How could anyone consider this mongoloid Amerimutt white? That is the face of a generic abomination...

How could anyone consider this mongoloid Amerimutt white? That is the face of a generic abomination. If Nikolas "El Atrocidad" Cruz is white I'm a papua new guinea pigmy cannibal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dog fucker says what

Genetic abomination*

I never said he was white.

the scary part is that I look very much like this guy... same hair color, same eye color , similar ears etc

this guy could be my brother.. when I first saw his picture I was like wtf.

why the fuck do idiots keep saying he isn't white? I was just at a restaurant that had a picture of a basketball team from the 50's in a town that had no black people at all and there was a guy that looked exactly like him what the hell are you even pointing out to say he isn't white?

Well you must not be a papua new pigmy because da niglet aint white

Most of Internet racists look like that. THAT is white supremacy. Look at all the white shooters. This is a fact.

Yes wannabe white amerimutts will snap when they realize they aren't white so they go on a rampage to redeem themselves in the eye of their Aryan Jesus.

Most whites people genetically aren't pure aryan, how will this be solved in an ethnostate?

Why are all the ugliest and most useless "whites" white supremacists?
>inb4 "B-Because the attractive, successful ones are SHAMED into hiding!"
I could say the same thing about autistic furry brap-posters. That degenerates aren't really degenerate, they're just "socially shamed" into hiding it.

Physical extermination and ultra-slavery

>Nikolas "El Atrocidad" Cruz

No! His name is L'Abominacion

Beautiful people are successful. They don't need collectivism to find a mate. Simple as that.

To demonize actual whites, duh.

Those are libertarians.

k

Source?

The MSM put out a bad photo

Dude that fucking flag...

>Half-Spanish
>HE'S A SPIC

>Half-White
>HE'S NOT WHITE

Nice superior white genetics.

kek this guy again

wussup Shlomo

Being white has far narrower criteria than being "spic", spics are already mutts by default. Even if El Atrocidad isn't spic he still has more in common with them than whites.

what does that prove?
How does that make degenerate shootings less of an american problem? The US being a white owned country and (supposedly) not a third world shithole

...Is that supposed to be a good photo? Is this really considered attractive by white American beauty standards?
I'm dying. He looks like someone tried to take one of those composite caveman/Neanderthal images or sculptures and make it look like a modern-day human.
He looks like some shit off The Croods.

FLORIDA SHOOTING WAS DONE BY ISRAEL.

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag

1) Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a school shooting in their county.
2) Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter".
3) Alphabet Soup says they can't verify it and leave him in place to become the patsy.
4) Date & time of shooting is selected by DWS and Scott Israel.
5) Feb 14th – Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning.
6) Something causes Cruz to show up on campus via an Uber Taxi("Hey meet me outside class after Pre-Calc! --Cindy").
7) Team of 2-3 shooters (Mossad Agents) go into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus.
8) Alexa Miednik(Blonde Jew witness) sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus.
9) For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
10) Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle.
11) Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the pre-selected patsy.
12) FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home as he has been pre-selected to be the "shooter".
13) They spend the night using MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques him convincing him that he has done the crime.
14) Feb 15th – Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide due to the MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques.
15) Feb 16th - Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime.