>Chrollo
>Kurapika

>most intelligent character
>Chrollo
Nah
>most cheating character
>Chrollo
FTFY

Also, I didn't include Kurapichan because he is not intelligent since he limited his ability to his revenge only.

Chrollo and Kurapika aren't that smart in the broad sense of the term, they're just really good at what they do

If they were smart, they wouldn't have ever gotten mixed up with a pain in the ass like Hisoka, for instance

>If they were smart, they wouldn't have ever gotten mixed up with a pain in the ass like Hisoka
gave me a good chuckle

>Silva, Zeno, Illumi and Hisoka
>above Biscuit

True, Biscuit is also top tier, should be included, shame!

>talks about top tier characters
>biased over who to put and ignored Biscuit, Chrollo, Netero, etc.
>No point discussing since I already know you're a Hisocuck.
>another letdown HxH thread

Goodnight, me and Pitou are going to bed and cuddle.

If Biscuit's loli form is a transmuter ability, does that mean muggles always see her as a grown woman?

It's a trap!

She's my wife. She's not going with you anywhere.

I never liked Shalnark, was glad he was one of the two to die. His Manipulation ability was lame.

You're forgetting that he is also super saiyan. if he had his skills around that time it will be an amazing fight.

G'night.

>top tier character
>Hisoka
Pick one.

You'd think that humiliating one sided beatdown by Chrollo didn't happen.

>one sided beatdown
>literally can never do this again because the guys who helped him cheat (Kortopi, Shart, a few hundred innocent audience members) are dead now
Chrollo is depressed because he knows he has no chance the next time they meet - he cannot use their abilities anymore

HxH threads will never be decent as long as Hisotards keep pushing their fanfic.

>Chrollo has a fuck ton of abilities.
>Losing two or three skills doesn't matter.
>No matter what environment and situation there is he will just use a set of skills which will bring the most positive result.
>FFS he also got a teleport skill.
>Fought Zeno and Silva at the same time
>That's more dangerous than a hundred of mindless puppets
>Not Chrollo's fault if Hisoka was incompetent enough to have trouble with them
>RIP Hisoka

I sometimes wonder if you """people""" are trolling or actually serious.

Delusional.

This is why bringing him back was such a terrible decision.

>>Chrollo has a fuck ton of abilities.
And yet he needed to take away Shalnark and Kortopi's in order to stand a chance against him (only with the help of all the audience members too).

Your very first pathetic greentext sentence - sunk your entire non-argument.

>autistic tripfag is also a Chrollofag

I rest my case.

I mean he stated he wanted to kill Hisoka artfully. He did so by turning the colloseum where Hisoka wanted a glorious battle into a minefield. Keep in mind he has no problem fighting people with just single abilities like he did with the Zoldycks, and even that other assassin he killed in Yorkshin he had already overpowered and pinned to a wall with pens before feeding him to the fishes.

You're too focused on the idea that without Shalnark and Kortupi's abilities he can't beat Hisoka when it was really just Chrollo gathering abilities and creating a setting where he had a 100% chance of victory as opposed to the ???% chance of victory anybody would usually be under.

But you'll just deflect this statement like you do the rest so this was a waste of time.

Not an argument.

>got his posts deleted
wew

He's weak. A blond haired sakyo

Serious question, but do you guys read this seriously? I read it just like how I read naruto/bleach, reading because I'm already to into it. But honestly I don't consider it all that good. This might be a weird description but it feels like the "Super mario" of the manga industry. Like it tries too hard.

This manga is alot like harry potter. People read it because they started it as a kid and it just stuck with them.

Eh. Used to be good, but now alot of fems are reading it so the immersion is ruined

Togashe should pull a george lucas and give the rights to araki/isayama/ishida

He gots a gud idea but it would work better with others

Umm no hon, hxh characters would mop the floor with anybody from those mangas

pika is misguided and that's led to some incredibly shortsighted decisions with his nen sure, but he's still incredibly intelligent and takes charge of literally any and everything he find's himself wrapped up in

Someone please respond.

Crapika exists.

Dude star wars strongest os stronger than hxh strongest

Asking for replies should be a bannable offense

Oh stop user a majority of people posting here have played that game once. I'm not discussing I'm just refrencing it

There is not a single person from star wars that can topple an hxh character

Luke

Nuff said

Wanna try again?

Hisoka would have luke and rei for breakfast

yfw biscuit destroys chrollo

Remainder: this is not ifunny

Luke is the strongest force wielder. He would just choke hisoka. Further more to make it fair luke has to be able ro move at hxh universe level. Nen can't resist heat so the light saber would punish hisokas ten and bungee gum

Can't argue with those Hisoka digits. FIne, you're right, Hisoka cannot be beaten. He can even learn to stop himself from dying. It's a great trick.

MODS

>Chrollo
>Intelligence
He's the sasuke of HxH, which will soon be more obvious after his entire group of friends is killed.

>He's the sasuke of HxH
That's Kurapika though.

You do know that they originally came from Sup Forums?

You probably think pepe is a twitter only meme too

Hisoka is physically stronger and smarter than luke. If luke gets caught in bungee gum even ONCE the fight is over.

So
Can Shinji beat Meruem?

The same is possible if luke catches hisoka with a force grip

Why would that be possible?

Your fortune:

>Why would that be possible?
Ren

Oh I guess doesn't work on a
Lemme delet

What were you tryna do?

I read for new asspulls.

Well on s4s you can have a fortune done for your posts. I thought it would work on a but i guess i gotta lurk more

>asspulls
Can you name an asspull from hxh?

