Why does Sup Forums hate Black Panther when it’s pretty woke if you look at the subtext?

Why does Sup Forums hate Black Panther when it’s pretty woke if you look at the subtext?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/djBSunzqi4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's just a stupid movie that marketing made a fake social justice campaign around it to sell more tickets.

Blade would have whooped his ass

The movie is basically civic nationalism vs ethnic nationalism

>it’s pretty woke if you look at the subtext?

Woke how?

I haven't seen it but the plot from what I gather seems like African American wish fulfillment, i.e. "we wuz kangz" writ large.

It's like hearing a Republican say Batman is "woke" because it portrays a vigilante billionaire hampered by state authorities beating up "nihilistic" criminals and whose superpower is muh work ethic.

Like just about superheroes, BP a hokey, buffoonish creation that caters to one of the many comically delusional fantasies Americans have about themselves.

this is now a nigger hate theard post em

also this

The main bad guy is trying to start a race war against whites while Black Panther wants to take in refugees and open their borders. But he’s proven wrong by the fact that his country immediately gets in danger when an outsider comes

No it isn't, it's just a dumb action movie.

Everyone in wakanda is black so what kind of civic nationalism were they pushing?

this movie is dog shit because black panther is only a minor character in the comics and was clearly only made to please insecure niggers and nigger lovers. and this is evident by people who are sucking this shitty movie's dick by saying it'll "change marvel movies" or it's making a "statement" or some shit.

Because I'm an autistic nerd and ever simce i read the plot of the film i feel even more rage than what i felt when the movie was announced.

The fucking nigger panther shares the technology of wakanda with thw outside world. FUCK THAT. Wakanda was supposed to be an advanced civilization secluded from the rest of the world, just like the atlanteans and the inhumans. Fuck this shit, now because of synergy the comics will do the same fucking thing and the canon will get fucked again. Fuck the mcu, fuck movies, fuck you normies, STAY AWAY FROM MY COMICS REEEEEEEEEEEE

Opening trade and letting in immigrants

Whereas Killmonger wants to arm all black people with advanced Wakandan technology to take over the world

I don't think people "hate" Black Panther. Its just that it deserves to be mocked.

>I’m gonna mock a movie not because f it’s content but because retarded leftists are projecting and propping it up to the benefit of the jews

>hate black panther

Are you joking? We find it fucking hilarious !

Because the black panthers were terrorist and they made that the name of the hero .. fags on Sup Forums don’t know that though and just get upset about it because
>muh all black

>implying thats not a perfectly good reason to mock a movie.
The reaction of blacks and jews to this movie has been over the top ridicules. The whole narrative around it is absurd because the entire premise of this movie existing is that jews wanted to rile up the blacks. And aside from the politics of the movie, its content should probably be mocked too because >its another capeshit movie

>black panther is only a minor character in the comics

first major black character in comics history and longtime member of the Avengers

how is that minor? Certainly bigger than Guardians of the Galaxy

the comics Black Panther appeared before the group retard

>woke
Is that mutt talk. No white person actually talks like this

its capeshit

We don't hate it, we're just mocking the media's and SJWs overreaction to it as some major cultural milestone.

Meanwhile, if the reviews I've seen are any indication, it's a subtle redpill that the cultural critics will never notice because they're too distracted by the skintone of the cast and crew.

It is a valuable point of agitation.

1) "Killmonger was right" is the Wakandan version of "Mit Hitler wir das nicht haben"

2) Blacks are celebrating the presentation of separation, ethnonationalism and isolationism as solutions to huge problems.

3) Every black cry of "We let you have your Star Wars and Harry Potter, let us have this" is a teachable moment. Harry Potter and Star Wars are intersectional and inclusive. Niggers are present among those things and love that shit as much if not more than whites do. If blacks are feeling magnanimous and want to let us have something, then let us have our own heritage, racial identity and spaces. You can have Black Panther, and while you're at it, take Harry Potter and Star Wars, too. I just want to wear a swastika tie pin to the office without everyone losing their shit.

