are different things, you are a mentally abnormal freak and all normal people hate you. That's why you have to live on the internet, most people in the wold wouldn't care if you died and you have no friends.

Goodbye freak, I am going to actually do something. You stay on here like you always do and babble your mental illness and read your conspiracy theories and claim that "education" is for stupid people and you are a WOKE being. Stupid low IQ freak, goodbye.

>theories
Learn the difference between "theory" and "hypothesis". You are clearly from the retard class.

Have a nice life loser.

you live on redd!t
we can tell because of your spacing you betaqueer
didnt they teach you that in temple during pilpul class?

archive.is/8zZ4p

KHOU debunked the 2nd shooter conspiracy theory. Most likely because Alexa Meidnik's interview was with a KHOU sports reporter and conspiritards were running wild it

>This is my last message to you low IQ fucks
immediately posts follow up message
FUCK OFF BACK TO REDD!T SHLOMO

>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Kek. Thanks for playing

*with it

how do you debunk two different girls in two different interviews?
one says he was next to her while shooting elsewhere is going on
the other says both ends of the hallway were taking fire

Only real americans can feel that feeling.

to begin, lets take this post and compare it with the larp
>see pic

both have:
1. short mood-setting sentences.
2. a "i have background and knowledge in this but im not like you/them"
3. perfect grammar
4. obsessivly correct use of ' and ,
5. "you need to change, goy"

not only can i verify that these are thouroughly scrutinized messages (the ones in this thread were definetly made earlier and then copypasted here)
- but they are also very similar in structure, style and tone.

Same person.

my guess is hes some retard from the SPLC or ADL trying to agitate for screencaps

There's more. Give me a minute, I'll show you.

before you ask, the text between the red lines is " i have background & knwledge but im not like you/them"

and the yellowed (+last sentence, i forgot)are the iconic mood setting short sentences.

examples of those can be found in at several places
> I have a total of maybe 200 posts on Sup Forums and we all know you freaks basically live on here.
this = "i have bkround & knwledge, but im not like you/them"

>This is my last message to you low IQ fucks
>...Goodbye freak, I am going to actually do something.
this = mood setting short sentences + the last one being a "change urself goy!", much alike the last sentece in the original larp

same person.

I called the thread out at the time. Same reactions. Same language. Same syntax. Like I said, same person.

he says
>and "we" all know
so is it possible the morons who tricked the MSM into saying cruz was a white ethnostate whacko were the "we" this loser is talking about?

>I heard shots.
>Then I saw the shooter.
Thats one shooter.
Done.
Good fight, wasn't close.
sage

>so is it possible the morons who tricked the MSM into saying cruz was a white ethnostate whacko were the "we" this loser is talking about?
thats all jordan jerebs fault though, but maybe the discord group that supposidly trolled jereb are the "we".

before i go to bed i want to share my theory:

JEREB GOT HIS SHEKELS,

Fix this meme now, it is too good for your shitty crop.

Prove yourself right before asking people to prove you wrong, retard

>assuming I made it
>assuming I give a fuck what you think
Enjoy this one.

He can get Israeli citizenship, can't he?

Got any feet pics of her?

get woke, it was those fucking neo-nazis from their submarine base in the hollow earth.

web.archive.org/web/20180214212957/https://www.instagram.com/cruz_nikolas/
youtube.com/watch?v=5l7R_GcAtig (35:30, 1:17:17)
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag
youtube.com/watch?v=4uhWXRXgTb0
youtube.com/watch?v=D88b-LQ523A
youtube.com/watch?v=MoNM6ovPgeM
youtube.com/watch?v=VVH3-usGNDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-9oQ6oEVxU4

>normal person

>to see pics of the outside of the school
>check for cameras
>they probably malfunctioned or were disabled.
right..
>check 711 cameras
diabled..
>check mcdonalds camera
disable..