Princess Principal

Those filthy slants

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13650982/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Dorothy episode next
It's time for you memers who say she's only good for her rack to eat your words.

>princess in charge of making a new thread

It's pretty obvious that Princess is nice and caring with the entire team, winning their hearts. We don't see it because it happens off-screen, during their day-to-day interactions (Chise's commentary about Princess' bad jokes), with the on-screen time focusing on the definitive moments (Princess protecting Beatrice from bullies or jumping into the ship).

Why so many of you can't read between lines? Is it an american thing?

Threadly reminder that Chise killed her father for stupid reasons.

Beato is so short!

Reminder that Beato is for cuddling and protecting.

Chise looks like a shiba inu

>episode airs
>it confirms Dorothy is only good for her rack

>We don't see it because it happens off-screen
It shouldn't happen off-screen unless it's irrelevant. That's just shit writing.

You can't really appreciate things that you don't see. Off-screen things are even worse than exposition dumps.

Who's got the biggest forehead? At first glance you would think Chise but Dorothy's is surprisingly big.

Too bad the Smartphone game never be outside of japan

Not hard to play smartphone games from Japan at all if you know what you are doing.

The pacing of the show so far has been good. I'd rather not they sit down and force-feed us scenes to let us know the Princess is someone they find agreeable.
What we've gotten so far has been sufficient and there will be more to come once these first few character arcs are done.

It wasn't a stupid reason.
Her father betrayed their clan and started carrying political assassinations to the clan's heir was bound by duty to stop him.
Yes, it was cruel given how they were father and daughter but that's how law works. It would be the same if, for example, in modern times a counter-terrorism officer had to take down a terrorism cell leaded by his biological father; he has to fullfill his duty consanguinity or not.

which girls have uncut dicks and whose have mutilated dicks?

It happens in literally every episode.

They are all uncut.

None of them have any dicks, stop it

VOTE VOTE VOTE !!!
strawpoll.me/13650982/r

Dorothy is great; it's just that Ange and Chise are bordeline broken.
Basically the same "Saiyans + Krillin" situation

Sure, whatever you say.

One of the points for skipping cases is so they can write stuff off via off-screen due to the time constraints

Beato could mod herself a dick though.
It's the (pseudo-)Victorian era, vibrators were popular as ways to treat "hysteria."

That's relatively normal user.

Get in losers, we're going spying

>I'd rather not they sit down and force-feed us scenes to let us know the Princess is someone they find agreeable.
It depends on what they're going for. If the girls are supposed to care about Princess and feel some loyalty toward her, then I think they definitely should have shown that stuff and properly build their bonds.

If it's irrelevant, sure. Otherwise it's just shit writing.

Stop arguing with that autistic fuck. He is trying to bait people into the same argument he spent hours going round in circles again earlier.

Needs to be higher resolution and have a >Cockona tongue.

Thought I was just remembering wrong but... did anyone notice that the "Princess Principal" title card in the OP has that cavorite green glow all over it now? Does it mean anything?

>why does Homura like Madoka so much?

she need one in the ass then

They just gave the logo new fancy animation. That's all.

I don't think so. If it is some important significant event that is only going to happens once, sure it is best that is depicted but things like if someone likes someone or not you can easily depict through implications in their regular interactions and references to things they have done off screen without necessarily being "shit writing". What isn't great would be if something like that was pulled out as a last minute motivation rather than already being made clear through implications and references to off screen events only to have a character suddenly reference them at a convenient time as if we were supposed to know all along.

That was left for episode 11 because Homu's backstory couldn't be revealed earlier. Princess bonding with the team could happen all the time. I'm actually pretty surprised all we got in that respect were a few little moments in episode 4.

You are ignoring the rest of his sentence. I guess some people really need to see everything to understand what is happening.

Will Princess Principal eventually be remembered as one of the all time great episodic anime, at which point Sup Forums will turn on it because it's too popular? Because it deserves it.

It will be remembered as the Flip Flappers of our generation.

It'll be forgotten by next season. You'll see CHISE.WEBM for years to come though.

Probably not but this episode seems to have done wonders for its popularity in Japan at least.

Flip Flappers is the Flip Flappers of our generation.

91 days of the season.

It's not enough if they just tell you this character cares about that character. They have to make you feel it. That's why it's important to build their bonds, on-screen.

>It'll be forgotten by next season.
People love saying this about everything but it's wrong quite often.

Not really, it's a solid 8/10, nothing more.

It will have the occasional thread that will never come close to the bump limit.

I don't think thats true at all for example if characters are introduced as friends or family you aren't going to be suprised or think it has come out of nowhere or is un-earned if they care about each other. You would be more surprised if they didn't. Same is the case with this show, given the interactions we have seen depicted it would be more surprising if none of the girls cared about each other at all than cared about each other.

>91 Days
I miss it so much

>Princess protecting Beatrice from bullies or jumping into the ship
You just want the full scene and explained for you.

Also, it's not like the entire team is already pledging their lives to Princess and waiting for the chance to take a bullet for her.
Ange and Beatrice are the only ones who act like that and that's due to having a story with her coming from years back.
Dorothy is just naive and wants to believe that they have a reliable team member. Chise is ambivalent; she's intrigued at Princess' kindness but that's it.

