Dagashi Kashi

Dagashi Kashi S2 in 2018 -
youtube.com/watch?v=I6u8kuSdi7g

animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1502190441

Looks better than the promo art.

IMAGINE RELEASING THE WORST TEASER IMAGE EVER AND HAVING THE ACTUAL SHOW LOOK COMPLETELY DIFFERENT

>boring, unfunny show
>only good thing about it was the cute character designs
>they managed to even fuck that up now

JUST

Is it a new studio?

It doesn't look much different.
MC looks worse though.

On the bright side it won't be difficult to be more entertaining that the borefest that was S1. The only thing good about it WAS the designs and the fact that everyone was jerking it to Houtaru.

S1 was boring as fuck. I hope they just pull the fanservice to 100 and call it a day. Story is trash.

Why is she so perfect?

THANK GOD SAYA DESIGN IS INTACT
HOTARU GOT BTFO'D

Yeah the entire show was basically just advertising Japanese candies that nobody outside of Japan knows nor cares about. That would be fine if they would also make the story more interesting or the dialogue more humorous but that didn't happen. Just was a boring show all around.

>preview image is complete shit
>PV actually looks decent
First konosuba S2, now this. Is Deen making this too?

why does it look like it depicted some scenes from S1? or is this like a remake with additional

Anime promo images are often QUALITY. It's nothing new.

Episode one will probably have a short recap about how they meet and shit with the new designs.

>everyone was jerking it to hotaru

I HAVE SOME NEWS FOR YOU

this looks more in line with the original manga design

>how to show you are new to anime

Saya looks cute, that's the only thing that matters.

Designs look even closer to the manga this time around.

So she also got downgraded huh

want to blast nut in her armpit

Looks dull, less detailed and with less inter-frames.
Anyone who says otherwise is a moron with standards when it comes to animation.

Girl on the right looks retarded

Hard to imagine they could make her look worse.

I like the makeup on Hotaru

It's more fluid and expressive. They'll actually be able to use visual humour this time.

cute but i still prefer s1

hopefully more hmanga

Why did they downgrade hotaru so hard?

So far I prefer S2 Hotaru's design better except the red shit around her eye. What's it supposed to be, makeup?

Did you just described every Dogakobo anime? At least Hotaru is way cuter.

It doesn't look that too bad. I'm somewhat optimistic about it now. I look forward to seeing Hotaru and Hajime.

>MC looks worse though.
Kokonotsu doesn't look that much worse though

I wouldn't mind a short recap so I can give this another chance without having to finish the first season.

I don't get the fuss over this really.

Yes. It's Tezuka Pro. Thankfully, the VAs are reprising their roles, and the same musical composers are doing the music again.

Well, Saya seems to have come out unscathed and Tits still has the crazy eyes. Person on the right OP pic looks like they drew a guy but called it a girl tho.

Loss in minor details but that's expected I suppose.

Man, I just want to ravage that Hotaru right there. S2 looks promising, almost as if it's a reboot since the art is much closer to the manga's style and your pic.

Let's hope they adapt some of the previous skipped chapters.

I really hope they hired competent people this time around

Read the manga you fucking retard.

The previous studio fucked up the anime

>that nobody outside of Japan knows nor cares about.
Do you think they make anime for you?

They make anime for japanese

Nice meme faggot. I hope your shitty waifus screentime gets cut even more.

This is like complaining that Marvel superhero movies are too American.

>implying the screentime she has on my heart is not all I need

They really need to do the morning exercise one.

Yes, YES!

Her hair's the wrong fucking color! Are they all blind or does somebody have trademark for that hue or something?

My friend lives in Las Vegas and apparently got a lot of the stuff that was in the show locally.

So I wouldn't go that far.

Looks cheaper.

>It's more fluid and expressive

Just like naruto, right?

That new berserk anime was expensive too

feel does.

Hotaru doesn't look right in that pic.

she looks like someone cosplaying as Hotaru

madarame?

Yeah that's it.

Of course not, she's looking to her left.

>S1 was boring as fuck
>Read the manga you fucking retard.
How does reading the manga magically change S1, you turboautist?

