Rip what???

Why is everyone saying the queen is dead? Is she dead? Shes not roght???

April, 21, 1926 - feb 16 2018

RIP

Haha. Would it have mattered either way?
>British Kardashian distraction team in a crown . jpg

Wait shes really dead what is gonna happen, is the muslim mayor gonna take over the throne and make england a muslim city???

I hear price charles will ascend for now

happens this time every year

Im sure gunna miss her

She ded. We republic now. Long Live The Republic!!!

That's a man,BABY

ding dong, the witch is dead!

Can't reptiles just regenerate?

Finding no information that Elizabeth II is dead. Fake?

Theyre probably waiting until monday to tell everyone

Correct, lizards don't die from aging

But I want a happening NOW fugg

humongous if not bogus

You hav the happening. No one will believe you because they cant accept the truth

no, he canĀ“t. people would never accept a queen camilla.

william will take over, charles will abide 100%

Nice slide thread shill

No you dumb ass, you can double check in an instant with google but you come here where we'll meme you disinfo to laugh.

Last news was about the queen fatshaming people and the brit media being angsty about it.

Is this the latest shilling to try and cover for the FBI's latest massive fuckup?

(Except shes really dead. Accept shes really gone)

Bongs gonna get Trumped.

Bs

Nah, its cyclical thing that happens at least once a month to make the gullible sad. It works every time, all you gotta do is start like 5 threads at the same time to make it seem like its 'breaking news'.

(You)

digidau braf

should be any day now. I mean how old is she? 200?

no, worse that nig meghan becomes queen

I heard the news a few hours ago. Too bad.

She has rockefeller tier healthcare and modern bio tech us normies will never get. I imagine she gets blood transfusions. Young blood in an old body is regenerstive as fuck.

this. Us normies are not even allowed to have stem cell infusions.

Yeah, it's like 10:52pm here in Bongland.

Operation London Bridge Has Fallen would kick in either tomorrow morning or Monday.

Tweets and Facebook statuses are being taken down, plus Sup Forums threads being deleted/pruned. You won't find ANY source (if true) other than the official BBC source in next 36 hours

Legend has it that Trevor Mcdonald is the selected reporter to cover the news of the Queens death.

Though he was an ITN/ITV presenter, he'll be aired on all basic UK channels, interrupting all scheduled programmes.