Amanchu! OVA

Subs out.
nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/967458

ใ†ใดใ‚‡!

Is it Upyo time?

Time for more Upyo.

hahi~

Stupid sexy Pikari.

Don't fall for her tricks. As soon as you put it in, she'll UPYO. And then it'll be too late.

what is this face trying to convey?

So is the OVA fun and comfy like the manga or full of crappy cheap melodrama like the anime?

Alright! Time to party!

it's a bit melodramatic, but you get to hear Akari's voice so who cares

Is the anime worth it?

it's not like you have anything better to do

nice

I want that teacher butt.

>it has been an entire year since the AOTS of summer 2016 airred
>only legit figures were the 2 prize figs and that one ugly Teko scale which was based off a 7-year old GK

Goddamnit. Whatever happened to that Ai scale announcement from a while back?

Thanks user,
We need more iyashikei show

i haven't watched the anime and i'm going to watch this.

Go watch and there is epic scene at second episode

I didn't know this was going to happen. Maybe I forgot

I know I am just seeing things, but the relationship between the brother-sister senpai feels very nicest-y.

*incest-y

>Wanted silly scuba divers doing silly things
>Get 20 minutes of angst
OVA should have just been sensei getting drunk and the twins babysitting her.

its a good relationship

who doesn't

I miss when JC Staff was good.

So Urara last season?

They've always been absolutely insanely hit or miss.

>Urara
>Good
That show was so boring, none but the stupidest of yurifags could have possibly enjoyed it.

Don't worry we're getting more Saiki soon.

it was cute and good

Yea I enjoyed the show tho
maybe will continue with the manga

tfw there was only 1 hmanga

The cuteness was mediocre and it was offensively boring. The jokes also sucked.

I'm not even a yurifag and found it stupidly enjoyable.

You're full of crappy meldodrama

I mean, the TV series was pretty good but the OVA is pretty much just just crappy melodrama.

I think you're retarded, the story was old friends seeing how much teko has changed and them not knowing how much she changed , still thinking shes an timid person and feeling like they've lost a childhood friend. if you wasn't such an autistic faggot and had friends at school and lost/made new friends at college you would understand that this "melodrama" was called for and was a worthy plot point.

I've got plenty of friends from growing up that changed after school, not once did I sit in bed thinking about the darkness on my heart because I was sad that they grew up and made new friends. It was absolutely melodrama, and you're a retarded faggot if you think otherwise.

Why can't you just enjoy nice things and stop being a cunt?

That's what girls do you autist

The show was a nice thing because it was cute and funny and lighthearted. The OVA was a girl sulking for 19 minutes where the diving was half stillframes, and half her spinning upside down. Why do you have to be such an insufferable faggot that you can't understand people don't watch iyashikei OVAs for shitty melodrama and angst?

Said the man who hasn't talked to a girl he isn't related to in over two weeks.

On one hand, I feel like this show needs a second season just for the sake of more scuba diving and comfy high school shenanigans. On the other hand, there isn't really much more interesting chapters that are worth adapting, and even more unnecessary characters get introduced to the cast.

Overall I'm still glad that this series got adapted at all. Bought the first BD volume and really love it.

I respectfully disagree.

I agree with some of what you said but because you're a cunt I'm going to disagree with everything you say.

Everything as far I can tell was worthy of being in there, as I've already said the story was about feeling you've lost a childhood friend and only thinking negative things and because they did stuff together she learnt to trust pikari and is grateful for what she has done with teko. Some of the parts with her collapsing on the bridge and nearly dying in the water where subtly there to mix in with her feelings but fuck it,
she resolved it and it was nice

>You were mean!
No one cares, fuck off.

Whom you quoting?

I want to lick it

>Sensei got about 10 lines
>Besttwin got 2
>Hardly any upyon
>No one talked about cat anuses
It's not fucking fair.

What a dummy

>Mhm, Sensei has a nice ass.

Why is seawater running down my face?

Pretty much.

Akari is back in spirit.

I really don't remember her being so abusive in the manga.

I wish the manga translations continued.

>"ama" means bitch
>but it also means nun
>but it also means female diver
Everything sounds the same: the language.

You have no fucking idea.

The dumbest thing about japanese is that they don't even use most of their syllabary. Half of everything is shou jou or sei

And kou, tsu and ii.

It's really sad. I was hoping this show would revive the love for scuba girls, but there is just so damn little of the diving.

Guess we'll have to make do.

Fuck yes, been waiting for this!

oh jeez

haven't seen it yet but from previews i think it adapts the chapters where teko's friends come to visit her? which is absolutely crappy cheap melodrama.

kinshi!

>"""""clever""""" teko name explanation
Fuck Asenshi

It's dumb, but Dotty is somehow even dumber.

hahi~

God, I miss Aria.

I just took this screenshot and was about to post it

Wow that's weird

Ariamind.

Not invited to the reunion.

Were there new background tracks? I don't remember some of them, but it has been a while

They all have a body for breeding.

Dekkai disappointment.

Upyo?

Worst girl doesn't deserve any less. I mean who could like a character that bullies two corpses?

Futaba is alternate Alice.

Literally just finished the anime, didn't even know an OVA was gonna come out. Thanks OP

Too far.

This made me laugh way too much

>Upyo
Music to my ears.

The cutest Teko.

What a nice 20 something minutes

>you will never have a friend like Pikari

They're fine when they're not trying to localize shit that shouldn't be localized. I'll never understand why people hate translator's notes so much when they're both easier and more accurate than coming up with this convoluted shit.

>you will never BE like Pikari

I missed her hahis