Occultic;Nine

Is this the ultimate pleb filter? The art direction, the animation, the soundtrack the voice acting, everything was great. Thoughts on this?

If not for 3gatsu it would've been AOTY 2016.
People that say A-1 doesn't have talented or creative staff are fucking retards.

I thoroughly agree.

boobs

>LN Volume 3 confirmed

I was on board until the last ~3 episodes when everything started to be fucking retarded.
ALSO HOLY SHIT SLOW DOWN I CAN'T READ THAT FAST AND ALSO SEE ANIMATION.

>The art direction, the animation, the soundtrack the voice acting, everything was great.
Weird, you conveniently forgot to mention the pants-on-head retarded plot with plotlines that went nowhere and characters that were little more than fapbait, along with the fact that it is basically just a VN advertisement.

Doesn't make any sense until you read the LN where it becomes great.

The anime had so much potential but fuck it aggravated me that everything was wrapped up the way it did.

Those threads and trying to figure out what was going on was great

>along with the fact that it is basically just a VN advertisement.

Wasn't this based on an LN though?

It had way too many characters for its own good but yes, the series is a pleb filter

GOAT ed

It wasn't hard to understand at all if you visit /x/ regularly.

you're all just pretending to like the show because it has the girl with gravity defying tits

They're coming out with a VN

>the doujin girl is foreshadowed to be important but then does absolutely nothing and FLAT OUT FUCKING DISAPPEARS INTO THE AIR AT THE VERY END FOR NO REASON AND NOBODY EVEN CARES
>psycho kid subplot is ignored right after he goes to jail
>a terrible attempt at a Mr. Braun tweest by having a flaming faggot of a bartender chase around kids with fucking pompoms
>that ridiculous moment at the end where the MC opts to sacrifice himself and everyone is else like 'no don't go you're so important to us and you've helped us so much' even though the MC wasn't even that tightknit with everyone else to warrant such strong emotional responses from everyone, most of the investigation was done in multiple groups to begin with
>oh, I guess foreign psychic loli FBI plotdevice agents are just a thing now?
It was fucking stupid

TSUMETAIIII NAMIDA WOOOOOO
FURERUU KONO KODOU SAE MO

The ending had a plothole I think.
>1 hour of human time = 1 day of ghost time
>the cast are ghosts who were forcibly attuned to human time
>if you release them, they go back in time
But why would they? It makes sense for that freak who was following the brocon girl because he wasn't attuned to human time. Releasing those guys should've done nothing.

It was fucking great. Would have been AOTY if it weren't for Mob. Had pretty much every SF trope I love and was really fun.

VN when?

She wasn't even best girl.

I thought it was pretty great despite the shit ending. Never understood how retards thought they were talking too fast though.

>show is airing
>people call it bad for being fast paced
>show ends
>people now appreciate it and says its well done
sasuga Sup Forums. never change