White guy that officially converted to islam today, AMA !

White guy that officially converted to islam today, AMA !

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiislam.net/wiki/Factual_Persuasion_-_Refuting_Official_Islam),
archive.is/EsqJ6
archive.is/2Km4p
archive.is/n76zy
archive.is/u70z3
youtu.be/noa5m8w4v0U?t=42m46s
jihadwatch.org.
youtube.com/watch?v=terpxz5Hvzc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can I keep my foreskin and eat bacon?

Are you going to be one of muhamet's 72 virgins?

My condolences

only a virgin man may dream of 72 virgin girls.

How does it feel to willingly part with a part of your brain?

This kek

youll quit after 2 years

t. white guy who quit after 2 years

Was it because of the bacon and foreskin?

are you a feminist btw ?

What topic you tryin to slide?

S
A
G
E

>converted to islam
Why?
>quit after 2 years
Why?

These slide threads.
They're getting intricate.

>Can I keep my foreskin and eat bacon?
I booked a surgery with my doctor in 2 weeks for my circumcision, so i guess not.

>My condolences
why ?

I'm married

You have disgraced you ancestors. I hope events cause you to suffer and deeply regret your decision.

>no
pass like gas

A shit ton of work, and the girl i was trying to marry, dad completely rejected me.

>are you a feminist btw ?
Women are getting heavily subverted by jews, they had it really nice when they where housewives and mothers, feminists today are anti-women, i'm a feminist in the sense that i think women should get back the privilege they had before getting "liberated".

What kind of virgins do you hope to get when you die? The hot blonde ones? Or the fat ones playing Dungeons and Dragons?

>You have disgraced you ancestors
Why so ?

ah, i see, so you did not convert because you agreed that Men are lecherous pigs and that's why women needed to cover themselves ?
(4:28, 7:26, respectively)

>Why?

You've been tricked into thinking Islam is much nicer than it really is. It's the Boiling Frog strategy. The dawah niggers draw you in with the few positive aspects of Islam and you only gradually find out all the negative stuff that they have been holding back on.

How's your poop chute? Any pain?

Lol Belgium. it figures. you guys shouldn't even be a country.

they're pretty much not

Where did you go wrong in life to join a religion that was started by a paedophilic warlord that promotes incest, rape, honour killings, jihad as well as no beer and pork?

are you afraid of the operation? i can imagine it must burn like hell afterwards, without foreskin

>and that's why women needed to cover themselves
In a healthy society, those question wouldn't even need to be asked.

>and you only gradually find out all the negative stuff that they have been holding back on

Can you give me some examples ?

A Moment of Silence for the Fallen Cuck

Did it hurt when the mufti snipped your snapper?

You're not white anymore.
You're apart of the invasion.

Achmed is going to enjoy breeding your blonde fiance.

how many dicks have you jacked off to (before and after converting)

>converted to islam today, AMA
how long until you strap on the vest or steal the truck?

you fucking pig rat
i hope you die in a fire along all your relatives
worthless pig

I feel bad for you, dude. The problem is that you don't know real Islam. I'll have to redpill you.

AND TO EVERYONE ELSE ON HERE, PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!

This is real Islam, not from an intelligent critic of Islam like Dr. Bill Warner (wikiislam.net/wiki/Factual_Persuasion_-_Refuting_Official_Islam), but from ACTUAL Muslims:

archive.is/EsqJ6
archive.is/2Km4p
archive.is/n76zy
archive.is/u70z3

And if you think those people are "extremists," then watch the last five minutes of this video: youtu.be/noa5m8w4v0U?t=42m46s

Finally, for tracking Islam on a daily basis, I would suggest jihadwatch.org.

Like mormonism

kill yourself?

Good for you.

Are you Flemish or Walloon?

>how many dicks have you jacked off to (before and after converting)

> how long until you strap on the vest or steal the truck?
Life is too precious for that, Islam doesn't teach us to behave that way

>kill yourself?
why ?

Why are you so mad Ramos ?

you're going to be one of their virgins when they die, right?
prepare your pooper.

it would be a net positive for the world

Why did you do this? Would you recommend it to others? Please tell your story of how you came to the conclusion that this action was the best for you.

t. Considering it myself

Je suis Wallon-Flamand Pierre

>Can you give me some examples ?
Depends on what you already know about Islam. Are you going to stop drinking alcohol, quit bacon, and start praying 5 times a day?

post hand
if u are european you are a traitor and should be hanged

when are tou gonna kys?

