youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
s1.webmshare.com/JnJMm.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0
youtube.com/watch?v=yhUEcqz2A3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=gLwqmcyJQ4w
my.mixtape.moe/gueexh.webm
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/07/11/us/politics/donald-trump-jr-email-text.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Didn't Trump just steal this from Ronald Reagan anyways? Pretty sure it's something Reagan used when he ran for president as well.

das rite

youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY

youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_BJmzb_Sw

youtube.com/watch?v=HjDiWtQqU4E

youtube.com/watch?v=KhDixsVpyx8

>NSA director goes to Trump Tower to warn him of FBI spying
"Welcome Admiral Rogers, mind if I call you mike? Mike, I've been expecting you for some time and before you start on the federal bureau of losers. And I mean yuge losers. I've known they have been listening to my calls, the calls of my staff, and others. I've known for some time.

You see, when I was a young man, my uncle. A great guy. Really smart, like really smart. I consider myself a stable genius but this guy was something else. He showed me something that changed my life, and perhaps the fate of the rest of the world, forever.

My uncle Dr John Trump once worked for the FBI, back when they were better, not great, they had a lot of problems then too, but not as bad as they are today. And while working for the FBI my uncle was assigned to review the inventions of the late Nikola Tesla.

You see where I'm going with this, Mike? I'm sure you heard of the Philadelphia project, right? It was a colossal failure for its time. Huge tragedy and ruined some contracts from Mr Tesla. But the principle was there.

The manipulation of both space and time through harnessing the power of electromagnetic frequencies. The world is always in motion. Just learning how and when tells you soo much. Once you understand the ebb and flow of space and time. Words lose meaning. You don't need to say words the right way, you just need to use the right words at the right time, even if they seem weird or strange. And like that I have been able to use my words with the knowledge that I have gained through the inventions of nikola tesla to know every event as it unfolds.

Mike, this meeting will be in the fake news media. In fact, they are talkin about it right now. I don't want you to mention it, it will slide through the media. We'll be moving our office to give the impression to the media that you told us about the illegal FISA warrants, because in a year or so that's all going to come out"

He considered running for presidency at least since the 2000 election.

That’s it you got him!!!

The end is near

I would hope that he would plan his campaign at least a couple of years ahead of time, you literal mong.

It’s her turn!

Shills on suicide watch he he

What even is the collusion narrative anymore? It's just one dead end after another.

Does anyone other than old pterodactyl bitches who watch CNN even believe the Russia story anymore? It's been over a year and it hasn't elevated in every way so normal people are fucking bored of it.

By this logic, Clinton gave an awful lot of illegal speeches to foreign interests.

we still have the 2 scoops narrative = blumph and um no sweetie gold standard

wow it's almost like this was all planned decades ago and it's just one big Jewish deception..

IT. WAS. HER. TURN

tds is pretty strong went to a few bbqs with aquaitances and they are unhinged when politics is brought up. their inner soy doesnt help either

Yeah, which is why he's on twitter crying like a nigger that he wasn't thinking of running in 2014

A famous businessman trademarking slogans?! Say it isn't so! I liked you faggots better when you claiming Russia hacked our ballots, speaking of which are we going to get an apology for that retarded falsehood you held protests over?

Kys.
This literally proves nothing. It shows Donald trump as the second owner tardo. It was trademarked a while back, yeah.. by some random pajeet that luckily saw value in a generic slogan... amongst probably 100 others he trademarked.

>i-it proves nothing!!!!1
Only that Trump had his campaign planned at least 4 years before he even launched it, meaning he had a 4 year insight into how events would shape before his campaign or else he wouldnt have known it would be a success.

Wait... so I have one question..

If there was a party with the name "DONALD J. TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT, INC."

Doesnt that mean that it was publicly known since 2012 that he would run?

Aren't companies like this listed publicly?

And a year before he went to Moscow to make "friends"

Yup. Russia and America == Israel's bitch

That's old news, Roger wanted him to run against Clinton the first time.

INC. means corporation right?

So shouldnt it be public?

OMG TRUMP SAID HE'D RUN BACK IN 1988 IMPEEEEEEEEEEECHHCHCH
youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI

Correct
Trump tried to run for president in 2012 but stopped

Gonna need some greentext summarization before I invest my Saturday in this user.

Watch the 3rd video. Forget the rest of them. Trust me. You'll like it.

Not looking good for Trump.

Imagine shilling for a nigger that done nothing to prevent attacks and now try to indict people for posting memes.

WOW A REAGAN TRADEMARK!

I'm gonna give you a (you) because it is highly underrated how important it is that John Trump handled Tesla's paper work etc

Oh, Christ. Here we go again. I'm waiting for the news to pick this up. Or the FBI to put it in a dossier lol.

That was some entertaining shit nigga. Though since Trump registered MAGA in 2012 it's possible Clement was in on the plan.

I think Clement was Plus Ultra

So Kim Clement DIED ON SEPTEMBER 23RD, 2016. Right before Trump won.

Well during the campaign Trump was gifted a prayer shawl
youtube.com/watch?v=n6qY37ktckU

The pastor gifts him a study bible and he tells him when he's feeling down he should read MARK 9:23 which says basically if you can believe then anything is possible.

The kikes hated that he was gifted a prayer shawl so much they cut the feed thats why the video I linked is spliced together.

Clement also talks about taking down the GIANT OF DEBT.

Trump is going to end usury and bring in NESARA.

OH! Also Kim Clement refers to the next President as God's "David". read through the peace and prosperity bible verse in this picture.

It's in the FBI vault releases about Tesla m8. All you gotta do is look through it. Trump had the stuff released last year

Thinking about running and making some preparations just in case is not the same as actually deciding to run.

youtube.com/watch?v=QoSqMIKmt2w

youtube.com/watch?v=O3yCeWiqrRA

youtube.com/watch?v=evRsZT-R2bA

youtube.com/watch?v=xc7cZdTLcFw

s1.webmshare.com/qNKP7.webm

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
Start the video at 5:44
>An ally can turn, you're gonna find that out.

s1.webmshare.com/JnJMm.webm

youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0

youtube.com/watch?v=yhUEcqz2A3Q

youtube.com/watch?v=gLwqmcyJQ4w

my.mixtape.moe/gueexh.webm

We know
We also know he tried to run in 2000 but dropped when david duke got involved.
We also know the same people calling him a racist buzzwords also called on Trump to run for president 30 years ago

Of course he knew and he was telling it to Russian oligarchs the Agalarovs he was doing business with.

Read the 2016 emails released by Trump Jr.

> This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

Trump Jr repose:
> if it's what you say I love it

And then the entire Trump camp went to the meeting.

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/07/11/us/politics/donald-trump-jr-email-text.html

>repose
response

Yes, and 2012 was the second time he posited a presidential run in an election year. 2015 is the only time he went through with the legal disclosures and divestment from holdings to make it official.

There was no Russia back then