What are the best animated scenes in One Piece and why?

What are the best animated scenes in One Piece and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N7y8WcSB5gU
youtube.com/watch?v=nZNRk0Ix7BU
youtube.com/watch?v=GoU9aMMLIrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>One Piece
>Good animation
Its a fucking slideshow

alabasta fight. I have my reasons

>pot calling the kettle back
At least choose a better show to reply with. Hard to tell 1 series apart from another with kyoani

> One Piece
Why the hell is it a good idea to ask this question here? OP, Naruto and Bleach is no-no for any Sup Forumsnon above 14 years.

Do you know what a reaction image is?

>OP, Naruto and Bleach is no-no for any Sup Forumsnon above 14 years
I mean, I dont watch/read One Piece anymore but thats probably the most retarded assessment I've seen in a while.

I don't remember animation. but I remember extremely comfortable color palette of Skypiea.

There was literally a One Piece thread up when asking this.

To my eyes, the scene at the end of the Whitebeard war (episode 489) in which it scanned over what each group of characters was doing while playing the last movement of The Fight Continues was one of the best scenes of the anime. It doesn't need to be complex animation to be effective animation.

Can you post a link to that if possible?

A garbage Youtube link, but a link nonetheless:
youtube.com/watch?v=N7y8WcSB5gU

youtube.com/watch?v=nZNRk0Ix7BU

Everything before it went HD.

Why did they decide to make ao kiji and kizaru so light skinned when they were supposed to be black?

There's a couple of movie scenes that looked good, but I can't remember any scenes from the TV anime with actually great animation.

Even in standout scenes I remember when I was young, the whole enies lobby thing, the actual animation was pretty sub-par. It was carried by the actual fight being good.

That's just a bunch of stills with mouthflaps.

Don't get me wrong, it's a good scene, but the anime did nothing for it, save for music and VA.

>That's just a bunch of stills with mouthflaps
That's what I said.

Do light-skinned black people not exist?

A couple of movies, I guess. Like the recent one.

Shadow Asgard Moria.

The voice, the shadow count, the final laugh, everything was perfect.

7th is the best one.

Aokiji and Kizaru str based on Japanese actors.

youtube.com/watch?v=GoU9aMMLIrQ

this