"Hi, I'm American!"

>"Hi, I'm American!"
>just give them blonde hair and blue eyes because you're too lazy to change their facial structure

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_0dTG1_x-K8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"Hi, I'm 1/4 American/British/French!"
>blonde & blue eyes

It's not like anime characters usually have Asian facial structure though, even the native Japanese ones.

Not every place in America is full of niggers like where you live, OP.

Don't worry we all had our first month of watching anime and noticed things like these as well. Stop posting though and lurk for 2 years you retarded faggot.

>American
>blonde hair and blue eyes

Be happy they atleast try to make Americans attractive.

>"Hi, I'm average japanese highschooler!"
>green hair
>people say it's black

>change their facial structure
user, most anime characters' facial structure looks nothing like human beings, forget any specific race. When a character's face is a round blob, your eyes are the size of golf balls, and they don't have a nose, chin, or cheekbones, racial features basically fly out the window.

You say that like its wrong

I want to pump this aryan goddess full of halfbreeds.

>What is brown or black hair
>What are green or brown eyes

Is brown hair, green eyes canon American?

Well.

>draw japanese people with porcelain white skin and round eyes
>draw chinese people with a yellow tint and slanty eyes

>"Hi I'm from the UK!"
>is blonde, blue eyed and white

No.

What about Chris-senpai?

>"hi I'm french"
>is white, romantic, classy, well dressed, well spoken and humorously dramatic

I fucking love gook in-fighting
So when they pull that shit I get all giddy

"hi I'm from Canada!"

>"Hi I'm american!"
>Isn't obese

Canadian characters are just classy Americans

>"Hi, I'm American"
>"OH! SHIT! JESUS CHRIST! FACK!"

>SON OF A GUN, FUCK

>character is American
>isn't Latino

Japan has to get with the times.

I wish I could forget it and watch it again.

Those are green eyes.

>Canadian characters are just wimpy Americans*
ftfy

>wanting facial structures that correspond to specific races when anime characters all look like ayy lmaos to begin with

>watching anime for facial structure

Do you have autism?

>half-American half-Japanese
>dad is American
>both first and last names are Japanese
>speaks to her American dad in Japanese when they're alone despite allegedly being fluent in English
>doesn't know what St. Valentine's Day is (because she's not from Japan, where it is celebrated)

They really don't bother to do their research, huh?

>"Hi, I'm a sixteenth Italian. It was my grandmother so don't worry about foreigners taking our women."
>Has blonde hair and blue eyes, and is actually a dude.
Why is this allowed?

I want to fuck his ass

Ryukishi is a hack.

I want to fuck him with his sister.

They're getting there.

Rule of Cute, user.

>"Hi, this is my """"""cousin"""""" from England!"

Welcome to anime, all facial structures are exactly the same

>your favorite seiyuu can't speak English
Get on her level, la.

Yes, I'm aware of that one list.

That doujin was great.

>Speaks "English"

This artist opened my eyes to a fetish I never knew I had.

>"Hi, I'm half-japanese"
>has blue eyes and blonde/brown hair

weak and demure nip genes didn't stand a chance

Elevens don't care about anything outside their country. There are plenty of native English speakers but they don't even bother to hire them for English-speaking roles in anime.

did someone say america????

ITT: high-school dropouts never learn genetics in their biology class.

>half Japanese
>has recessive blonde hair and blue eyes

This always fucking triggers my autism because it's impossible. I can tolerate that it's ALWAYS a jap ricing a white bitch despite that being hilariously unlikely, but the impossibility of a half jap having recessive genes really pisses me off.

What about all the Japanese girls with green, pink or purple hair? Do they fail to trigger you for some reason?

>the impossibility of a half jap having recessive genes really pisses me off
Yes, you summarized nicely why this thread exists.

>it's ALWAYS a jap ricing a white bitch
This is what gets me the most, like any self respecting white girl would ever settle for tiny jap dick

They all want BBCs after all.

