Federal Bureau of Incompetence

Hey cut these guys some slack. Sure, they let 17 American children get murded, but they did catch those 13 Russians shitposting on Facebook.

Right???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag
foxnews.com/opinion/2018/02/17/fbi-looks-like-federal-bureau-incompetence-after-ignoring-warning-about-florida-gunman.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ujjyz0ZSa_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

KYS FAGGOT

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag

1) Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a school shooting in their county.
2) Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter".
3) Alphabet Soup says they can't verify it and leave him in place to become the patsy.
4) Date & time of shooting is selected by DWS and Scott Israel.
5) Feb 14th – Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning.
6) Something causes Cruz to show up on campus via an Uber Taxi("Hey meet me outside class after Pre-Calc! --Cindy").
7) Team of 2-3 shooters (Mossad Agents) go into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus.
8) Alexa Miednik(Blonde Jew witness) sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus.
9) For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
10) Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle.
11) Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the pre-selected patsy.
12) FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home as he has been pre-selected to be the "shooter".
13) They spend the night using MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques him convincing him that he has done the crime.
14) Feb 15th – Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide due to the MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques.
15) Feb 16th - Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime.

More points:
>Scott Israel quoted the Talmud in press conference for shooting
>MSM made sure to report the shooting interrupted "Holocaust classes"
>Several victims were Jewish (blood passover/sacrifice ritual)
>Cruz was an Elsagate MKUltra victim / Youtube pedo

You are fucking retarded.

Ha, yeah what a fair trade. There's only so many hours in the day, you can't play politics and plot against the President AND prevent criminals from committing horrible crimes at the same time. I guess they are more a wing of the DNC now then a law-enforcement agency. There really needs to be clean sweep ASAP at the FBI.

Yea, that's true, they have been working their ass off to subvert our election process.

There should be 10 Fuck the FBI threads on the board at all times until the agency is shut down or real purges of employees start to happen

uh.. this shit needs to be spammed everywhere on twitter, etc. need some memers on this shit.

seriously where the outrage on this? whats the fucking point of having them?

Its building, fox just posted this

>foxnews.com/opinion/2018/02/17/fbi-looks-like-federal-bureau-incompetence-after-ignoring-warning-about-florida-gunman.html

FBI has been infiltrated by Mossad and they made sure to staff nothing but SJW's. There is likely a handful of quality agents out there but they are probably wasted on shit tier assignments.

Our Alphabets are becoming domestic terrorism organizations. CIA is already gone full out anti-domestic on us, we really need the FBI to pull their fucking heads out of their asses and get some quality leadership at the top

apparently, substantial parts of the organization were busy reading roooskie shitpost

I posted about shooting commies in the streets back in November and the FBI was at my house interviewing me within 6 hours of the tweet.

Yes OP right.
Have you seen who's on the FBI's 'most wanted' for indictments for election interference? (pic related)

Yeah, while not preventing the Vegas massacre, NYC truck attack, and now this school shooting. FBI does absolutely nothing to keep people safe, actually just the opposite

TFW the "russians" are me on a daily basis....

youtube.com/watch?v=ujjyz0ZSa_0

okay, but how does -15 hours of brainwashing get an innocent person to plead guilty?

People confess to things they didn't do all the time, search false confessions of guilt

So basically, some Russian's who didn't want Hillary to start a war between their country and the US made some fake facebook account's, and were like "hey you know that trump isn't such a bad guy"

That indictment is the prosecutorial equivalent of the Steele dossier. Parts of it are true, but not because any hard investigation was done, just written to fit a desired narrative using open source research
see here

I dunno goy... I m-mean guy, the shooter was just really clever, it was nothing to do with ((us))..I mean the jews.

This shit is cringey. The entire upper management of the FBI was Catholic goys and gals. Unless you guys believe in the global Roman conspiracy that folds Israel and Mossad right into it, there's a lot of other shit to drag the FBI on than the relatively minimal number of zionists who work there

So, has there ever been another president in US history that has been under this much attack by the DOJ, the FBI, the Media, etc?

This all just seems kind of unprecedented, for a president to be under weekly, daily, scratch that, HOURLY attack, this aint normal

Its absurd, millions of dollars spent and two years wasted, to catch people posting non violence on Facebook. Meanwhile they get credible tips of people advocating violence and do nothing. I'm not sure they can be fixed, it would probably be better to replace the whole organization.

Fuck, maybe I should make some nachos or something, in case I have company.

He post this stupid pasta constantly.

Cruz is autistic and highly suggestible according to the people that know him. Its not hard to get actual retards to confess to all sorts of things.

This guy gets it.

Trump makes life so easy. His enemies are our enemies and they expose themselves more and more each passing day

proof?

Bump for a bump

lol first time ive seen that. clever.

Gotta use all the tricks and ask for help when you know the shills and bots are programmed to avoid certain thhreads