!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FALSE FLAG ALERT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLORIDA SHOOTING WAS DONE BY ISRAEL.

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag

1) Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a school shooting in their county.
2) Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter".
3) Alphabet Soup says they can't verify it and leave him in place to become the patsy.
4) Date & time of shooting is selected by DWS and Scott Israel.
5) Feb 14th – Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning.
6) Something causes Cruz to show up on campus via an Uber Taxi("Hey meet me outside class after Pre-Calc! --Cindy").
7) Team of 2-3 shooters (Mossad Agents) go into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus.
8) Alexa Miednik(Blonde Jew witness) sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus.
9) For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
10) Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle.
11) Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the pre-selected patsy.
12) FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home as he has been pre-selected to be the "shooter".
13) They spend the night using MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques him convincing him that he has done the crime.
14) Feb 15th – Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide due to the MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques.
15) Feb 16th - Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime.

More points:
>Scott Israel quoted the Talmud in press conference for shooting
>MSM made sure to report the shooting interrupted "Holocaust classes"
>Several victims were Jewish (blood passover/sacrifice ritual)
>Cruz was an Elsagate MKUltra victim / Youtube pedo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E6uHr-Yv4E0
miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article158305419.html
youtube.com/watch?v=arQkivaRRWI
youtube.com/watch?v=9RY83mAr5uA
youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scofield_Reference_Bible
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This timeline needs to keep being reposted.

bump

Gentiles exist only to serve Jews as slaves. Goyim were only born to serve us. Without that they have no place in the world. Only to serve the people of Israel. Why are gentiles needed? They are only here to work. They will work, they will plow. They will reap. We will sit like effendi and eat. That is why gentiles were created.

Disarm the goyim cattle

your days are numbered, kike

So is the youtube shit the trigger for these guys? Do we know anything about Paddock's accounts?

The real villains are low IQ ugly people

let the chads and stacys rule the world you ugmos

Why is it so hard to believe white men are getting insane? Do you not recognize what brought this nation up?

youtube.com/watch?v=E6uHr-Yv4E0

and don't forget the fed prosecutor that washed up on the beach dead shot in the head...

miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article158305419.html

simply jewgle "federal prosecutor found dead"
it's that simple.

also

"Seth rich"

Fuck off retard. Its ALWAYS a false flag.

(((They))) are always behind it.

>(((They)))
They being those that work at 55 savushkina street.

We own you and outside of this containment board you have no influence whatsoever. How does it feel to be helpless?

All mass shootings and terror attacks in USA are done by Israel. It is so obvious, it is beyond me how are they still doing it, and there is not 1 fat american who will see it and stop them.

your times up

>James Alex Fields Jr.

He was the alleged driver, right?
Wasn't he a democrat?

STOP SPAMMING THIS NONSENSE FUCKING SHIT YOU FUCKING SHILL

youtube.com/watch?v=arQkivaRRWI

>hate blacks and jews
>shoot up school comprised mostly of "whites"

>another shooter with no discernable motive

These patsys are always jews and the mayors of the towns are jews too

אפילו את הטוב ביותר של הגויים צריך להיות נהרג

You've been the Gentile since Yeshua's persecution you corrupted seed of the Pharisees

IT WAS NOT A ISRAELI SHOOTING, BECAUSE NO FUCKING SHOOTING OF ANY KIND HAPPENED.

IT Was a simple hoax event like Sandy Hook, Pulse etc, done for /conditioning the sheeple to believe government, conform and be sheeps/ reasons as always. Nobody died, nobody was shot. FUCK

It was an israeli false flag.

kys retard.

Imbeciles. SHOW ME ANY PROOF THAT SANDY HOOK, PULSE NIGHTCLUB, OR THIS RECENT RETARDED FLORIDA NON-SHOOTING EVER FUCKING HAPPENED????

>I know it happened, because these nice jews in the government told me, and we know jews never lie, and government never lies.

Each one is different you retard. Sandy Hook no one died, but in this one people died.

Sometimes Israel kills people in false flags and sometimes they don't.

Now fuck off retard.

מי שדוחה את התלמוד ילך לעזאזל וייענש שם במשך כל הדורות.

I think like terrorism, these "events" besides being a longer term play for gun confiscation, serve in the absence of war as proof that we not only need the government, but need more of it.

You are going to burn for eternity.

It's called the hegelian dialectic. The jews use it to enslave us

>Sandy Hook no one died, but in this one people died.

OK show me any proof, that anyone died in Florida school non-shooting?? I'll wait. (actually I won't because I would starve to death waiting for proof of a shooting that didn not happen)

theres literally videos. you are literally a brainlet. it doesn't take a genius to figure out which shootings have actual casualties and which ones don't

now kys you disinfo kike

bump

>perfect Google Translation

Cryptokike

>now kys you disinfo kike

It's double ironic when a davining Talmudic jews like you posts stuff like this.

we can work and slave for a lifetime, you will slave for eternity if you don't repent and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. Don't be a fool we already know how everything ends. and it's not the way you think. Hell will be the absence of God's love and grace. And the only thing left will be death, weeping/gnashing of teeth. God's gift of salvation is instant for anyone who believes and admits they are a sinner.

>> Revelation 20 New International Version (NIV)
The Thousand Years
20 And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain. 2 He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years. 3 He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.

4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They[a] had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.

Who is Alphabet Soup?

Also can someone explain what this pic is showing? I'm too dumb to understand.

The Judgment of Satan
7 When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore. 9 They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them. 10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

The Judgment of the Dead
11 Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. 13 The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what they had done. 14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. 15 Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire.