>Half x half japanese
>The dad is always the jap

>Chinese female
>Cute girl in china dress who in most cases knows kung fu
>Chinese male
>Slant eyes, yellowish skin, looks like a WW2 propaganda cartoon

Not much different than american action heroes getting the cute asian chick in western movies I suppose. At the end of the day everyone is a patriot. Even series with multicultural casts like Muv Luv end up fellating the bushido spirit.

>anime never has Korean characters even though it's the largest foreign ethnic group in Japan
Why is this?

Because it's Koreans.

An anime got boycotted once just for advertising korean food.

Watch more Hikaru no Go. The mangaka got actual death threats.

Japs are seriously a pathetic race of people

This thread needs more Mr. Kouhei.
youtube.com/watch?v=_0dTG1_x-K8

Well, you don't have to think a lot to arrive to that conclusion. Koreans manage to be even worse.

Now I almost wish it wasn't so ugly I had to drop it.

mfw

>Do things right
>Pathetic
Westernfag pls go.

What the fuck do you all want? Americans to be mostly mexican and half black and europeans to be all middle easterners?

Yes.

i wanna get riced in my rice bowl
but im not self respecting

Well, Koreans hate japs too so its equal.
Last korean movie I watched was about a jap guy who turned out to be the literal devil

>"K-konnichiwa! I'm American~desu"
>isnt drawn as an greasy, obese basement dweller with a barely grown in mustach and a ponytail, who used his parents credit card to go see japan and "find his why-foo".

>Americans to be mostly mexican and half black and europeans to be all middle easterners?
One of these is a meme, the other is truth.
Take a guess.

Anime characters already have white facial structure though, nips hate how they look which is why people don't look like actual asians in anime.

The one that you feel threatened by. I honestly don't know which one is a meme.

>american visiting japan for Comiket
>he's not davido-kun
Pretty unrealistic desu.

It's all a ploy to destroy the "unfair society" because it's "unfair" and replace it with fucking nothing.

>bug eyes
>huge forehead
>minuscule mouth
>nearly non-existent nose

>"white facial structure"

Nah bro, the drawings are idealized and simplified versions of cute looking girls. Pro-tip : every nation thinks anime characters (or neutral cartoon characters in general) look like them, including the japanese who believe only asians can pull off proper cosplay since the characters look more like them. (Gaijins have huge noses and rougher features supposedly.)

It's just how your brain handles stuff. You see a smiley face devoid of features and you automatically fill in blanks inside your head and believe it looks like a "human" and like you.

Has there ever been an occasion of an Asian-American character coming to Japan in anime? As in an obviously Asian person who lived in America most of their life, is American in mannerism, but is now in Japan.

Like I'm wondering if I've ever seen a Asian-American character in all of anime. Literally the closest thing I can think of is fucking Ameridoka.

this is not true. when asked about the new ghost in shell movie a lot of japanese said scarjo looked fine and probably could pull off a better major kusanagi then an asian person could.
also watched an old interview with an american talking to one of the sailor moon merchandise people at toe. american dude asked the japanese why sailor moon had blue eyes and blonde hair. he responded with something like 'that's what japanese people think is attractive."

the whole 'non japanese can't cosplay anime character's is a fucking dumb meme spread by tumblr cancer who think it's 'cultural appropriation'. You're full of shit because there are a lot of 'gaijin' in anime that don't have an ounce of japanese in them and still look like 'normal' anime characeters (shingeki no kyojin for one).

>brown hair
>green eyes
Best combo.

>doesn't include black hair
Can't be the best combo then

I DON'T WANT TO BE REMINDED

Black is a close second to brown.

>implying
Black hair is objectively the best hair color.

>One is based on a real and common development
>The other is the feverish dream of an island dweller
One of these are not like the other user-kun

Yes, because I figured it's just dyed.

I think they're really deeply bothered by the fact that nip women love white cock. Hell, they love black cock and they think blacks are half a step above gorillas. I kind of feel bad for the men there.

Seriously, which one was it? That'd be a pretty big shitstorm

Really unrepesentative of the country. Cmon japs get with the times

>11 years old
>give them a body even non-lolicons, like me, find attractive

>non-lolicons, like me