Mike Enoch admits to being part jewish 3 times in this vid

"If you're going to let in a mixed jewish person, they have to have done something to earn that. Y'know and I think in my case, I did."

youtube.com/watch?v=sJzkbQqEmOU

Why are all the figure heads of the alt-right closet homosexuals, women and mixed race people?

Other urls found in this thread:

you.23andme.com/published/reports/e42bb060324046c1/?share_id=3bea40b7c76b4de8
youtube.com/watch?v=w4MxFm6eZS8
boards.christogenea.org/forum/main-category/main-forum/american-nationalist-politics/45843-mike-enoch-admits-he-is-a-jew-with-prothink-commentary
archive.org/details/soundcloud-303312732
youtu.be/eCkc-ZF_TSY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Op is a lying kike. Nice try fag

Sage

Mike is clearly white lol..

watch the fucking video

>mixed race
BRUH

>8
bump

tough luck lefty cuck

There's literally no reason to speculate
you.23andme.com/published/reports/e42bb060324046c1/?share_id=3bea40b7c76b4de8

How do you account for what he says in these clips? He admits to being Jewish 3 times on 3 separate occasions.

DNA tests totally cant be faked

It is the Jewish MO if you want to call it that. I believe in the case of the "alt-right" and as the case for many other organizations the Jew follows a basic template of a plan.
1.Identify any and all organizations that prove a threat to the Jew
2.Inflitrate said movement and make your way to the top
3.Once you have the admiration or at least the attention of everyone involved reveal yourself as being part Jewish and try to act as if you are not the bad guy and that it is the other Jews
>See here Goys I am only half or even a fourth Jewish
Once the Jew has infiltrated said movement they must be neutralized quickly or everything will seem to fall apart relatively quickly

>Needing affirmation to know that kike is a kike

JUST FUCKING LOOK AT HIM FOR FUCKS SAKE

anyone have a non paycuck link to tds 258?

k. kikel

Lel, trying to move the goalpoasts already?

What a fucking faggot.

He is norwegian, you filthy kike shill

>Kike Enoch is Jewish
Gee, ya don't say?

Mike Enoch has done more than you or anyone else here. And released DNA results.

Dont care if hes fully white or not. We cant spare this man.. He fights!

While you sit

>Hasn't listened to the video

Nei, han er pengermennesker.

seriously though, I like Mike and obviously clips can be taken wildly out of context but I'm trying to conjure up a context that this would be said. I mean he wouldn't just say it so plainly in the open even if it were totally true so how does him sayin it make sense?.. what episode was this from? Who is he talkin to?

Commie detected

youtube.com/watch?v=w4MxFm6eZS8

In the OP he's saying he accepted his wife into his life despite her being a jewn because she had done something to earn his trust, he's a moron and got JUSTed in the divorce for trusting a Jew, but in context his statement makes sense.

Okay, but if this is his DNA test, it seems unlikely to be faked. I am in shit internet at the moment and can't watch the video but 23andme uses every excuse possible to slip Jew DNA in so it seems unlikely that it is.

Guy who clipped them:

boards.christogenea.org/forum/main-category/main-forum/american-nationalist-politics/45843-mike-enoch-admits-he-is-a-jew-with-prothink-commentary

here is the archive of the full podcast:

fuck the entire (((altright)))

they dont speak for white nationalists

nice cherry picked audio

*0.5 shekel has been deposited to your account*

is it just me or are mike's teeth unnaturally straight and perfect? I think he had them capped. That's about all.

>oy vey I'm Jewish I EARNED my way into the alt right

Shills always using German proxies. Tiresome!

Such a pathetic little jew. Hope your pay is decent so you can better yourself. Maybe one day you'll be an honest man.

So you think a man who spends most of his time calling out Jews is a Jew? Based on some badly edited audio?
Gas yourself Schlomo.

Alright then if you are not a Jew work hard to become a thot leader of the alt-right

Or be a lazy faggot and let Jews take over LOL

his parents. kys

sage

Its honestly a terrible ep not worth listening to. Only good part was the late 'valenshtein' merchant minute which they said they'll upload to trs. I hate to say it but its a shitshow ep.

Most likely trying to rationalize his jewish wife before that came out and he no longer had to worry about it. It's not rocket science people, use your head.

