O MY EMPEROR NEN

O MY EMPEROR NEN

Defend this, hxhfags.

Lifespan etc. He dies if he uses it 2 long mebe idk islz prty shit

It's a good thing that Togashi didn't introduce something that extends ones lifespan this arc

It's okay because it's Pika, fuck the clown

O MY DOLPHIN NEN

Why does the manga look like shit btw?

STOP!
EMPEROR TIME!

Did he? This series got boring so im now a Spee D. Reader

The Nitro grain from the area where the snek calamity lives.

Kill yourself Crapikafag

Togashi is a terribly inconsistent artist.

When did Emperor Time debut?

Speedy reader here, if you had to compare this to other broken powers from anime, what would it be?

Also nen meditation shit that Netero used allowing to live way over average human lifespan.

During the current arc. The current arc is shit though so you might as well wait 20 years for us to get to dark continent.

That probably works like extending your lifespan by some percent. shortening your base lifespan would impact the effectiveness of it.

It doesn't really give him 100%, hes limited to whatever specific ability on his chains for that school of nen.

Word. I was curious. I recently reread the series up until the end-ish of the Election arc and didn't remember. I have basically dropped the series too like has because I honestly could not care less for this boring assassination/royalty arc.

It "Debut"'d really early, but it was never really specific to what it did for him. The current ark is the first to actual flesh out what it does, i think.

The drawback included for using it is theoretically pretty goddamn hardcore, however, generally things like that are used by manga authors as a cop-out to give overpowered abilities """drawbacks""" without ever actually holding the characters back.

How OP it actually is depends mostly on how hard Kurapika actually pays for it. If he dies an early and unceremonious death because of it, then it's fine.

Is it just me or does Kurapika look like Genthru in this picture?

just in case there's someone who actually doesn't remember, it was York Shin. That's how he heals his fractured bones in the fight against Uvo.

Oh was it? My bad.

The 100% thing is misleading. It only lets him use each Nen category at his own maximum potential.