Your Name

Which one?

I'd prefer if we stayed on a last name basis.

I'm unironically waiting for Commeme.

Are they doing it? I'd rather just wait for them then.

I'm not familiar with that site.

They've said that they're doing it. Given how long they usually take though, I wouldn't expect it out anytime soon.

Oh, well that's fine. I saw it in theaters so I'm not exactly dying to watch it. Commie is well worth the wait.

That's a shame.

Go back to your twitter shitposting, herkz

I mean, I dislike commie as much as anyone else here but let's be real, there just aren't any good subs out for this movie yet.

The official subs are shit, and the "recommended" subs on Sup Forums have Misuha speaking with a southern US accent.

If fansubbing wasn't dead we might've had more options.

Why is there still no 4k?

4K is unrippable.
We may be experiencing the last days of piracy.

People used to say the same thing about regular BDs until someone was able to break the encryption.

With 4k becoming more common in the years to come it's onlyna mater of time until someone breaks it too.

Piracy finds a way

Just watch from MTBB

None.
Wait for the superior movie this September.

>just ordered the 5 disc CE
Feels good till i realized it's only a fucking movie.

Beatrice-Raws is the best release as of now. Also has official subs included.

It's not even like it has a high rewatchability, either. It's a cute love story with a cute gimmick. Once you know the ending, there's no reason to rewatch it.

Really? I found myself wanting to watch the movie again almost immediately after I finished it.

The subs are fine, Commie will probably just be similar to the already released MTBB (herkz likewise only "edits", he doesn't know any Japanese to actually capture the right nuance for some lines). Nii-sama is acceptable as well but has some serious typesetting problems and doesn't make much changes from the official stilted translation.
I mean I only looked at both but there's really not much difference unless you want to whine about semantics.

>10 bit
>doesn't own a 10 bit display
WHY?

None. Don't watch it.

Hifi has the best encode, and uses slightly edited official subs. It gets the job done but keep an eye out for something better if you're an archive fag.

you fell for a meme designed to signal out if somebody is retarded, user.

>5 disc
nope

Been out for a while now

b-but i'm not wrong

>>doesn't own a 10 bit display
>implying

wat?

nop, don't want any discs

Do any of the other disks have English subs or only the movie?

TAiCHi or Geek :^)
HiFi is actually really good. Sky4HD didn't want it uploaded elsewhere, but clearly no one has given any fucks.

I downloaded:

Kimi.no.na.wa.aka.Your.Name.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS-HD.MA.5.1.AVC.REMUX-FraMeSToR

BD subs were suffificient and video was of great quality.

Download the 24.8 gig one so I can seed it for you.

Can we talk about the show now? Bumping with nice scenery

>show
What. Was the shitposter right?