Femanons, this book was written for you and you need to read it...

Femanons, this book was written for you and you need to read it. It teaches young women with autism how to masturbate in private. Read it and study it please. It features a young German white girl masturbating to a young African man.

Robots, this is how women with autism are supposed to masturbate. Notice that autistic women choose to masturbate to black men.

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL THREAD FOR PURELY EDUCATIONAL REASONS ONLY.

Book: ikefoundationforautism.org/e-library/What's Happening to Ellie - A Book About Puberty for Girls and Young Women with Autism and Related Conditions (2015).pdf

Why is there a nigger in a book explaining human reproduction to children?

MOTHA FUCKAA! NIEEET! No! No more!!! They can’t put naked niggers in children books. We need to stop liberals.

TELL ME HOW TO USE THE CHEESE!

Mix those genes up, snow negress.

Tor

Never got sex ed?

Is there a PDF to teach my toddler about a face sitting rodeo?

We need to find the other two Ellie books.

>What’s Happening to Ellie?
>Ellie Needs to Go

There must be PDFs out there somewhere.

My personal favorite is, Ellie gets Blacked in 3D

Is this really Sup Forums material, it seems relatively innocent upon closer inspection.

>black cock with white girl
>is this really Sup Forums material?

Anyone that needs to be taught how to masturbate is probably retarded and should have their genitalia removed

Let's shoehorn negroes into every aspect of your children's development.

Subtle race mixing proganda you tell me potato man

The book is about WHEN it is appropriate to masturbate. Ellie has obviously figured out how to masturbate and is VERY good at it.

I once had an autistic friend who got arrested for listening to women peeing in public toilets and recording them. He wore the shitest rubber mask as a disguise.

Ruined his life.

Your I.P has been backtraced by the Cyperpolice.

>book for autisic girls
>”probably retarded”
Well, yeah, it’s literally in the title.

>It's one singular panel demonstrating male genitalia in a comic that's literally about said thing

This is literally nothing.

>Ireland or Italy
>Thank god

I AM THE CHEESE! I AM THE BEST CHARACTER IN THE SHOW!

Will consequences ever be the same?

They used a black man so that you could tell the difference between the sexes.
If they had used a white man, the illustration would have looked almost identical to the female.

They're showing developing girls that male genitalia is black and on black men. If that doesn't scream red flag then I don't know what the hell to tell you. Might as well show your 8 year old daughter BLACKED videos.

Ugh fucking beated me

HA!

you weren't expecting this, were you?

I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK

Didn't just beat you.

Did a better job also.

my penises are private please fuck off Ellie

I cannot possibly see how you can interpret it this way. Have you even looked at it? This comic clearly has rather pure intentions. Literally just pol being spastic about fucking nothing.

Is it like an oven in a door?

amazing

>DID YOU KNOW:
That vaginal mucus has a same pH as that of tomatoes?... And that those [males] who dislike the taste of tomatoes (*the "vegetable" / fruit), are often overt, dissembled or latent homosexuals.

I want the Tom books, too.

Source?

it is time to do something, comrade

I hate tomatoes. Does that mean I'm gay?

I've had enough

I saw a girl on her 20’s that seemed very lost in a bus once, i asked her if she needed help and she told me that she ran away from home because her mom wanted to put her in a mental institution. In broken autist speech she started telling me how her mom would get angry at her when she did something wrong and hit her with a broom, she started criying really hard. Then i had to try to calm her down, called her mom to tell her where she was and delivered her to the police.

I think she is the target group for a book like that.

I used to masturbate in the car on my lunchbreak usually in best buy or academy parking lots without any problems, but one time I did it in a church parking lot and someone called the cops on me so I broke the glass banana and threw away the binoculars and only masturbate in private now.

yes
inb4
>b-b-but muh ketchup
thats 99% syrup & vinegar (two things homosexuals have been proven to love)

What if I'm OK with tomatoes but I hate ketchup

fucking lul

Shame I couldn't find the right font or adjust the text on paint

ketchup is a bastardization of tomatoes. to hate ketchup is to be sane.

Ayy faggot

I don't dislike the taste of tomatoes but I severely dislike chewing their spongy flesh (is that the right word?)

I assume this makes me autistic but at least im not homo

>ketchup is a bastardization
ketchup is a dukes mixture of my disdain for plebs mixed with your mothers unfertilized vaginal eggs

SPERGED.COM

RACIST!

I hate fish when it comes to food.
But put a fishy pussy in front of me and I will breathe it in and lap it up like a madman. I love the fishy musk, the sour, sweaty, cheesy taste, the aromatic hints of piss.