I bet you don't even know what this show is.

I hope Princess Principal gets something like this.

We're talking about caring enough to feel loyalty and potentially betray your own faction. Other than Ange and Beato, I don't feel like Chise and Dorothy care about her that extent at all. Chise feeling conflicted in episode 4 was already kind of jarring and was only somewhat justified by the idea that she's really soft and pure at heart.

I just want a doujin where the entire team got captured and interrogated with gangbang desu

Not really, you'll see reaction images or gifs/webms but you'll be soon met with "What anime is this"
"Whos this"

And very rare discussion threads that will barely reach 100 posts

t. some retard that has been here for 11 years

Surely no one could forget this little angel

Matoi, what do I win?

>Flip Flappers
>Princess Principal
what's next?

Dumb and Dumber

>>explained for you
I don't want explanations, at all. I actually kinda hated they had Chise explaing that she likes Princess in episode 4 instead of actually showing it.

PriPri is better than FliFla. They should continue to do darker series with cute girls as the main cast.

Count Caramel

91 days had a solid overarching plot but mediocre action. This has good action but a nonexistent overarching plot. They're similar in that they're good western-setting original anime though.

If this starts having exciting plot developments then it could be AOTS, but right now it's borderline episodic.

Why do anons think this show is somehow related to Flip Flappers just because it has 3hz working on it? You know that was an Ishiyama thing, right? You know Okouchi is directing PriPri, right? There is nothing to compare the two shows.

>PriPri is better than FliFla.
There are people who unironically believe this. Thank God the Eclipse is coming for us all.

I don't know but it will probably involve the best girl (childhood friend) getting replaced by some yuppie upstart who secretly is even more of a childhood friend.

>feel loyalty and potentially betray your own faction
>Chise feeling conflicted
I think you think they are trying to portray a level of relationship they haven't. The show never implies that she would betray the Japanese I don't think. It just shows that Chise thinks the Princess is kind and interesting in episode 4. In Case 13 it even has Chise imply she would definitely betray the girls if need be during the scene with Dorothy.

It's the same logic to relating all kyoani shows.

I feel like next episode is going to be full of Doro angst; there is no way her father isn't a colossal asshole.

91 Days felt like it was mafia story told by Japanese guys. I can only imagine Japanese people get a similar feeling watching schlock like The Last Samurai. It was embarrassing to watch really.

>I think you think they are trying to portray a level of relationship they haven't
No, I just meant if something like that is gonna happen at some point, they should start doing the heavylifting now.

>nonexistent overarching plot
>borderline episodic
Unable to follow a plot because it is out order, check. Uses episodic as if it were a derogatory term, check. Brainlet detected.

Her father teaches her how to seduce men

>There are people who unironically believe this.
Indeed, in 5 episodes PriPri has managed to establish a more interesting setting, characters, and plot than FliFla ever did. I'm sorry I find this more interesting than hearing Papika repeat Cocona's name over and over again. And I'm not the one who started the comparisons.

Yuru Yuri

Shit Sales, might as well call it what will happen

>Unable to follow a plot because it is out order
To be fair, the plot hasn't really started rolling yet. There are some hints here in there, suggesting a possible directory the show could take, but that's all.

ANGERY

If her father turned out to be a trap this'll be a 15/10 episode

PriPri is good solid entertainment. Flip Flappers was art with ambitions far above what it managed to achieve.

love live?

*direction

>Flip Flappers was art

>There are people who unironically believe this.
They're right, you know. Maybe if Flip Floppers didn't kill itself at the end, it wouldn't be the case, but it did, so it is.

The plot has gone from there being no team to there being a fully established team with multiple trained recruits that has gained experience in spying and brought a princess from the opposite side into the fold who may or may not be suspected by her evil uncle who wants to shift her out of the picture for political power. It definitely has been rolling.

Out of order doesn't matter, the relationship between the characters is completely unchanged from their introduction to any other part of the story. If anything, it being out of order makes it even worse because it technically spoiled that the group will get dick for development for many more episodes. If there's a plot how exactly has Dorothy grown as a character over the last 5 episodes?

>Uses episodic as if it were a derogatory term
When's the last time a single-cour episodic anime was good?

Come on, loli skateboard club

>It's the same logic to relating all kyoani shows.
Two wrongs a right don't make, user.

Shit, is this thread already in bait overload? Flip Flappers was great episodic anime. It was a flawed little show that had the potential for true greatness. PriPri is entertaining and especially notable for the fact that Okouchi hasn't lost the plot yet, but that is about it. If you think this has the charm or the personality of FLFL then you need to seek counselling, user, i really can't do much for you here.

That's setup, not actual plot.

The throne or you die a virgin, Charlotte. It's up to you.

>Directing
Try thoughts.

She was in an orphanage with Ange, so maybe at around 10 years old she was separated from him and believes he died.

Let me fix the perspective of those images for you.

Not this shit again

Hina Logi is pretty good.

>things happening in the show are not the actual plot
Are you retarded?

Why is Beato normal height there?