Why No Threads On The DOJ/FBI Corruption? Why No Discussion On The Memo?

Where did all the threads on this go? Anything new being discussed on this? Where are the decent threads? Been seeing "oldfags" crying for good old days and bitching about conspiracy theorists, but they never bitch about the gun control/school shootings/eceleb/am I white faggotry spamming this entire fucking board.

What is happening with the DOJ/FBI corruption investigation? I thought IG was going to come out with some heavy info soon. What of the Awan scandal?

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/rules/frcrmp/rule_1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Bump. This needs to get discussed

Bum.p

Bump,

Bump..

Holy shit. Where did all the good posters go?

bump while reading

Bump for quality OP

Bump.

Jason. Fuck off.

Drugs

>Where did all the good posters go?
8ch

bump

This shill wave is more of a tsunami. I thought it would have cooled down a week and a half ago. Something big is going on. Wondering if a big release is coming out soon

the IG report that will expose israel.

What ever happened to the awans? That is never reported or discussed.

I think it is so bad, and effects so many on both sides that it is shut the fuck down

Bump

>(D) Defendant's Prior Record. Upon a defendant's request, the government must furnish the defendant with a copy of the defendant's prior criminal record that is within the government's possession, custody, or control if the attorney for the government knows—or through due diligence could know—that the record exists.

>Flynn gets everything
>even if its classified
>even if the FBI of DOJ don't have it
>even if its locked away in a presidential library..
>everything at all pertaining to the case of UNITED STATES OF AMERICA v. MICHAEL T. FLYNN

Forgot source,
law.cornell.edu/rules/frcrmp/rule_1

The IG report is really the next step. That will hopefully be the trigger for a full fledged investigation

We fucked up. Trump had sex outside of marriage. He's a degenerate. It was her turn

It was all fake news, OP. You've been fed lies by the Russians.

Pretty much this.

Yeah, sure. Did you read the article I attached on the first post? Did you read the Nunes memo? Did you read the articles from truepundit and conservative treehouse? Did you hear the shit about Seth Rich, including the Sy Hersch audio?

I am not super intelligent, but don't insult what little intelligence I do have, faggot. Only an idiot, or a deluded fool could not see the deep, deep corruption in the DOJ and DNC. In fact the corruption in all political parties in America. If you are an honest person, you will do the research yourself. Don't just read and listen to MSM, listen to everything, and try to piece together what you can. We are in a propaganda war between the great powers of the world

Bump