Tomo-chan (Carol-chan)

Fumita's wild ride continues

Other urls found in this thread:

aic.gov.au/publications/current series/tandi/421-440/tandi429.html
childsafeeducation.com/statistics.html
victimsofcrime.org/media/reporting-on-child-sexual-abuse/statistics-on-perpetrators-of-csa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Senpai Arc

>this is your future fiancee

wew, lads

>CC arc
DROPPED

What the fuck is that haircut, senpai.

>more cotton right off the bat
Bless Fumita

>loli Carol

Bowl haircut. Had one as a kid. It was the fashion at the time, but that was like 18 years ago. That flashback is like 10 years ago though, so he is a dork.

Boring.
Another FUCKING Senpai arc? I'm so god damn excited holy fuck. Literally on the edge of my DX racer chair king edition.

man i can't do transparencies anymore
this sucks

I can't muster a single care for the timid pretty boy who gets a MENACING glare once in a while

Probably just the perspective, but Senpai seems smaller than Carol here.

>senpai arc
Fuck this shit manga.
Fumita is a hack.

>During my childhood I was a gloomy and rebellious...
>Because of that I didn't have a single friend.

>Our relatives brought Carol-Chan over to play. She as cute as a angel.

>Adults are quick to call a small child an angel, huh...

>Aw, again with that~

>Come on, Ko-Chan. Say hello.
>For someone as unbelieving as me. A real life angel has actually appeared in front of me.

Eggs & chicken!

>carol's face when

>a month of waiting for another fucking Carol arc

When's the next hiatus?

Who would you do first and how?

Scissor Sumata

Both

God damn, I want to fuck Carol.

> Then, five years later, God gave her tits, and I've been terrified of my own sexuality ever since.

There it is.

gay

What a dork.

>cousin
Oh god

>cousin
>fiancee

Fucking japs

>#dropout

Don't siblings fuck all the time? I know it's natural for an uncle or stepdad to fondle their nephew/niece or stepchild but I thought cousins were okay.

Yurotrash marry into the family all the time. This is nothing new.

>I know it's natural for an uncle or stepdad to fondle their nephew/niece or stepchild
user...

Yeah, it's pretty normal in the western world. Most people know their molester & you're more likely to be touched by a relative than a stranger.

>Cousin
A la prima se le arrima.

i feel like someone should tell fumita that incest is much stronger of a taboo in the west, but he probably doesn't care

I always assumed that this was a pretty weird and specific thing for carol's character. I guess we'll see how much of a hack fumita really is.

I thought it was normal in the west.
aic.gov.au/publications/current series/tandi/421-440/tandi429.html

Holy shit he's a huge fucking nerd

I dont think they're blood cousins though. I had "cousins" and "uncles/aunties", but they were just very good family friends. They probably say the same stuff too in japan (especially since kids will call older people nii/jii/whatever-san)

>au
>west
also, is that a molestation chart? what the fuck are you saying

I mean considering how old her mom was when she had Carol I think the family is pretty lax on certain morals.

>childsafeeducation.com/statistics.html
>Over 90% of sexual offenders are someone the child knows and trusts – a parent or other relative, teacher, camp counselor, babysitter, or family friend
Fuck that's scary.

I thought it was legal to marry your cousin in nipland?

It's the non-written rule of rom-coms that the side couples have to get together before the main one, maaaaaybe Fumita finally wants to do something is giving us the Carol/Senpai arc. before pulling something big on the Jun/Tomo/Mizuzu front

we waited all this time for another boring Carol arc?

WHY WON'T SENPAI FUCK ME WAAAAAAAAAAH

God what a boring arc.

Carol and Senpai proxy war with Jun&Tomo. Pawns in a battle they have no hope of understanding.

>straya
>west

There's statistics like that for the west too.
victimsofcrime.org/media/reporting-on-child-sexual-abuse/statistics-on-perpetrators-of-csa

It's much easier to diddle a family member cause you can make it seem like a friendly game and the child doesn't understand it's wrong and the kid wont tell because it's someone he/she trusts, or make threats that sound credible.

It shouldn't be this way, but it is.

All the same I wouldn't use it as a proxy for incestual arranged marriage rates.

Okay. It's just I thought that incest was something that was oddly many times more common than stranger danger in the western world.

>God what a boring arc.
Damn right.

Is Dropout going to scanlate the Volume 5 extras like Love Live used to?

>dark and brooding shota Senpai
I can approve of this

Why did Carol take over this manga?

whiteu cutie

Umm why is everyone's so freak out that ther really couzons my parents are first cpusins

>Only 1,7% chance of being molested by your mom, sister, cousin, aunt
I assume this just covers reported cases, right? If I got to have sex with my hot aunt, I wouldn't tell a soul.

That's the sad thing. Most cases go unreported for various reasons.

>And then they played doctor
Heh heh, all right

I'm disappointed really, I thought Carol arc would be interesting instea dit's all the Sempai trouble I don't really give a fuck about.

I'm worried the author gives it so much focus just cause he plans to end this story, first Carol x Sempai will happen, then we will get even more shitty arc about converting Misuzu to start liking Tanabe for some reason cause author is a hack as we see.

And then we will finally get Jun x Tomo happen, or not.

I for sure I'm not the only one who doesn't give a shit about Sempai, Tanabe, it's just waste of pages, cause I'm here only for Jun x Tomo.

Oh, shut it. You guys love getting more Carol.

The only thing i want shut is Carol's ding on my dong

presumably there will be another arc or two on jun and tomo before the end, interspaced with another bullshit arc if need be.
I'd be surprised if we saw more than another than six or seven arcs before the end.

it isn't that strong when it comes to cousins

>it's another "Penis Inspection Day" derailment
I think I'm starting to see the problem with Sup Forums nowadays.

I thought I read somewhere that this was supposedly the last year or there was roughly a years worth of content left stated at some point this year

Which would make sense of this jarring shift to Senpai since he was completely out of the picture for quite a while though that might not have been the best decision

>senpai arc
>tomo-chan leaves with disappointment and returns with disappointment
Wouldn't have expected anything different.

The problem is that with the manga as it currently is, that post is the most interesting thing about this thread.

>penis haircut

RATE THIS CHAPTER

RATE THIS CHAPTER

RATE THIS CHAPTER

>set his house on fire
Should be fun to watch

Of course, user. These actions are only natrual.

>Cousin

poor carol can't be impregnated by first cousin that is incest.

Never hurt the European nation centuries ago... right?

Tomo while her mom spreads her and helps her to get off all the while giving her advice/encouragement.

Sure didn't!

See you next thread!

Who are the main characters again?

Not for much longer. Laws passed recently making you accountable if you suspect child abuse but don't report it. I'm not privy as to what the punishment is, but it's definitely not good.

Where is Misuzu? WHERE IS MISUZU???

Probably having sex offscreen.

That fucking pout. Everytime

nowhere, for another month maybe

oh shit, we are finally back

SAY DAT TA MAI FATH PUCKER NOT UNLINE AN SETH WUT HAPPENUUUUUUHHHHHH

hoo-boi...

Oh shit it's updating again. I was just wondering when it'd be back.

>americans having comically wrong beliefs about child sexual abuse and "stranger danger"
What a suprise.

Will Tomo & Jun fuck yet?

>even more time without misuzu
end my life

Sempai is so fucking boring.

The author is a fucking hack.

Also, we already know Carol's father is in Japan for work but what is the explanation for another white boy like Sempai being in Japan.

So Sempai and Carol are actually Cousins.

But how close in blood relation are they?