/ourgirl/?

>"I feel like I'm pretty—what do they call it, ‘Twinkies'?"... Like, you know, like, Asian on the outside, white on the inside."

bleacherreport.com/articles/2754663-chloe-kim-is-just-getting-started

Other urls found in this thread:

bleacherreport.com
youtu.be/A8MO7fkZc5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>even Asians are more proud to be white than Eurocucks
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

>bleacherreport
>bleacher
kek

I'd make her white on the inside if you know what I mean, fellas.

I don't follow.

>this qt snow gook was born in 2000

No. Bananas. Yellow on the outside, white on the inside and fun to eat.

Strong chad genes can't be stopped.

Bleacher

Are you implying twinkies are not fun to eat?

>I don't follow.
This is why people shoot up your skills

delet this

*schools

>But that means she is undera-
>ohhhh

Seriously. What the fuck.

Truly /ourgirl/.

Not like that dumb white coalburner roastie who couldnt even get a bronze medal in skiing. Lol white women suck at everything.

nope!

>bleacherreport.com
>bleacher
Kek

VAST MAJORITY OF PEOPLE IN SNOWSPORTS ARE WHITE.

THE RARE ASIANS/LATINOS/BLACKS WHO PARTICIPATE IN THEM ARE 'WHITE-WASHED'. EVERYONE IN THE COMMUNITIES KNOWS THIS, IT'S NOT A TOPIC TO DISCUSS, IT JUST HAPPENS. ANYONE WHO HAS EVER SKIED OR SNOWBOARDED KNOWS THIS.

Why do we choose to race mix with gook dogs instead of people that have 70% European genes already?

I'm drooling

>CAPSLOCK TRIGGERED
So are you Tenda or a roastie?

Asian on the outside, white on the inside.

wow what a slogan.

/pol firing up the meme cannons again, going for asian girls this hard.

/pol

Political Asian Lovers

most of us are not 70% euro. not even close.

He just had something important to say.

Fucking kek

>bleacherreport.com

But Jamaica got a bobsled team

Gross

>celebrity saying something positive, or at least not explicitly negative, about being white

Well, RIP her career.

>88

madness.

>haven't had a beer in like 2 years
>sees this
>mouthwatering.exe

>career
Women were made by God to make babies. She'll find a nice husband now.

fpbp

>Not like that dumb white coalburner roastie who couldnt even get a bronze medal in skiing. Lol white women suck at everything.
my favorite was the horrible succubus iceskater that married her gay partner and forced him into this horrible fake life of being her bitch and in the end they failed and the narrative love story fell apart, glorious

>whiskey beer
Do you people have no shame?

Shame is for the weak Achmed

In climbing, mountaineering and alpinism there are literally zero niggers. In ten years of doing all of these things I have not seen a single nigger ascending a route. Its the whitest activity in the world.

Dude she is fucking cringe. I honestly wish she just acted white instead of this "I'm the best of both worlds!" BS every asian does.

She didn't say white, she said American you liar. Stop spreading fake news

>racemixing meme
>God meme
>tradwife meme

Plebbit is fucking cancer.

Sad but true!
youtu.be/A8MO7fkZc5o

its true, wintersports are a rich person's hobby and rich nogs/poos/rice tend to always be psychologically bleached

o/

Can't you fuck 12 year olds in Deutschland?

DELET

>She didn't say white, she said American you liar
Most Americans are white, the culture is rooted in anglo roots. Do you deny this ? Most likely, you'll screech melting pot ( even though that melting pot was still mainly white Europeans). Next will come we are all one species ( when we are not, anyone who understands how to classify fossils/species already knows this ). Them some facetious reasoning about Indians no barriers yet still can not explain Israel's existence without being a massive hypocrite. Next!

yes NEETs, keep glorifying chinks who have devastated real estate in all the best cities in north america & who's families have gutted our middle class

read the whole article moron

REMOV THIS
E
M
O
V
T H I S

She comes off as a total roastie in interviews. not /oursweetheart

i thought niggers devastated the cities

Careful now, he'll call you a roastie if you don't like his memes, kek.

D/u/bs and tr1p$$acquired.

NOW

DELET THIS YOU FUCKER

niggers ruined our worst cities, chinks have caused real estate in our best cities to go 3x 4x 5x in price. and the commies in china gutted our middle class and steal all our patents

America has always been a multiracial country. One of the earliest heroes was Crispus Attucks, someone who was half Native American and half black, who stood up to the British in the Boston Massacre

shes not even that cute.

>Oppa marry me
rofl

pigtails make any woman look good

She may not be the cutest girl in the world but she is muscular and when those thighs get around you, you'll be done.

That is disgusting.

That is like bumper stickers on a Ferrari or a priceless work of art vandalized with truck stop bathroom stall graffiti.

Not only is this chick gorgeous, her dad was a real, hard assed, root top Korean in the 92 LA Riots.

quintessentially mongol

Cute. But irritating because she’s fully aware of how cute she is.

beneath her innocent seeming smile, every US born korean is a massive gold digging status-obsessed cunt

She has those McCain jowls.

Actually, I'll just call you a cuck.

I'd make her white on the inside.

are you implying women lie?
thats nonsense

I'll take her

>dat ID

>qt

Yellow fever is a mental disorder

"Multiracial"

I see you can't read. Until after the civil war, only white people were allowed to get citizenship. Do you know what that means? We were 100% white until 1865, and 90% white until 1965 immigration bill.

Multiracial my assssss

>weebs think this is hot

kawaii

kinda hard to say if we are better off without rice cookers or not

That’s a very humorous quote. Mebbe she’s thinking of Carlin when she strings together such playful and whimsically wonderful words. One wonders.

>bleachedreport.com

>unironcially thinks the right is remotely comparable to the left in achievement

Or that. Admittedly, you do like to spice things up here and there and accuser a poster or two of being EurasianTiger. So how is your Chinese wife doing? How is rural Texas at this time?

Imagine for a moment, if you will, how absurdly tight her pussy is.

I bet she has one where you have to be rock hard and work it in inch by inch before you can start going at it.

FUCK ASIAN BORN AMERICANS THEY ARE SOULLESS THEY DON'T BELONG HERE THEY AREN'T HUMAN THEY DON'T THINK THEY DON'T HAVE AN INSIDE THE ONLY FEELING THEY EVER FEEL IS HAPPINESS WHEN WILL THEY EVER FEEL THE SAME THINGS AS ME NOBODY FEELS NOBODY THINKS FUCK AMERICAN BORN ASIANS!!!!!!!!

It is.

race mixers and their sympathizers will be shot
>dat flat face
hnggggggggg

stop objectifying women

Take off the memeflag.

>whites get that
>Asians get this
both are honestly 7s at best, but being gold boosts them to an 8

Then how were there Chinese and Mexicans living in America before then, not to mention African Americans and Native Americans. It's funny how you ethnonationalists use the 1790 naturalization act as your creed but then mock old passages from the Bible that aren't relevant

I was talking about Castizas, not mestizas
You mestizo mutts need to stop acting like you own the words latino or hispanic

I'd still fuck her but she's an obvious basket case so pump n dump

I sure am convinced now.