They are destroying the school where the recent Florida shooting took place

They did the same thing with Sandy Hook.

Does it really make sense to destroy the building?

I know there was a lot of evidence that came out suggesting Sandy Hook was not even an active school at the time of the "shooting."

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200564969.html

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2018/02/17/florida-school-shooting-timeline.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That is kinda odd. Awful lot of sliding going on today.

Bumping for interest.

Obviously, they want to give building contracts to politically connected people.

Why not give the $30 million back to taxpayers
The people who decided this need to be deported

wait what, they are doing literal upgrades and improvments as of literally this week as ive been reporting on :

Obstruction and hiding evidence.

What shooting? What the fuck happened

WTF THEY LITEARLLY HAVE FUCKING 30 MIL LEFT IN THEIR FUCKING BUDGET

"Early estimates indicate the cost of a replacement building is between $25 million and $30 million, he said."

this shit suspect AF

Destroy the evidence lmfao. They know what they did.

it doesn't make a damn bit of sense
why are they destroying the building ?
why did they destroy Sandy Hook?

its really twisting the almonds in an almost painful way

So has anyone actually attended there recently?

why wouldn't you?

Those kids are gonna loose half a year of education over a little bit of blood

this.

instead of erecting a relatively inexpensive memorial, they choose to demolish and rebuild. after all, paying insiders is top priority in the USA.

Seriously what the hell happened

why would you?

history repeats itself
>multiple claims of second shooter
>news articles up before the actual event
>suspect killer is clearly drugged out of his mind
>immediate decision to destroy the crime scene
>multiple drills and practice scenarios running just prior to the event
>police/operatives on camera leaving the scene rather than securing it when the killer is still at large

some knucklehead killed 17 people and used a gun at a school in Florida earlier this week

here is an article from Fox News. DO NOT believe everything you read. there are a lot of rumors and lies coming from all media sources. I shouldn't have to tell you that.
foxnews.com/us/2018/02/17/florida-school-shooting-timeline.html

Kill people to steal money by corruption.
HOLY SHIT

I was I truiged by this last night but I’m pretty dead inside when you consider this won’t be last time (((they))) do this and it would take some really impressive teamwork to stop them.

They’re pretty muh trolling us at this point. Nobody would even believe you outside of the internet and you’d just be labeled a weirdo and ostracized.

bamp

Yes it makes sense to close down the school. Would you send your child there? How would they feel about being sent to a school where a massacre had just taken place?

There was a school shooting in Florida. A bunch of people died. The media refused to acknowledge the evidence. Now they want to destroy an entire school cause... well, no reason at all. Probably because it's got evidence that proves the mainstream media wrong.

>hurr durr let’s shut down the entire city of Detroit and Chicago because of nigger ghosts.

> sheriff in charge of the investigation quoting the Talmud to the press

should be honored to attend a school people died to study at

Pretty interesting strategy.
Kill a bunch of kid. Demolish school.
Get awarded building contract.
I think we will see more of this.

+$30,000,000 national debt

Could schools be their new targets?
Kill kids teachers etc. (Check) Try to turn country against weapons and try to ban them (Possible check)

Destroy the crime scene at the school with all ''Evidence'' (Check) Hand out the destruction contract to (Their) contractors so money can be repeatedly funnelled through their business' (Possible check)

The left has become too powerful
We must put an end this

Question everything. Genuinely need more threads like this because it would be impossible to make such claims in real life. Either way if it happened why would there be a problem with asking a few questions regarding its credibility?
>can't defend hitler because "muh holocaust"
>can't defend gun possession cos "muh schools shooters"
If we can't question something how the fuck can we trust it's true?

Totally. Has there been an official list of names of the victims?

THEY WERE ALREADY AWARDED PRIOR

they HAVE 30 MIL LEFT TO SPEND

i explained all this shit in my thread fagets

It doesn't matter. No evidence will every be released anyway (like Sandy Hoax, Pulse etc) these are all hoax events.. No photos, no evidence, no bodies, just laughing lolling crisis actors, to indicate than anything happened whatsoever.

Make the same thread tomorrow laddo hopefully it will get the attention it deserves

Nothing happened. The government/media conducted a staged hoax, pretending that bunch of kids died. Nobody died. There is zero proof that anyone was even injured in the slightest

OH and I am still waiting for anyone, for Q user, for the "insider" cuck posters, anyone, to post the slightest shred of evidence that Sandy Hook, Pulse nightclub etc, fucking ever happened.

Can I have some proofs pls?

>Waiting for evidence that Sandy Hook even happened
>Waiting for evidence that Pulse nightclub was not a retarded farce hoax

This is called "waiting forever" for you goyim

where have we seen this before oh wait the was sandyhook in which the school was closed a few yrs before the shooting and it was drill being run that day. they need a new playbook this one is getting old. CIA stop killing our kids this shit is right out of operation gladio that CIA ran over seas yrs ago.

lmao. this is probably the reason

Will they do it before or after the trial seen as its a crime scene?

>CIA stop killing our kids this shit is right out of operation gladio that CIA ran over seas yrs ago.

First of all, all the Sandy Hook kids, were 100% super-libtard, insider connected family CIA kids, for starters. Second, none of them died, third, all the families, 100% after the event, came out as gun-control superstars, traveling with Obongo on the gun-control roadshow, from hearing to hearing, shilling for gun control.

there has to be obits and what not at this point. i believe the shit happened just think its likely that sandy hook and parkland were paid mercs

Nobody died. Fake obits can be planted with simple ease by the government.

They have never showed one shred of evidence, that Pulse, Sandy Hook, and now this fake Florida "shooting" ever happened, because in fact they never happened.

Following jew-9/11 logic, some motherfucker likely took out a big insurance policy the day before.

this, until liveleak has actual fucking dead bodies its all fake

just like the fucking staged ISIS vids that LL doesnt even botherwith now

the most recent one of some guy "catching on fire" with heavily edited CGI, music, effects an other shit is hilarious, even the body clips thru the cage bars

Prove to me 9/11 happened. I wasn't there to personally experience it, so why should I believe that it was real?

Sorry, bro. Missed it. Lot of shit getting slid.

Good stuff though.
ONE FUCKING BILLION.
JFC. Is that even remotely normal?

I don't care if it happened or not, but I believe those buildings are gone. You go to NY and check it out. Whether or not a bunch of jews died, is not a big deal to me, buy they never sacrifice their own.

Florida Shooting
>Videos
>Injured victims
>Images of dead
Happened

Sandy Hoax
>No video
>No injured victims
>No images of the dead
Didn't happen

Also this.

No and that make the whole claim suspicious.

I'm inclined to think that thermite charges collapsed the building and not the plane collisions. Molten steel was observed pouring out of the building and small steel spheres were observed amongst the wreckage. That points to melting steel, but jet fuel can't melt steel beams.