Friendly reminder:Racism is for idiots that blame others for their problems

Friendly reminder:Racism is for idiots that blame others for their problems

True. Fucking kikes always blaming whites

>says the Commie who blames rich people for him being poor

I know it's my fault The nigs burned down my city we should of never took them as slaves

fun fact, the term racism was defined by a commie !

No, it's just the truth. "Racism" is a label for retards to use to shut down people that espouse truth regarding non-whites.

Fucking based

>"why are you racist, user?"

Because you’re ugly as fuck

shit, ah whatever, if you modify it slightly it's still very much relevant

>taking a screenshot to your own comment
this is another level of autism

That guy is not white

everyone with a head on their shoulders is racist and downplays that fact verbally. everyone who makes a hobby out of racism is retarded.

i am lazy to copy-paste it okay ?

you're 12 years old

19, but whatever

reminder

underrated. niggers do this too. and spics.

You mean just like the alt-left does?

for me it's their rat-nest, nappy, disgusting fucking "hair".
like that bitch there, she could be decent looking if she had human hair instead of that stinking mass of pubes

>160891255
is that why i sat in a diner tonight and got called a honkey they wait staff didnt want to serve/ wait for it.. i just up and left and the nigger sid you cant do that, and i said watch me... and I left. i hadnt ordeed a thing so it was legit.

White nationalists are, as a rule, fall into one(or a combination thereof) of three groups.
>Fags
>Criminals
>Informants

Racism is good because it's natural.
Natural is sustainable.
We are the circle of life.

Letting children with diseases live, children born to narrow birth canals, children deathly allergic to a single nut, equality; they're all unsustainable and lead to generations of weak human animals.

>Slovakian
You're from a shithole country. Your "white" doesn't count. Try again later.

is it racist to avoid the hood?

Not if you also avoid the trailer park

>allegedly natural=good
>rape is good

Why am i not surprised to find this shit in a commie thread. Reminder that communism is anti white and that fascism is the only revolutionary ideology to survive the 20th century

>whiter than you cletus

imagine being so pathetic that hair triggers you

racism is the result of inferiority

Sup Forums in a nutshell

So, all the Negros blaming whitey for muh colonialism and slavery are idiots, right? As well as the police and such.

Good riddance.

Every time the white nationalist camp starts making the slightest bit of progress towards legitimizing their more reasonable views you can count on these chucklefucks to come running out of the woodwork to hold a fucking rally or burn a cross on some nigger's lawn and destroy any progress. I don't know if they're controlled opposition or just fucking stupid, but either way the klanfags and the skinheads are the bane of white ethnocentrism.

This article has been debunked. It was a false flag, stop posting it.

found the nigger..... guies.
projection is a mother fucker, you smelly nigger faggot.

Oh, what a surprise a memeflag judging someone's whiteness. Show real flag faggot.

>S-S-Show real flag
If you ask politely like a good boy.