We don’t hate Jews bc they’re Jewish you fucking kike

We hate them bc of what they do:
youtu.be/eCkc-ZF_TSY

Sage

Results of his DNA test are public. And this is from 23andme : a company known for skewing the results by adding nigger or jewish percentages to fuck with "White Supremacists". There's not even a fraction of negro/semite blood here : you.23andme.com/published/reports/e42bb060324046c1/?share_id=3bea40b7c76b4de8

you sure those are proxies?
the may just be a bunch of mudslimes they have shill for them.

There is no proof that he sent in his own dna.

Nothing is ever good enough for you.

Oh hey, another e-celeb kike shill thread.
Make sure you all divide yourselves, goyem, it makes you all less likely to commit anuddah shoah, oy!

When a guy admits to being Jewish 3 times, and is a figure head in this movement. Then yea, i find it pretty weird/annoying.

I have a theory that all conservashits are jews.
your ideology is jewish: greed, selfishness, fucking over everyone for your own interests.

no one cares anyway kike. its not a contest about who is the whitest like your divide and conquer shills pretend it is.

he barely looks white

He looks pretty normal for a Norwegian. They tend to have that eye shape.

>meme flag

Obviously he's a kike look at his eyes.

you aren't alone m8, a lot of white nationalists split off from this entire group when this info came out.

Op is a fag and his shit is retatded. Constantly, this shit gets spammed on pol and I guess, once again, it needs to be pointed out that the video has no fucking context and mike delany and Morpheus and christian identity faggots are annoying and dumb as fuck.

He's referring to his (at the time) wife, whom he married prior to being redpilled. Don't fall for the lefty pol shills, Enoch is /ourguy/

When it came out that a known libertarian got woke and had a predicament? The same thing happened to Cantwell and thousands of other libertarian whites. Let's see your contribution to white nationalism you purity spiraling fag

Why are Jews like him doing this? Is it cause they're racemixed or because they're compulsively trying to save their ass from the next holocaust?

>get married to degeneracy pushing kike
>get redpilled
>stay married to degeneracy pushing kike until you get publicly exposed
Wow, what a trooper! Clearly this guy should stay in charge, he's definitely got the best interests of our people right at the top of his priority list!

They've really been going at Enoch hard lately. He’s got the discord virgins shook.

Its not only his fucking teeth. His eyes literally look fake, as if he is an alien wearing a human face. His eye sockets and stare look all wrong. I know i sound weird but I cant be the only one that gets a really weird feeling from his face??

It's because you're a schizo and believe internet memes and out of context videos, in order to push some retarded narrative that never adds up.

Have you ever listened to TDS or Strike & Mike? You're either a shill(which I suspect is the case) or your ignorantly shilling against someone who is advocating for white nationalism on almost a daily basis with content for us. What are you providing but accusations and retarded shit out of context? He's not jewish you fucking sperglord. This shit is so retarded and I can't figure out if the source is shills, christian identity fags (loser longshenks), alt light, Morpheus, or the other D&C losers..... It would be brilliant if you could actually make an argument instead of character assassination, but we all know how jews role.

I think it's the latter. Look at how zealous his defenders here are even though they KNOW he lied to them. (At the very least he kept his kike wife a secret, nobody disputes this)

But i'm sure they'll call me a shill even though all I want is for the pro-white movement to be led by actual white people who don't lie to their followers. All they had to do was kick out Enoch when this all came out, but it seems a good chunk of these people are loyal to E-celebs and not to the White race.

Nope. This is his mother, same weird eye thing

What have you done for race and nation nigger? Besides subvert

There's been a big shift in general. The last two big bloodsports vids with Enoch/Halsey and Spencer/Tokes were very revealing about the future of opposition methods.

which is easier, publicly advocating and organizing for white interests or calling people jewish on Sup Forums?

Yeah, it's always kike talmudic pilpul. They will never discuss the actual issues. They resort to character attacks. If anything, being married to a Jewess should give him more credibility in his analysis but these retards look to discredit with no actual context. Their jews

>(((alt-right)))

Find and post the time codes. I know he did say these things, I was going to listen to the 2-hour podcast, here:

and note the times, in order to be more convincing.