DEVS VULT

>Are you going to stop drinking alcohol, quit bacon, and start praying 5 times a day?
I'm a /fit/ guy and wasn't drinking alcohol anyway before that, pig meat is objectively bad for your health

>Why did you do this? Would you recommend it to others? Please tell your story of how you came to the conclusion that this action was the best for you.
This is a complicated question, just read about it and you'll know

belgium...

>just read about it and you'll know
Oh come on, now. What part of AMA do you not understand? Spill it, friendo.

>just read about it and you'll know
Sure, got a reading list?

Post yours miguel

Islam is fake. See: David Wood.

I like Islam. It's objectively a better religion than Christianity. It leads to a healthier male identity. Muslims worship a man who led battles and fucked multiple wives.

Jesus was a virgin who is depicted as a skinny emaciated fag in a loin cloth on the cross. It's not healthy to worship such a pathetic male specimen.

Did you know that Jesus was actually crucified NAKED, by the way? Part of Roman crucifixion is shaming the person, so they would nail them naked, and make them piss and shit themselves in front of people. European artists add a loin cloth on Jesus for modesty and because... they never witnessed a Roman crucifixion and had no clue what they were like. The depictions of Jesus on the cross are completely historically inaccurate. They got tons of stuff wrong. He naked, and other things.

But yeah, if you're not trolling OP, then tell us how you "officially" converted today. Let's see if you actually know anything about Islam.

get fucked you must be a shitposter

MASHALLAH

Are you gonna shoot your roommates?

>I'm a /fit/ guy and wasn't drinking alcohol anyway before that, pig meat is objectively bad for your health

OK, so are you going to pray 5 times a day and never miss a prayer. Are you going to do a prayer before you enter your bathroom to take a shit?

The only rational way to do so is if you take the spiritualism and discipline and treat the rest as allegory and look for the niyyah (intention). Islam can be great if one isn't cowed by the vast numbers of mindless scared "faithful"

iirc circumcission isn't mandatory in islam

>Flag
>White
>"Convert"

t. Ahmed

Kys. No bombarino.

> Life is too precious for that
Not according to Islam
> Islam doesn't teach us to behave that way
kek, then how is ISIS able to recite justification for such acts from Quran an hadiths?

Also did you convert because of marriage or because you're spineless sack of shit that gets always pushed around and offer your arse to any new trend instantly?

this

Its not mandatory in the maliki school of law

You don't understand Islam. We worship only God with no associate and we love Jesus (pbuh) son of Mary (pbuh).

look at this dark skinshit hand. haha

>leaf
Doesn't even have the morals to keep being immoral. Sounds about right.

Why is Islam such an utter failure in uprooting degenerate lust of drugs, whores and homosexual relationships around the globe?
youtube.com/watch?v=terpxz5Hvzc

The Land of the Two Holy Mosques is ruled by homosexuality embracing pussybois! And Ummah is bowing to their will and vision of Islam, how can you call Ummah masculine?
What "based" is there about lowering Western IQ levels via inbreeding according to Islamic tradition of marriages?
Why the fuck are Islamic governments in Afgan and Pakilands even giving a pass for raping and enslaving pre-teen and teen age boys?
Why do Gulf Arabs still continue enslaving their own brothers-in-faith from foreign lands and rape their sisters-in-faith when they come to work in their lands?

Also: Why are Muslims liars and heretics?
How can you claim that Koran is pure, uncorrupted and full word of God that is perfect, if you couldn't know how to pray to God without corrupted words of men (=Hadiths)?
Why was such crucial piece of information left out of "perfection" that is word of God?
Why do you compare corrupted words of men (=Hadiths) to "perfection" of Koran?
Why is it required in order to receive the full grace of God???
Why can't you receive full salvation and grace of God with faith on Koran solely, like Quranists believe?
Why do you believe his bullshit stories of him flying into heaven on back of a unicorn and camel piss being medicine?

so do Christians and Jews.
Thou your false prophet pulled a shit load of rules out of his arse whenever it was convenient for him

>guy that officially converted to islam today, AMA !
fix'd that for you bruh

whats up salafi

Isnt that punishable by death? I assume in Canada that isn't enforced. Yet.

LOL this has to be bait. no way someone is dumb enough to get circumcised for a religion as an adult LOOOOOOL

Why didn't you read the Quran (Surah 9:111) and Hadith (pic related) before trying to appease your shitskin friends?