twitter.com/susannahebell/status/964594592640364545
youtube.com/watch?v=ujjyz0ZSa_0
youtube.com/watch?v=o6Hg-RNVGo0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THE AWOOVEMENT CONTINUES!

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag

1) Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a school shooting in their county.
2) Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter".
3) Alphabet Soup says they can't verify it and leave him in place to become the patsy.
4) Date & time of shooting is selected by DWS and Scott Israel.
5) Feb 14th – Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning.
6) Something causes Cruz to show up on campus via an Uber Taxi("Hey meet me outside class after Pre-Calc! --Cindy").
7) Team of 2-3 shooters (Mossad Agents) go into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus.
8) Alexa Miednik(Blonde Jew witness) sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus.
9) For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
10) Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle.
11) Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the pre-selected patsy.
12) FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home as he has been pre-selected to be the "shooter".
13) They spend the night using MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques him convincing him that he has done the crime.
14) Feb 15th – Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide due to the MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques.
15) Feb 16th - Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime.

More points:
>Scott Israel quoted the Talmud in press conference for shooting
>MSM made sure to report the shooting interrupted "Holocaust classes"
>Several victims were Jewish (blood passover/sacrifice ritual)
>Cruz was an Elsagate MKUltra victim / Youtube pedo

Daily reminder that manlets can't MAGA
>someone post the updated version

Keep up to date with these elections. We have (R) Primaries that will come up, make sure RINOS get the boot!

Upcoming Elections:

February 17
>LA State House 86

February 20
>KY State House 49
>MS State House 60

February 27
>AZ CD-8 Primary
>CT State House 120
>KY State House 89
>NH State House Belknap 3

March 6
>(OK) State House 51

March 13
>PA-18 Special Election
>TN State Senate 14

TW said it best. Be a positive asset to the President, not a negative one.

reply "cuck" here if you want everyone to know your opinion isn't worth listening to

Fuck Drumpf.

Stop smiling

Democrats:
>*drumpf is guilty!*

Republicans:
>*drumpf is innocent!*

Me (political centrist):
>*leans way back in chair why chuckling softly*

The revolution is coming. Be on the right side of history.

>Jennifer Lawrence is taking a stint out of Hollywood to go into politics
Kinda hard to do when the only thing people associate with you is a picture of your asshole

Small rural towns in northern europe always look so comfy

>RIGHT side of history.
Then you are doing it wrong.

>pic unrelated

91% of members of Congress describe themselves as Christian (compared with 71% of U.S. adults); Fewer than 1% of members identify as religiously unaffiliated (compared with 23% of U.S. adults).

You wouldn't believe these stats from the way both sides have been acting since Trump declared

Huh. Explain thx

March 6 is also when the Texas primaries are

All jews?

Gay men are more emotional and handsy.

why are you insulting mike pence....a-and me...senpai.

Holy fuck. Trumpers BTFO

twitter.com/susannahebell/status/964594592640364545

>(((Klaas)))

Well, I do kind of associate her with the time she went on FB after Charlottesville pleading her followers to go "Nazi"-hunting.

How dare he try to be positive in a bad situation

>trying to cheer people up and talk about how great they are for helping people
>humbles himself by saying they're less egotistical than him and are better people than him
>completely honest in his character
>Obama fakes tears and reads speech
Trump's reaction is objectively better. if they wanted sad Trump they should rewatch the opioid presser in october

You little hax0rs need to stop trolling gullible MSM

>ikemen astolfo
>hatted
Thank you very much.

is this the guy that was laughing after the sandy hook shooting before his interview?

AWOO~

>Feb 16
>14 retweets

Nobody gives a fuck at all, it seems.

>Obama goes to a disaster zone
>takes a few staged photos with crying people
>Trump goes to a disaster zone
>people are laughing and smiling
>Trump is joking around and people seem to be in good spirits

MEH RUSSIAN BOTS SPENT 125 mill on election pedo crats spend 1.4 billion but that is not collusion

It's the Puerto Rican paper towels all over again, innit?

Same deal as West Virginia.

Poor Whites backed Democrats forever, then Democrats declare war on coal.

In this day and age, it’s not surprising to hear a politician disparage Islam, offer paeans to Jesus at town meetings, and, for good measure, espouse the anti-vaxxer myth.