What does this say about me?

I hate tomatoes but I love eating pussy

Teach your daughter sexual freedom

Why is Sup Forums so obessed with bbc?

No this is patrick

yeah, autistic people get really hung up on textures & crunchy/spongy/squishy as well as mixtures that aren't smooth (think cheese sauce vs cheese sauce full of diced peppers & tomatoes)

>But put a fishy pussy in front of me

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>There's literally nothing wrong with race-mixing propaganda

Let me guess, BLACKED.com is a honest business, right?

Barfed a little in my mouth.
What kind of girls have you been with user? Sounds like they have a yeast infection

I mean, they're pretty upfront about what they offer, given the name and all that.

I wonder if Tom also jacks it to BBC? Its 15 bucks to buy the book though, fuck that. Guess we'll never know.

this is due to your extremely submissive nature
at the VERY LEAST
bisexual/10

My biggest problem with pickles and tomatoes and lettuce is that they are overpowering. I'm enjoying my comfy spaghetti or burger and I bite into a chunk of tomato or a pickle and now all I can taste is tomato or pickle, all I can feel while I chew is the pickle or tomato

It's like listening to a symphony and an autist starts shrieking and banging on gong

>My biggest problem with pickles and tomatoes and lettuce is that they are overpowering. I'm enjoying my comfy spaghetti or burger and I bite into a chunk of tomato or a pickle and now all I can taste is tomato or pickle, all I can feel while I chew is the pickle or tomato

Holy shit, this.

>Femanons, this book was written for you and you need to read it. It teaches young women with autism how to masturbate in private.
And it's doing pretty shitty job in this
I for one masturbate on plains, trains and gear assemblies in action

Is that a mirror on the door? showing chadlet looking at stacylet?

How the fuck could anyone hate tomatoes? They're delicious, especially if you salt them first.

>lettuce is overpowering

is that really in the book. You never know in this society.

>ike

My sides.....

Some children are niggers, or more formally, niglets.

Fresh tomatoes are tasty, tomatoes that are slightly bad to rotten taste fucking terrible.

>autism
NO HER SPEZIAL JEANS BELONG TO ZE WHITE MAN

holy shit it looks just like her

It doesn't have a taste but is super crunchy

I order lettuce free tacos and sometimes I get a little piece of lettuce in my tacos and my whole bite is ruined by a tiny piece of lettuce because all I hear while I chew is CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH like a fucking poprock in leaf form

The nukes are needed

Except this isn't race-mixing propaganda. A comic of this particular sort is obviously supposed to be overseen with parental guidance. Your assumption that the child in question will be indoctrinated into believing that "only black men have penises" is absolutely absurd, the premise works on the original assumption that the reader understand what sex/gender is in the first place. Even a 9 year old comprehends what a boy and girl is you dolt, autistic or not.

It is quite literally, just one single page meant to demonstrate the biological differences between a boy and girl, and the MAIN focus is the genitals. And again, this isn't a book for the autistic child it read alone, it's very obvious that it would require a parent to be there to help them understand.

There's nothing immoral or evil about this comic from immediate glances, unless actual intent from the author was discovered, I see no reason to think otherwise.

And to your possibly rhetorical question, I'm a firm believer in capitalism, so sure.

>a boy's private zone doesn't include their chest
>girls have the same standards as boys in terms of baring chest
>therefore, a girl's chest is not their private zone

In my experience, I've never met a girl who regularly masturbates who wasn't completely out of her mind.

Real ones

If you eat out a woman you are less of a man than a guy who gets blowjobs from men.

So do parents just give up on teaching their kids anything when they have autism?

>if you're not attracted to vagina and female phermones, you're gay
Show your flag, fag

>Organic tomatoes grown in a mediterranian country

The highlight of some of my holidays.

Once you have one, those watery, pale abominations in the local supermarket here in the UK just... they just aren't the same.

>lettuce
>overpowering
Being used in the same sentence should result in a ban. Lettuce has so little flavor we lather it in fat cream and oils.

I just explained how lettuce is overpowering

Read

>girls have the same standards as boys in terms of baring chest
This isn't some leftist retardation, which you seem to be implying. It is literally just a book that tells girls "hey touching your breasts and cunt feels good, but don't do it in public."

>Being attracted to women means you love the taste of pussy juice

idk man your explanation was morbidly obese to be honest

No not the lettuce. It's mainly just the tomato. The pickles and lettuce is a good offset but the tomato takes away from it all.