I'm getting tired of this fucking agenda, you can't enjoy anything anymore, what the fuck, Sup Forums?

I'm getting tired of this fucking agenda, you can't enjoy anything anymore, what the fuck, Sup Forums?
Kickass is a black woman now
FUCK this shit

haha

No more QT for you!

They should've never given niggers money.

They will not stop until there are no white male heroes. In fiction or in life.

The real issue here is tha you read comic books at all, you pathetic beta manchild virgin faggot.

Yeah, that's really the "real" issue, nigger.

That's so progressive and brave. Let's give a medal to the author. His virtue signaling is so powerful.

You know it is. Youre the problem with the world. >"waaah, why isnt eveything just the way i like it?" Because youre an overgrown child on an inernet nessage board bitching about nothing. Simply pathetic, kill yourself and improve the genepool.

The comic book industry, especially in America, has been filled to the brim with social justice warriors for years now. I mean it too, Sup Forums is arguably the most cucked board on all of Sup Forums. You want to enjoy comics again? Stop buying them, vote with your wallet. They'll get the message.

Then avoid SJW shit. How is this difficult for you?

The only comics I used to read were underground comics, who cares about mainstream garbage anyway.

a good comic is hard to find. guess ill go reread savage sword of conan again. no faggot bullshit in that

This is the problem, how do you avoid something that's everywhere? And I don't mean just comics

ignore media and entertainment and the jew virus wont be in your mind

Yeah, anyone who consumes games, movies, comics, or even documentaries based on actual historic people are faggots.

If something doesn't appeal to my interest then it's shit and so are the people who are interested in them. I only consume serious media.

There are other fun things other than western comics. You just have to find them.

If anyone wants some non SJW comics to read with white leads I recommend
Irredeemable
Bomb Queen

Next chapter better be out soon and it better cure casca of her potato condition

this
I'm fucking tired of her being a drooling retard. They better either cure her or make a potato salad.

This, but unironically.

kickass was for faggots to begin with

more like LA CHOSE DE GROTEMBURG

>you can't enjoy anything anymore
who's stopping from enjoying the things you enjoy?
or maybe you're just too addicted to trash pop culture to go a day without getting triggered at your (((entertainment))) being fucked with

I have some decent hope after last chapter and the references to chapters from like 15 literal years ago, maybe she'll actually become a character again. One can dream, anyway

The author of wakanda palace guards or whatever was on pbs a few days ago where she essentially said marvel wasnt progressive enough to front enough money long enough for her series, and other diverse series to become successful. They literally have no logical reasoning connecting bad sales to their writing. Its a trainwreck with no brakes

u forgot soiboi

In all honesty I thought this was one of those Marvel Zombie things and I still sort of think it is due to the terrible coloring job.

KEK CHEKED

Gross. NIGGERS RUIN EVERYTHING. They don't even enjoy the medium. Why do these mentally ill whites and Jews insist on kowtowing to these savages?

Welcome to this generation's blaxploitation.

YOU DARE FIGHT A DUNMER?

Unmeme yourself