It is surprising when that politician is a Democrat.

Meet Nico LaHood, district attorney for Bexar County, Texas, home of the mostly Democratic enclave of San Antonio. LaHood is now locked in a street brawl of a primary battle against a former friend, Joe Gonzales.

But LaHood’s positions are more typical of a Steve Bannon/Alex Jones conspiracy nut than a Democratic district attorney.

>“I’m a conservative guy,” LaHood told a right-wing radio host last year, as reported by the San Antonio Express-News.

The context was LaHood complaining that while he was opposed to “sanctuary cities,” he also didn’t want the state government to tell municipalities what to do. “With all due respect to the governor, how many times have you flipped off the federal government by saying, ‘Hey, screw you, don’t tell us how to run Texas’?... I think it’s a little bit hypocritical now he’s playing big government and telling us how to run our municipalities.”

On another radio talk show, LaHood said that Islam is “basically a political system wrapped in a religion,” parroting far-right talking points that have been disproven by all reputable scholars of Islam.

Moreover, LaHood said moderate Muslims are not real Muslims: “I have some very, very—and I want to emphasize this—very good friends that wear the label of a Muslim,” LaHood said. “But they don’t follow the tenets or the principle of Islam, more importantly Sharia Law, because they’ve been Americanized.”

>FUCK YOU DRUMPF
>GIVE ME AN UNCHECKED GOVERNMENT BUREAUCRATIC POLICE STATE GOVERNMENT THAT COULD BE TYRANNICAL
>THATS THE ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT POSITION NOW
>FUCK YOU DRUMPF
even boomers in their hippie commie days during the 60s they weren't this retarded

Ok Sup Forums can you spot the jew?

Dems are trying to take over Texas. It’s pretty obvious. They can’t go into Texas in full SJW “We’re going to Tax you 40% and chop off your children’s genitals” mode
>We’re not totally retarded
>Help is paint Texas Blue!

Can somebody give me a /quick rundown/ on rob portman?

Who is 'he'?

>GIVE ME AN UNCHECKED GOVERNMENT BUREAUCRATIC POLICE STATE GOVERNMENT THAT COULD BE TYRANNICAL
Assuming DACA amnesty, they would literally be in control of that state forever.

REALLY FIRES UP THE OVENS

>“Terrorists,” on the other hand, “are truly, militantly following what the text tells them to do.”

LaHood also went on record opposing “Jenny’s Law,” which was unanimously passed by the Texas Senate, and provides victims and witnesses of crimes access to an attorney free of charge. It is named for a mentally ill rape victim who was imprisoned for 27 days to ensure she could testify against her rapist. While incarcerated, she was severely beaten.

LaHood publicly opposed the law, saying it was “not practical.” The head of his office’s criminal trial division was the only person to testify against it in the legislature. And, for good measure, he hired one of the prosecutors involved in the original “Jenny” case. When these facts were reported, LaHood wrote a letter attacking the newspaper that reported them.

LaHood’s conservatism is apparently grounded in his religion. At a town meeting with constituents, he said, “I love Jesus and he loves me, and that’s why I love you and your family.” A former drug dealer turned born-again Christian, LaHood has described himself as a “man who is passionately in love with the Lord.”

Not all of his comments have been quite so Christian, however. At an earlier meeting, he yelled at a constituent who had challenged whether he had held police officers accountable. “When I was a district attorney, you can ask any prosecutor I went up against. Ask if I had the huevos to go against anybody and hold them accountable,” placing his hands in a gesture of said huevos for emphasis.

>this roastie Jewess again

>that pic
I just realized that Chick-fil-A is Popeye's for white people and vice versa. Think about it.

Can’t tell. But they look like Dey gone FUGG XXX DDD

What did the japs mean by this?

Who else /gottheirgreenhat/?

>“Anger motivated me to accomplish things,” LaHood said in an interview with the Rivard Report, “and I believe God used my anger.”

And then there’s the anti-vaxxer stuff. LaHood, whose son has autism, has appeared at anti-vaxxer conferences, using his district attorney title as proof of credibility. And in a promotional video for the anti-vaxxer movie Vaxxed, LaHood says: “I’m Nico LaHood. I’m the criminal district attorney in San Antonio, Texas. I’m here to tell you that vaccines can and do cause autism.”

