Debate this

Debate this

Your entire country got punked by a small group of Russians.

What would that achieve?
I like these idiots just as they are. This never gets old.

Idc if my boy does girly shit or my girl does boyish shit. For a lot of stuff like this, theyll grow out of it if you just let them go throw their phase.

Gender is something we make up and then impose on children. This is all very true. This is also why it's so easy to change gender when the situation seems well suited. Sup Forums likes to rage against this, though no one likes a good trap more than Sup Forums.

>we talk to children a certain way based on their gender
>don't tell me gender stereotypes exist
???

krautbro gets it

literally why do we allow actual progtarded cumburping faggots to post on here

first post best post

>Most powerful country in the world
>Gets manipulated by 13 slavs in commie blocks

whole world is laughing at america today

Gender stereotypes are natural and faggotry is also natural. One pushes forward and reinforces the species and on causes anal cancer is the only difference.

>literally why do we allow actual progtarded cumburping faggots to post on here
Repressed angry Republican homosexual detected.

Talking to children differently depending on their gender is also a natural behavior, a response to the unconcious fact that those children have predispositions, so we act according to said predispositions.

The only good traps are the ones that know they're boys and debase themselves into acting like sissies as a fetish. Keep your mental illness away.

Imagine the curveball little Skylar could have thrown with those skinny arms and wide shoulders. A real loopy sidearmed whistler coming from low and rising into the strike zone. Dad would have been so proud.

What a cute girl

LOL i know, you faggots like to believe everyone is secretly gay
I hate Moslems too. I must be a secret sand nigger
fag, die of AIDS please.

>LOL i know, you faggots like to believe everyone is secretly gay
>I hate Moslems too. I must be a secret sand nigger
Secretly Muslim and closeted conservative homosexual detected

"gender" is used to conjugate verbs

No. Fuck off, nigger

pic related
the Truth about many most? trannies

"Gender" is a lexical term that should not be applied to living creatures. It is pretty much meaningless.

Sex is a biological function, in sexual organisms (such as human beings) there are 2 (two) sexes, the female which provides the "egg", cellular machinery capable of creating a new being, and the male which provides genetic material for recombination.
Those are the basic sexual functions, however in sexual dimorphic species (such as humans), there are secondary sexual characteristics, however these are based on a normal distribution, with the sex determining the median of the male and female distributions.
Adult height, for example, is determined by sex in humans. That doesn't mean that all men have a specific height and all women some other specific height, it means that men have a normal distribution of height that has a certain median value, and women's distribution has a different median value, in the specific case of humans, males have a higher median adult height than females. This is one of many secondary sexual traits.

But the primary sexual trait, which is as I said, the kind of reproductive cell (gamete) one can produce is pretty much clear cut except for some anomalies.

>what are gender signifiers
Just because you make yourself look like a girl at a cursory glance doesn't mean you actually become one

Gas the kikes, race war now.

this ends tranny threads

Have you ever tried a good trap? I suspect not. Make sure you try fully before forming an opinion on the subject.

wow, nice pomo gibberish
go google gibberish in castejano

as always, mentally ill fags want their illness to become normalized so they don't stand out as society's freaks

Who is she

I talk to all children like they'r retarded asexual adults

checkmate trannies

>I'm retarded and can't draw for shit

>go google gibberish in castejano
You must be a badly uneducated Murican.
This is a pretty good, clear explanation, though obviously gender is a term that gets applied by humans to humans and is subject to culturally specific variation over time (not all societies have two genders, for instance).

*transsexuals
Trannys just cross dress as a fetish.
*transgenders probably don't do the bottom, end up as traps.

how mad / 10?

So I had twins, treated them pretty much the same. They had white blankets at the hospital because the hospital got tired of being sued for pink/blue. Without input the boy gravitated toward GI Joe and the girl toward dolls

>Who is she
Some hot trap I found on Sup Forums

>"she"
>a Leaf

all is normal in the world

>Implying it hasn't already become normalised in the United States of Muttmerica

White people are the freaks of society there, have fun when the lynching of cishets begins.

this isnt an arguing point and no one cares. you arrent a man if you surgically put a dick on you. you were still born with the brain you have.

you're going to spend a life of misery.
I want to save you sick people from that by changing our mental health culture

Faggot, just leave this site and never come back. The world was amused by America. But now, most of us are pissed off that you have let your country infect everywhere else with your bullshit pedo activism.

Traps aren't gay, so I've got nothing to be ashamed of.

>Gets manipulated by 13 slavs in commie blocks

More info about this?

>Faggot, just leave this site and never come back. The world was amused by America. But now, most of us are pissed off that you have let your country infect everywhere else with your bullshit pedo activism.
Onya, cobber.

You are a faggot user. I don't think you have the right to talk about anything.

DELET THIS YOU BIGOT

>You are a faggot user. I don't think you have the right to talk about anything.
Is there something you're not telling us?

And going further on anomalies, human beings have normally two arms. There have been some babies born with three arms. Does it mean that humans have a number of arms different to two? It is possible to have more or less than two arms, but it is not normal. If someone has 0, 1, 3 or more arms, it is a sign that something went wrong.
Does it mean we have to kill that person? No.
Does it mean we have to forcibly remove any extra arms? No.
Does it mean people with a number of arms different to two are bad people? No.
But it is not normal either.
Pretending it is normal will not help (contrary to what LGBT-etc preach), as the abnormal conditions tend to be detrimental for the person (again, no reason for murder, which is the conclusion you seem to be so eager to jump to) and normalizing them would convince some people to not avoid such known causing factors result in detriment.
For example look at HIV, after normalization there are people actively looking to get infected because they think it is ok and it is hip.
There are even "trans-abled" people who seek to purposefully cripple themselves. This is the result of normalizing the abnormal.
As for homosexuals and transexuals, such conditions present a detriment to their reproductive capabilities, therefore it IS a mental illness (despite what psychiatrists have arbitrarily decided), and so these people need help, not "acceptance" of illness.

> post a picture
> no further input
Man you're a massive faggot.

>though obviously gender is a term that gets applied by humans to humans and is subject to culturally specific variation over time (not all societies have two genders, for instance).
yeah, the term can mean anything you want, it was introduced rather recently (in the 80s I think)

We are pretty sure that testosterone makes you more interested in sex and social dominance. We also know that toy preferences in children emerge at birth and stay the same throughout life. In other words, you can argue that gender stereotypes are all due to socialization. But, you can just as easily build a case that the stereotypes are due to reality. Its a chicken or egg thing.

they are refering to the russian hackers of their last elections

I know, but did they found out their identity and location?

>I- i-it was hackers! R-Russia did this!
Rather then accept they lost fair and square even though they were cheating, they would blame other people for their failure.

It's not a war against Russians, it's a war against Trump. It doesn't matter how many, they try do prove the collusion.

they are natural behaviours though, it's been demonstrated with day old babies, hardly time for them to fall prey to social conditioning

We don't talk to adults the same way, either.