Isekai Shokudou

SHIT
ANIME
FUCKING
DROPPED

See you next week

Every living being's favorite guilty pleasure: arguing about which food is best food.

captcha: fattoria espace

PASTA
WITH
KETCHUP

Who would you rather fugg space dragon elf or demon?

Also doujin when of aletta getting her happy ending she deservees?

>spaghetti sandwich

>the look of disgust in everyone's face

But seriously what the fuck is a fruit sandwich and how could anyone defend it, let alone claim it's the best?

This anime have too many elves and even a new one is slutting our screens next week

t. Dwarf

Cream, bread, fruit
Japanese shit

Actually pretty much nothing mentioned on this episode goes well in a sandwich

Am I the only one disgusted by that potato FILLED with fucking butter?

You have shit taste

So you are the user that eats butter with a spoon uh

Dragon > half > demon > lizard > human > shit > pasta with ketchup> elf

I don't remember if it was butter or cheese, but when I visited Germany they had this potato full of butter. Solid 3/10 would not try again.

Good cooks use tons of butter.

not all food asks for butter though if you eat out at a regular high end restaurant that isn't vegan/vegetarian or whatever you're eatting atleast half or a full stick of butter

People always say spaghetti with ketchup is gross but I think it's because it makes them think of Honey Boo Boo

Really, it's pretty damn tasty. You only use a little ketchup and you're frying it with the noodles so that it caramelizes a bit.

Yes, you are. And it's not FILLED with butter, it's probably got ONE (1) FUCKING PAT of butter in it, just melted so it fills in the cross-shaped cuts the chef made in it. And baked/steamed potatoes with butter are FUCKING DELICIOUS, YOU TASTELESS CUNT!