ITT: Times where the anime was better than the manga

ITT: Times where the anime was better than the manga

Haha baka no ones replying to your theead. I saged so don't get your hopes up

not so fast :^)

Bump

Hold your horses

I absolutely agree. The pacing is pretty much 1:1 with the manga and the fights are only ever improved. I never realized how good an adaptation could be before I saw this.

>Season 0
>Better than the manga
No, it has all of the same problems as DM but multiplied by 20.

Sailor Moon

inb4 90s fags

You should have started off with an example of your own

Can a dub ever hope to achieve this greatness again?

All of these are true.

Pic unrelated.

>they can't have better animation than the ma-

And with that, a new HxH 90s vs 2011 thread was born.

Anime was trash though. Every single arc was done better in the manga. It's not even close.

This is not fucking true at all. Yes it has amazing animation, but the jokes don't land for shit. All this time I never understood why people said it was hilarious.. then I read the manga and got it immediately. Fuck outta hea'

The manga literally had better animation

Even if TOEI made some filler episodes, the ending was better handled in the anime.

Dub is best.

this is objectively true plus kenshiro's anime outfit is better

gto
when reviewed as a whole the anime surprisingly had less filler and bullshit, but it did miss out on some good parts that the manga did

Still the greatest dub ever.

>2011
>better than anything

I'll tell you what, Naruto is better than 2011. (and better than the original but that's a discussion for another thread)

Ghost in the Shell.
Other than that it's mostly comedies.

David Production did a really good job. They even fixed some continuity errors that were in the manga such as Jonathan's star tattoo not being present.

1 & 2 were really good, 3 you can really go either way, but I'd definitely read Part 4 over watching the adaptation. Part 4's anime really lacked in quality when it should have probably been the part that had the best treatment.

>muh Chimera ant over detailed art
Chimera ant arv was either hit or miss. Still looked lile trash throughout. HxH beneficied from having a team of people that actually cared.

The anime looked like trash, the manga was actually impactful and visceral. 2011 is probably one of the most soulless adaptations for any shounen, right next to FMA Brotherhood.

Pretty much this

What? HxH's anime was one of the most bland and thoughtless adaptations in recent memory.
At least FMA:B had great sakuga.

>implying hxh didn't become shonen trash in the third season

This is an anime original retard. Manga that comes after doesn't count.

>third season

ITT: Times where the OP is an underage faggot

Maybe if OPs/EDs and music weren't shit and they introduced Kaito in ep 1.

>when you see how ugly Killua is in the manga
How did Madhouse carve a cute diamond out of a huge mound of shit?

He looks better in the manga. Anime Killua looks like a starving hobo with a white blob on his massive head.

YOU CAN SMAIL AGAIN

>SMAIL

As much as I dislike this opening, I'd love to see O MY RUBBER NEN Hisoka pose during this fragment in the sequel.

Barakamon, and I think the manga is good even. The anime was just even better and further elevated the nice source material in my opinion. Season 2 never.

>O MY RUBBER NEN
instead of YOU CAN SMILE AGAIN....

OH MY RUUUBER NEN!