Guns Are Dumb and So Are The People The Want Them

There is literally no need for guns. If you want them in your society, you live in a shithole country.

#Fact

The mass shootings are not a proof of the necessity of gun restrictions, it's proof of increasing degeneracy within society and the nearing collapse.
Why? There was not a single mass shooting in the US before 1982 and the first school shooting happened in 1989. (8 mass shootings in 1980ties)
Gun restrictions on assault weapons were only introduced AFTER the school shooting in 1989, before that it was an unregulated market.
And now we've seen between 2010 and 2017 more than 40 mass shootings.
The problem is the US society and culture.

>If you want them in your society, you live in a shithole country.
Fuck off Obogo leaf. Canada is chucked full of guns, (I own 9 rifles), are we a shithole now? Go back to your Second Cup 10$ coffee and your soy milk city faggot

>GETTING SHOT AT EVERY CORNER OF THE USA IS MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT GOSH DARN IT!

there are 2 places where people openly parade with guns: america and africa. Really makes you think

>we need guns because there are guns and therefore we need more guns to eliminate people who have guns because we have guns and guns and guns and guns and guns

Kys

Ta gueule, anglocuck. C'est n'est pas ton pays.
faggot.

Exactly. They are both shitholes. Thank you.

you're the same leaf from the lesbian thread aren't you?

Says the leaf that has never fired a gun. Go shoot a full clip from an M1 Garand. You will change your mind.

>Ta gueule, anglocuck. C'est n'est pas ton pays
lol, Maybe you frogs should have had more guns at The Battle of the Plains of Abraham

Nous avons perdu la bataille mais gagné la guerre. Regarde!

Guns are still dumb, though. You have not addressed my argument.

No idea what you are talking about.

I dont deny my country has become a shithole. But i honestly dont see how banning guns will help in any way.

>Guns are still dumb, though
I hunt, there I addressed your argument

Your country is beyond saving. Niggers, Mexicans and guns have ruined your country.

Not sure why there are school shootings here in America. Maybe its the news who glorifies school shootings? Do they run shootings continuously for days and days? How is the mental health situation?

I wish I knew why things are the way they are. I know shooting deaths would be down in statistics if they wouldn't count black people shooting each other. And I keep hearing "there have been 17 school shootings since January." Problem is that we don't know how many were black kids at black majority schools. We do have a fucked up society where some white assholes go nuts.

We also live in society where something like sandy hook played out. If you do your research about sandy hook then you will come to the conclusion that it didn't happen. There is a supposed father who is laughing until he has to go on camera and then immediately goes sad and cries when films start rolling. There was no internet traffic or phone calls to the school either for that year. Because it was closed! Don't believe me? Go look up the "sandy hook father" etc.

We always have a mass shooting when the next gun law is about to be passed. The silencer bill/ las Vegas shooting. The concealed reciprocity act/ Florida school shooting. Its almost like their is a coincidence. The FBI knew about this kid...but did nothing. Like they were waiting.

Maybe our government knew about every single school shooting but does nothing because they don't want Americans with guns. Maybe these kids are shown links to school shootings 24/7 by someone hacking into their computers? Think it couldn't happen? Just like 911 couldn't happen? Or sandy hook being pulled off? And those that don't believe in conspiracies never look at the data, they just read a few news headlines and think everything is normal.

Our own government ran guns to mexico! They gave guns and weapons to isis! I just think they would be up to their stuff too. And don't act like the government cares for its own people.

>Its almost like their is a coincidence
>almost
You what chosen people could be behind it?

When Trudeau is going completely insane, you wished you had them.
Say he wants to forcefully castrate all lowly educated white males, how are you going to stop him now?

Reminder that the state govt can take away our guns but the federal government cant. ITS UP TO THE STATES NOT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT

>fat faggot with a beat up mosin
average /k/ poster, only thing he is missing is a tripcode and a fursuit

>When Trudeau is going completely insane
He will be voted out next year. People are getting fed up with his faggorty that has reached Swede level

I live in a 90%+ white town so I don't even care about personal defense. I'm just afraid of the government going full Jewish authoritarianism if we don't have guns.

Gotcha thanks for clearing that up.