Naw dog midi chlorians beat nen because their infinite luke could call a s*** ton of them on the clown.

DES

PA

CITO

What's /s4s/? neva been there

If Ging is wary of Pariston then he has to be pretty fucking strong honestly.

Not that user but lule vs hisoka isn't a fair match up. Luke is the strongest in Star Wars. Hisoka is upper mid tier. A fairer match up would be Netero vs Luke.

O

He's more wary of his ability to plan shit rather than his combat skills.

>thinks netero is stronger than hisoka

MY

Pariston is implied to be one of the weakest zodiacs when it comes to fighting, see how all the zodiacs bar Ging wanted to tear his asshole apart during the early election arc and he pussied out.

>limited his ability to revenge only
Not true, his chains have a lot of different abilities. Lie detecting is one of them, for example.

He's talented but he's allocated all his time and power to combating Ryodan. So, he may not be as capable outside his niche.

Chrollo didn't have much of a chance, to be fair. Hisoka got infatuated with him.

How do you think Morel uses his abilities as a Sea Hunter? Can the smoke men swim?

But since Chrollofags claim that he is stronger, why didn't he kill him there and then, if he knew he was a nuisance

Conjured things are material stuff that can seen by regular people. Emmitted stuff is totally made from aura and invisible to regular people. Transmuters only transmute their aura, other characters with the ability to transform themselves, like Killua's nanny that could turn into a bike or the bodyguard that was metioned who could turn into a boat, are Conjurers. Biscuit's form is probably a Conjuration ability, and thus visible to regulars. The only example of a known Transmuter that can make other objects change form is Hisoka, and I guess his ability is visible for regular people or it would be a lot more useless, same for Biscuit, she wouldn't have made the ability if it wouldn't work on 99% of human beings.

Shalnark's best bet with his self controlling ability was using the command "Run away from Hisoka"

He killed him, and had his friends check for his death. Who would know he could revive himself with rubber and gum?

I would think they can't, since they're made from smoke and smoke floats up, but Morel can change their properties so they probably can. I don't know what exactly being a Sea Hunter entails, but if he wanted to, for example, rescue a shipwreck, he could send smoke and make it float up easily.

Lie detecting can be used against anyone, and it's broken as fuck. You don't even need to alert the target. If an ability like that can be made with no restrictions, I don't know why isn't it more common. The syringe is also pretty broken as far as ability stealing goes, it has almost no conditions for the steal, you can give the abilities to someone else, the dolphin tells you how do they work, the only possible scenario where it could fuck over Kurapika is getting something hard to activate and being stuck in Emperor Time until he dies, which is very specific. He would be fucked if he were to stole Chrollo's ability to steal abilities, for example, but stealing the book itself would be ridiculously simple and without risk.

>Lie detecting can be used against anyone, and it's broken as fuck. You don't even need to alert the target. If an ability like that can be made with no restrictions, I don't know why isn't it more common
I always say this and everybody just shrugs it off.

What even is the Nen type lie detecting?

>Lie detecting can be used against anyone, and it's broken as fuck.
In a non fighting scenario, sure.

I think you need a natural talent at detecting lies to turn into a lie detecting ability. Kurapika mentions to Senritsu that he can tell if a person is lying by looking at their eyes. The Dowsing chain just takes his subconscious knowledge and applies it to the chain to provide clear effect. The Dowsing chain seems a lot stronger than that being able to find Neon after she ran away, but that part isn't as easy to understand as the lie detection.
There are likely multiple ways to go about it, like Senritsu has it due to enhanced hearing, though I don't think that's exactly a nen ability so much as a side effect of Sonata of Darkness, but should be replicable with enhancement.

Pariston seems to be one of the most intelligent and charismatic characters in HxH. I think Ging must be pretty smart to make something like Greed Island, but he's only smart about what he cares about. I don't know if someone else is on their same tier. Zeno is smart enough to think about the opponent's abilities, but that comes from experience. Cheadle is intelligent, and Kurapika too, but Pariston seems to be an expert on messing with people who puts too much faith on the keikaku.

About power, he says he's weak, and while he's a liar, I feel he would prefer to mess with people telling half-truths, or just the truth while sounding like a liar, than just outright lie about his strenght. Something from Dragon Ball that HxH hasn't still used is a character who has multiple transformations, and Pariston strikes me as someone who could do that. If his base form is weak he would be telling the truth. I'm kinda intrigued about how would Togashi make a character like Freezer in HxH.

>questioning Crapika's abilities
All of them are plot devices except for chain jail.

>Something from Dragon Ball that HxH hasn't still used is a character who has multiple transformations
Youpi

Not everything in life is about fighting. But even then, in a fight, you could use the chain in some situations to check if your opponent is lying.

I don't think there's nothing limiting a conjurer to make an object with the property to do some lie detection. Maybe it's like says and, if you have some natural talent to detect lies, it's easier to come up with the ability. Senritsu does it either with emmission or with super hearing (I think it's both, an emmission ability reling on his superhearing, with a restriction like "you have to listen to the target's heartbeat"). A manipulator or an enhancer seem a better fit for lie detectors. The thing with Kurapika is, there are probably ways to cheat on lie detecting abilities, but he can use his ability even on a record of you. Senritsu probably can't do that, since it's not likely a recording would catch the sound of heartbeat.

Youpi was more like the Hulk, he didn't go from a detailed stage to the next, he was just weirdly mutating through the fight.

learn how to put the header in the correct subject line before making a thread

When's the hiatus?

There will never be a hitaus again.