Justify this

Justify this

He's only subhuman on the inside.

"Gyllenhaal's father, who was raised as a Swedenborgian, is of Swedish and English descent, and is a descendant of the Swedish noble Gyllenhaal family."

Mike Enoch isn't white. He just has terrible mixed genes most jews have better genes

LOL MIKE HAS THE AUDACITY TO CALL OTHERS UGLY.

name a white man who looks better than jake gyllenhaal

Mike Enoch might be the smartest person ever...jews dont like him though...

Travis Fimmel

Alexander Skarsgard

This, race tells you the potential you are able to reach pertaining to certain skills in life. A "pure white man" who flushes his life down the drain is worth less than a man of a less race that reaches his full potential.

Viggo Mortensen

No and definitely no

LOOK AT ME BRAD.
I’M A MAN NOW.
JUST LIKE YOU.
Except I don’t look like a faggot and talk all educated.

>It's all about looks goyium
>If you don't look as good as this poof with makeup, lighting, camera crew and Photoshop, you aren't white!
Daily reminder so many fags on Sup Forums base all their value assment on what the (((media))) has taught them to.

>anglos are so ug--

It's insane how good he looked in the LOTR movies even though he hated them. And he was well in his 40s.

>lose 60lbs and get better haircut

Young Göring.

>even though he hated them
I hate lotr and even I know he fucking loved working on them. He even kept his horse

every race can get ugly people u dumb kike

>ugly anglos look like average italians
really gets my noggin joggin

Check the interviews. He was always a fan of smaller, more minimalist movies. He said he loved Fellowship because of the fact they used mostly practical effects and it was the most natural feeling one. He hated the rest and said he would never work again with Peter Jackson because he was obsessed with CGI and turning movies into tech. He went on to star in fantastic smaller movies like Eastern Promises.

but in reality...

dude i look like the italian average face

Milo

literally half black

Enoch is jewish though

damn your ugly, those high eyebrows

that's unlikely, i only have spanish and italian ancestry,

Jewish.

my eyebrows give me powers

yeah i kind of suspected it

Dna is 100% Euro white. Faggot.

race mixing with the pure white race

sage chaim

here's the thing

the thing is

serbs are the whitest people on earth

but i get what you're saying, i get it

but that's just the way it is

Jake gyllenhaal

Me

This shill meme is getting stale.

i thought he was white

He's half jewish. His mother is a jew. FYI female genes are the dominant ones. He's a subhuman according to Sup Forums. He might as well look like the happy merchant.

maybe jewish.

One of the most famous actors in Hollywood(eugenics program) is better looking than a radio jock.

There's a reason "you have a face made for radio" is a saying.

> TL;DR NOT AN ARGUMENT

You look like a moor

MODS

It kind of is if your argument is entirely based around getting rid people based on their genetic place of origin.

nah my mother has fair skin my father looks more italian and her mother was blondie with green eyes tho. Also i'am taned me as a kid:

AHAHHAHAHA

all my blood is european as far as i now

where the fuck is your forehead child?

>where the fuck is your forehead child?
huh?

Joke’s on you both are subhuman kikes

Sue Lightning

holy shit. Argentina really isn't white

R Y A N G O S L I N G

nah, there are plenty of white people here (most of them are part of the rich but still).
However i'am still considered """"white"""" in census because i only have italian grandparents and not a single drop of native american blood

Terence Hill.

His dad is Swedish goy. He's a meme Jew.

Doesn't look "jewish." Sister and media are obsessed with them being part European royalty or nobility.