Is ISIS a cult, or has it followed the Koran more strictly than other denominations of Islam?

Is ISIS a cult, or has it followed the Koran more strictly than other denominations of Islam?

Other urls found in this thread:

johndenugent.com/english/moon-o-theism-islam-is-submission-to-the-semitic-moon-god-of-war-muhammad-was-raised-from-ages-6-8-by-his-34-jewish-grandfather/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Islam preaches banditry, subversion, slavery and genocide so yes.

SLIDE THREAD ONE LINER BOT POSTER FUCK OFF MODS PLEASE DELETE.

DO NOT FURTHER RESPOND TO THIS THREAD. Any responses after this posts are bots or shillniggers.

SLIDE THREAD ONE LINER BOT POSTER FUCK OFF MODS PLEASE DELETE.

DO NOT FURTHER RESPOND TO THIS THREAD. Any responses after this posts are bots or shilling ISLAMONIGGERS.

Let Jew slide threads die. Stop bumping them you fools (or Jewshills, in which case it's your job).

Have they actually added to the original text though? I heard somebody saying that they have modified the text to have a focus on the 'Antichrist'.

Isis copies muhammad. Al-Azhar University refuses to condemn isis on islamic grounds, because they can't - they're simply doing what Mo did!

Fuck up cunt. I'm genuinely interested, and am expecting some Sam Harris tier responses from you NEETs

ISIS > Wahabbis
Saudi Arabia,Qatar,UAE > Wahabbis

>Koran more strictly

I want evidence but can't be fucked to read the Koran. Have ISIS modified the Koran to suit their agenda?

Are you kidding? Mudhammed made all his money early on raping and pillaging caravans from Mecca because they wouldn’t convert to his meme religion. ISIS are the purest Mohammedans seen in 1000 years

Yeah, I'm aware. I'd like to know if ISIS have modified the Koran, to make a focus on fighting the 'Antichrist' and creating a one state for them in inhabit.

to*

its a fucking ZOG brainchild

Islam is the most redpilled religion next to the Aryan Mafia.

ISIS believes that it is a revival movement within Sunni Islam, they believe that they are returning to the earliest days of Islam, to the days of the first generation of Muslims, to the days of the Sahabas or companions of Muhammed, they condemn and denounce every Muslim who doesn't agree with their interpretation as kaffirs and murtad and wish to destroy every government which follows any sort of secular law (this includes every Muslim country in the world).

ISIS are ahl as-Sunnah, or people of the Sunnah, they are true Sunni Muslims, they justify every single bit of their barbarity and brutality with quotes and verses from the Quran, hadith, and the sunnah as well as the judgments of Islamic legal scholars and precedents set by Islamic jurisprudence.

In short, it is not a cult, they follow the Sunni doctrine to a strict degree, no more, no less.

>Have ISIS modified the Koran to suit their agenda?
They did not modify it
In fact they glorify it

- Notably, the fourth Muslim Caliph Ali (lived 602–661 AD) was at least one eighth Jewish
- Ali was Muhammad’s cousin and adoptive son and Abd Al Muttalib (three-quarters Jewish) was the grandfather of both Muhammad and Ali
- Ali’s father was Abu Talib (died 540 AD) (one-quarter Jewish) and Abu Talib was the brother of Muhammad’s father Abd Allah (one-quarter Jewish)
- This means Muhammad was one-eighth Jewish, unless of course Muhammad has still more Jewish ancestors unknown to early Islamic genealogists
johndenugent.com/english/moon-o-theism-islam-is-submission-to-the-semitic-moon-god-of-war-muhammad-was-raised-from-ages-6-8-by-his-34-jewish-grandfather/

They didn't modify it at all, they mostly included even more hadiths in their teachings I think.
And took very fundamentalist literal execution of Koran's verses as their guide of actions

Islam is a cult you dotard.

Provide a rationale for your assertion or go fuck yourself cunt.

there are different ways to interpret the koran depending on how you interpret or disregard the historic context
but as far as I know they went against it when they burned prisoners, which apparently isn't allowed

Interesting. Gonna look into this

They follow the koran as strictly as their jew overlords desire

bump

ISIS is teh mercenary branch of Mossad

Its a terrorist organization created by CIA ask john McShame. He knows and is friends with them!

Fuck off. Isis is the true answer for us. If we all pledge allegiance to isis CIA and Mossad will give us weapons and sex slaves. For free!

You retards need to take the isis-pill