>The previous studio fucked up the anime
At least the had better designs than both the manga and the new anime.

I hope they do so too. It'd be nice if they adapted some of the omake strips too.

New studio should have been Shaft.

>At least the had better designs than both the manga
Manga's art is objectively superior to both seasons of anime regardless of your opinion.

i cannot contain my happiness for this fucking show

>objectively superior
It really isn't. Like at all. You're just being a hipster now, because it's the source material.

hmmm - can't wait for this

Coffee is too hungry skeleton now

Oh Saya still a cute, A CUTE!

Did they really think it was the art that made the first season flop?

elevens having shit taste is what flopped the show

Hotaru looks good, I kinda like the pink eye shadow too.

>This is like complaining that Marvel superhero movies are too American.

Nah, those things have global appeal. You don't need to have read a comic in your life to get them because they're just simple, dumb, loud action stories with pithy quips. Dagashi OTOH is some ultra-niche shit that I have a hard time believing even in Japan more than 50 people give a shit about. They're not just candy adverts, they're adverts for _old_ candy that the author has nostalgia for.

Like said, you could make a good show about that but it would need to have an actual story, or comedy, or service, or anything other than fucking old-ass candy that's obscure even in Japan.

This, the elevens are to blame

>Nah, those things have global appeal.
This is what burgers actually believe

Me neither
HYPE

I prefer this new artstyle, hotaru doesnt look 10 years older than the rest of the kids anymore and the colors feel more natural (s1 had a lot of 'glossy' effects). Also glad that they kept the ring eyes, apparently her brother has them too?

>A show exclusively about candy and it's history tanked when it premirered

Are you fucking listening to yourselves? Would you fucks watch an american/european cartoon about Snickers, Twix, Skittles and what have you?

"Mm, Smith you like Snickers? I saw the glint in your eye when you passed by them, let me tell you about this bar started on July 19, 1990....."

I'd off myself fanservice or not, I wouldn't want to know what brats do and eat the most.

sorry OP all i herd was more Hotaru doujins

>every show must be generic
>having opinions about other subjects is bad
I know this is bait but whatever.

Yeah her brother has them too. Must be a Shidare thing.

>she sees the new designs

What are you even on about, you mong. Nothing has to be generic but when you're tackling certain subjects, what the fuck were you expecting to happen?

You could make an anime about the 1700's renaissance in rural Italy and who'd fucking watch it other than a niche audience? Candy and it's history is a topic no one other than an enthusiast would actively go out and learn, anime titties or not. Get real.

Doesn't look as bad here.

Cause Saya is love, Saya is life, also is Saya going to win the Coconuts bowl?

>this show is extremely niche
>but somehow popular enough to get translations and an anime

The fact that every Avengers movie tops the movie charts in every country whose inhabitants have enough money to see movies in the first place kind of reinforces that belief.

Not many movies get made in the first place since tv shows and videogames became more mainstream. If you go to the movies you dont have much choice about what to watch. Movies have no competition nowadays. Its either ''big blockbuster'' or ''low budget borefest about romance or some shit''. Of course you will go for the former.

Everybody likes Candy and toys

Nope

>Show with fanservice character who keeps the entire show running
>laced with gag humor above all while trying to shoehorn in history and culture of chapter's candy
>More fanservice and romcom to keep retards harbored in from escaping

The fucking author knows that focusing on the candy would get his ass axed, as I said there are subjects that are not suited for consumption without bells and whistles attached to keep you around from falling asleep and getting bored real fast.

Of course. Saya is the girl you date growing up, Hotaru is what you fantasize about.

Because every anime with boobs is popular right? Oh wait.

Having read the manga is the anime even worth it?
I mean there is like one multi-chapter story in the sixty plus chapters so far, and even in the chapters there isn't that much going on, so how does that even translate into the anime?

>Because every anime with boobs is popular right? Oh wait.

Fucking please, user.

The OP is great.

>she got downgraded
>she got the downs
ftfy

Answer me faglord. Is every anime with big tits popular or not?

>see thumbnail and notice girl in the right
>oh great it's a cake, maybe i'll give this a try
>design ruined by retard eyes