Morpheus is an insane person, his hatred of everyone involved in th Alt-Right does not invalidate our concerns that you have a snake (Enoch) and compromisers (everyone who blindly defends him) leading your movement. I have not posted any "out of context" memes, merely screenshots from Sup Forums discussions when the scandal was first brought to light before the TRS-fanboys could stamp out all of the opposition.

He married a jew.
He lied to all of us by keeping her a secret.
They only separated after he was confronted publicly and initially tried to bail on the whole thing.

My conclusion: Defending this type of behavior is simply not rational, anyone who is doing so is loyal to TRS not to the White race.

He looks like a fat South Slav.

What have you done lately? You faggot meme flag. See my post above, you're either a shill, a dumbass, or butthurt 1% faggot

I DIDN'T marry a nonwhite and steal money from earnest White people clinging to the first movement that got close to the mainstream. Therefore I have done less harm than Enoch by my calculations.

There's something very odd about his face, I'm not sure what. Like he's wearing a mask or something. I doubt he's fully human.

Also it would be just as strange if he admitted but didn't mean to. How does that happen?

Acquire a sample of his cum (legally of course) and get it tested yourself. It's the only way to be sure.

Retard, it's called growing and evolving in your political beliefs, let's see your roman salute from the womb you retarded neet. Purity spiraling is working for the enemy and you're doing their job for them, maybe your paid. You are on the same level as cernobitch and Shapiro

So you haven't done anything other than shill, that sounds about right.

Read The Doctrine of Fascism already ya big goof.

His beady eyes scare the shit out of me. He looks like a giant rat wearing someone face. Ive never seen someone with such beady eyes

what if I unironically found out I have significant ashkenazi in me but was raised white with no sense of yiddishness in my upbringing?

antifachan pls go
no one likes you

You could shill against TRS, that seems to be the rage lately

Moarpheus has admitted to having jewish ancestry and claims that the Jewish religion and Zionism are the core of the JQ, that ethnic jews would be perfectly fine if not for the religion.

You don't like truth? What's your beef?

He put outs good content.
Sam Hyde is a closeted homosexual in an interracial relationship and I still watch his shit.

nice try kike

Your "proof" is fake and gay. What have you done for white nationalism, besides subverting it? Retarded meme flag. Seriously, You're such a hard ass, what have you done to push the narrative faggot

> Not a Jew
> Out of context
Ok Mike, explain why you said what you did. Truth is a white thing.

That's why you're always on the verge of blowing up, Mike - you've got this hypocrisy, this danger, eating away at you.

The Right Stuff was launched in 2012, Fash the Nation in 2015 and he was publicly ousted in 2017 for having a jewish wife.

His political beliefs were against Jews for 2-5 years before he was caught with a subversive Jewish wife, please explain how that happened and how that makes sense on a timeline.

Would you marry a Jew?
Why was it okay for your leader to be married to one as recently as 2017 if he'd been publicly against the jews since AT LEAST 2015 if not 2012 when TRS was launched??

Because only a retard would even want to be an altright figurehead. That, or a fed.

Enoch got married a good ten years before he read Culture of Critique.

.. you shouldn't have tried to double down - should have stayed clean, Spencer might have hired you. Now Spencer will have to disown you like he did Eli.

Ive been listening for over a year since the dox and they began as an edgy libertarian podcast until they got woke and he found himself in a predicament.

What are you and the other shills doing for white nationalism? Id love to see your weebo past, retarded sodomite

Some pure whites are just ugly

Did you read his NewYorker profile? Dude has health issues. Shit genetics. He is probably an incest rape baby.

>REEEEEEEE DIVORCING YOUR WIFE IS AN EASY THING TO DO
You've never been involved in a serious, long-term relationship if you believe that to be the case.

Ad-hominem doesn't work on Sup Forums, we are anonymous remember? Either defend Peinovich (Enoch) or admit that I have a legitimate point, but don't try to make this about me, i'm nobody and so are you.

What's your goal faggot? Stupid shill. Name a pro white personality you think is pushing the right narrative you retarded sperg

That doesn't bug /me/ - loyalty in marriage is an admirable thing. And anyway, Not All Jews Are Like That - though his wife admittedly was. Still, I'd approve of him staying with her out of loyalty.

how is this not a fed?

Have you not seen my other posts, sperglord?

Truth, faggot. I hate lies. It's a white thing.