Revelation 20: 7-15

the kids being interview are all strangely calm

youtube.com/watch?v=9RY83mAr5uA

ישוע ותלמידיו עסקו בכשפים ובקסמים שחורים, הובילו את היהודים לעבודת אלילים, ונתמכו על ידי כוחות זרים וגויים במטרה לחתור תחת פולחן יהודי

>A JIDF room jew trying to post memes.

Thanks for the laughs, at least once again, we get something for our tax dollars, incredibly pathetic trolling and psyops.

NOBODY FUCKING DIED IN THE SCHOOL YOU FUCKING RETARDS.

Idk it's getting confusing. He could be right. Hell he could be one of them bragging. Either way it comes off as schizophrenic and 8chalmish. I think they're leaking.

yeah you think you own something, you don't own shit, just like you and any nigger who thinks like you thought the election was a lock. #theyneverthoughtshewouldlose now you get to watch everything you held to so preciously slip away from you. and there is nothing you can do because you already know the outcome down you? nigger

dont fall for the kikes tricks. hes trying to turn the discussion into whether people died or not.

the point is, its a false fucking flag by israel.

bump

No I'm not turning the argument. I am observing the simple fact, that nobody died, and anyone who believes government, is retarded.

The only question is, what is your motivation for lying, who is paying you and why?

>No, I'm not trying to turn the argument
>The only question is,

thanks for keeping my thread bumped, kike

We'll just collapse your economy and instigate race war. It's better for you if you surrender your pathetic AR-15's and religion, then we won't have to destroy your nation. All you have to do is submit to the Noahide Laws, is that so difficult?

Definelty a false flag!!
Bump for truth

youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng

sup bro, i posted the same shit you did yesterday basically a few seconds after you did. i like the way you think.

Prove it, the blasphemy of which you speak is especially vitriolic, finally you show your true form

Good thread. Keep it up OP. Have a bump.

The Noahide Laws were rendered obsolete with the new covenant from Yeshua's sacrifice

We agree it's a false flag Talmud-boy, I just have to add what that means in this case----

>NOBODY FUCKING DIED, AND YOUR DISINFO IS RETARDED.

Gentiles exist only to serve Jews as slaves. Goyim were only born to serve us. Without that they have no place in the world. Only to serve the people of Israel. Why are gentiles needed? They are only here to work. They will work, they will plow. They will reap. We will sit like effendi and eat. That is why gentiles were created.

Disarm the goyim cattle

Rarely do jews speak the truth, thanks for this rare post Rebbi.

Disgusting Talmudic ממזר
The Torah is the only Law for the Jews

bring on the fucking holy war.

31 What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32 He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? 33 Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies. 34 Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Christ Jesus who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us. 35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? 36 As it is written:

“For your sake we face death all day long;
we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.”

Romans 8: 31-39

What did you call us again? whoever the fuck you are, you still have time to repent and save your eternity.

The reality is, is that it doesn't matter if they died or not. People think they did. Now as far as the whole Israeli false flag shit. It's a possibility. My thing is it comes off as schizo and spreads everywhere. The issue being others mediums don't allow in depth articulation and it's even worse. It makes countersemitism look bad and muddies the waters in the same vein as ocuppy Wall Street and 9/11 truthers.

This guy is such an obvious patsy, sure he was mentally unstable and a strange kid but as soon as the juden caught wind that he loves firearms and fit the school shooter profile I can see them rubbing their hands and putting their schemes into action with him as the fall guy, I read that like 40% of the school is jewish, its yet another attempt of the hooknoses to surrender their guns and freedom

Okiedokie

You have to perform miracles to be a saint lad

Jesus Christ is risen

Your millions of "Christians" have been brainwashed by us and will gladly die defending us because we're the Chosen People of G-d and the apple of his eye. Our Zionist Christian slaves will defend Israel to the DEATH.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scofield_Reference_Bible

>‘We shall drive the Christians into war by exploiting their national vanity and stupidity. They will then massacre each other, thus giving room for our own people.’ Rabbi Reichorn in Le Contemporain, July 1, 1880

CIA has been experimenting with MKultra since the 50s or so
we know the Feds sell guns to mexican crime cartels and to the CIA's pet islamic jihadis, although once again the government has been doing this for decades as well--Iran-Contra, US creating the taliban and building the al-qaeda network and all that jazz.
basically this paragraph checks out and the reason the Deep State are evil, treasonous, powerhungry kike mobsters and killers.

you dumb fucks don't know that Jesus Christ is the Messiah you are still waiting to come. MORONSSSSSS LOOK AT WHAT YOU'RE SAYING HAHAHA CHILDREN OF THE DEVIL. lololololololololololol

Making a list, checking it twice. Gonna find out who's going to burn in the lake of fire and who's nice.

now that's my numba

we in da digits nigga

C'mon user you're not this dumb.
>Alphabet Co.
>Alphabet

There is still time for that. (Though I guess being gay and managing to work your way up to Secretary of Defence is a miracle in itself).

You seem pretty LARPy to be honest Goy, I bet you only know about the Scofield Bible because Assange tweeted about it.

>They will then massacre each other, thus giving room for our own people.

This only works if the goyim don't know. At this point the first people for the next massacre in line are kikes. you and your jewish friends contribute a lot to that fact.

(((They'll))) always concede to a degree that something is not as it seems, an inside job or false-flag even, but the thing the controlled opposition protects the most is the fact that the media is completely involved in the hoax. That's it's all a lie and not just a small cadre of specops working for the deep state.

You goyim are evil and will be punished for your disobedience. We are divine beings on this planet and your only purpose in existence is to serve us as our slaves.

I bet you believe in the "Holy Rapture" too don't you goy?

they cant hypnotize anyone . that shits fake . all the cia did in mkuktra was give people acid and rape them. basically if you dont want to be raped again you do what they say

so the cia jew raped some poor boy and then threatened to rape him again if he didnt shoot some kids

I still don't get it.