Ok and ISIS was a spy agency on Archer the terrorist retarded, you see how they changed it?
Fuck you shill. Tired of Nigger lovers like you fucking Sup Forums

>only a minor character in the comics

He's had his own series multiple times, including an ongoing one for the last few years.

The comic book character predated the terrorist group, lrn2history

> Fuck this shit, now because of synergy the comics will do the same fucking thing and the canon will get fucked again.

Too late, the current Coates run of the comic has been heading in that direction for the last 3 years. Direct reaction to Hudlin's "we have the cure for cancer but we won't share it" run that everyone hated.

Wow man, you really chimp out when someone tells you you're wrong.
Funny thing, he did change his name for a while in reaction to IRL Black Panther terrorism.

>It's like hearing a Republican say Batman is "woke" because it portrays a vigilante billionaire hampered by state authorities beating up "nihilistic" criminals and whose superpower is muh work ethic.
That's actually a pretty good point, though

im not watching langz the movie. besides the only reason any one watches mcu shit is for the fights . here the leak of the biggest fight scene in the entire movie

youtu.be/djBSunzqi4c

there was no subtext. there was nothing subtle about it. these kikes hammer you over the head with their message.
>kangz are oppressed
>everywhere, every country they live in
>fight against whitey to stop being oppressed, just dont pick up a gun to do it

> The villian is a literal WE WUZ KANGZ nigga
> Lost
>
- Ok, we need to be open borders now...
- Then you gonna let refugees enter in wakanda and share your space gibs to them?
- ... look, we did a cultural center in one black hood, that should do it

Tired of whites being retarded

What's retarded tho?

Naming a super hero after a terrorist organization .

qualitee banter rite there m8

Are you retarded? The hero came first.

JIDF spotted

>Ethnocentrist gets banished
>Has to come back and try to retake his country by force
>Is ultimately defeated by the "hero" - a fucking xenophilic multicultural fag who wants to trade away his country's invaluable technology and resources so the rest of the world will like them
>/ourmovie/
Yeah, no, not even fucking remotely.

I mean yeah it's woke, Black Panther is just Black Trump.
The problem is lefties can't see past their hypocrisy and I'm now a racist for saying the movie is shit based on principle.

Black panther is just every other marvel movie with the SJW turned up to 11

So if Hitler was given Nazi Germany at its height of power. Not doing it himself as leader. then try to start WW2 fails and was black. Is that about it? The great We Wuz Wakandas story.

It has no significance to me, I stopped watching Jewllywood trash years ago.

Batman is a fascist

Black people without fathers are troubled?

ruseman detected

Because Jews are trying to sell us, and specifically our women, on the idea that Blacks are superior men. We know the average IQ puts them in the borderline retarded level, and we've seen the fact that all the strength records are held by white men. We can't compete with blacks on speed, but we're stronger and smarter. But that's not the story being sold to us and to our women.

I think more than anything else, we're sick of having black faces forced down our throats. We're sick of being made to feel like strangers in our own lands.

And we will fight back. Jews are radicalizing an entire generation. And it's not even my generation. Everyone is taking the red pill. The one with a white dot and something black in the middle. We're all ready to admit Hitler was right at this point. None of us wanted the future you've forced on us.

Generation Revenge is coming. We are coming.

The end of this is going to be ferocious and bloody. And this time... there will be no division.

Imagine a WWII with no Allies.

We famous now.

It's probably the least woke thing ever made.

>WE WUZ WAKANDA
>CIA are the good guys
>nationalism is actually bad, globalism is good (end of movie "moral")

t. delusional sociopath

Daily reminder that Germany blew a lead in both World Wars and lost both

WE WUZ UBERMENSCHE

Why do you keep trying to stir up fake backlash on Sup Forums?