Asked about his views at the Feb. 8 debate, LaHood said they were based on “a personal belief” based on “what my wife and I go through medically.” After his son developed autism, “we have an opinion of how that happened.”

(In reality, there is absolutely no evidence that vaccines cause autism, and all major medical associations and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have affirmed the safety and necessity of vaccines. The one study that spawned the anti-vaxxer conspiracy has been debunked and retracted. Since it was published, 17 studies performed in seven countries on three continents involving hundreds of thousands of children have found that its hypothesis had been wrong. Meanwhile, parents refusing to vaccinate their children have led to outbreaks of measles across the U.S)

>Now, as a district attorney, LaHood’s views on vaccines don’t come into play very often. Then again, some would say that science is not a matter of “personal belief,” and that subscribing to an anti-scientific conspiracy theory, even as a result of personal trauma, is relevant to how a prosecutor evaluates evidence.

whoa

ANY OF YOU WANT TO TAKE OVER BAKING?

Appears so.

you become a nuclear armed rhodesia if illegal immigrants ever get legal voting rights. Trump better sign a national voter ID law

These morons don't realize that maybe the fucking bots and real users are talking about TOPICAL SHIT LIKE YOU ARE GOING TO DO IN WTITTER OH GOD

>Islam is “basically a political system wrapped in a religion,” parroting far-right talking points that have been disproven by all reputable scholars of Islam.

All Abrahamic religions have legal systems built into them, and both Christianity and Islam have derived political power from their religious beliefs (Catholics have the Pope, and Islam has the caliph).

Trump has never been stumpe-

Not to play devil's advocate here, but was it possible they were posting anti gun-control messages with those tags.

Top two pics are backwards. The Asian did VATech and the two ‘white’ bois did columbine

no :^)

Only the very stupid people believe that everyone who upsets them is a Russian bot. You are taking about like 1% of the American Population who believes that. They are just vocal on Twitter because they have no job and everyone hates them.

Churches is for da true pimp on a budget

those soulless eyes never fail to spook me

Guns > Kids

me

>the NRA gave Trump $30 million
Kek

Democrats used to have the backing of much of the white working class. Generally socially conservative people who were union men and voted for blue dog democrats.
Polarization has been intensifying since the end of the 80s and has reached the point where the blue dogs are no longer viable. That wing was decimated in 2010 and will probably never recover.

More believable than what than MSM's official story

Yeah, that Valenti it's a nutcase libtard

WHAT THE FUCK
THE RUSSIANS ARE ATTACKING THE 2ND AMENDMENT

I know, I didn't make it.

>Dems trying to make a hero out of a Mexican named Gonzalez with a shaved head
Wonderful; just the refreshing imagery your flagging brand needs.

So what is planned parenthood? They donate more than NRA. And actively kill children

He's talking about you Sup Forums

I don't get why it is such a contested point. if Islam doesn't have it, then Christianity and Jewish religions don't have it, except they both have political and legal system.

Kek

Problem?

Why do I keep coming here????

>A literal child

She is a Clinton mouthpiece too.

Anchor baby sandnigger.

>30 million
>a lot
wew lad

>youtube.com/watch?v=o6Hg-RNVGo0

Russia is our frien....

For tips on making my wife and family like girl in red

CNN is FAKE NEWS

It's time to burn the constitution Americans, those poor kids demand it

I wonder how many #PrayFor movements this retard has been apart of

>It's all the NRA, they're a big all-powerful lobby group
Nevermind the tens of million of voters who will have their rep's head if they so much as think of voting for restrictions

Does Trump don't take the salary as he said?

yeah those liberals need to force more kids into the world so we have plenty of targets.

>small

What a fucking nigger.

>Your kids shouldn't be afraid to go to school
Modern society is so domesticated. They literally have the mentality that no one should ever feel any negative emotion in their entire life. No sense of overcoming those negative emotions. Just remove them completely because they make me feel uncomfortable.

Will anyone ever talk about how two Pakis from ISI infiltrated Congress and extracted shit tons of info from their PCs to Pakistan

COTUS don’t have much left desu