Does Satan really have nothing better to do than take human form and mess with a bunch of Japanese high schoolers?

Does Satan really have nothing better to do than take human form and mess with a bunch of Japanese high schoolers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vLWs2WMClx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well if you were a satan, wouldnt you?

And mess with anons on Sup Forums by using a pic for ants? Apparently so.

If this is what Satan looks like in human form she can do whatever she likes.

SOFT

Gambler Yomi is my Waifu!

What else do you expect Satan to do, post on Sup Forums all day? I would never do that.

I bet he was behind all that pepe shit.

What show is this, and why do anons think the nips keep using figures from gaijin mythologies (as hot girls)? Don't they have local trickster spirits in their mythology and folklore

I want my korean mmo laugh back

But buddhist Mara are satan but female right out of the box, also the show is based on ongoing mango so don't bother.

If that's Satan, I'm going to hell!

That's Lucifer you anus

Holy shit, this is amazing

>most watched anime of the season
>no subs

why is this edgy show so entertaining ?

Hiryuu finally caught up today.
Maybe now things will be better going forward. Probably not.

Best girl

Yumeko's fucking hot and all, but she's insane as fuck.
Mary is ok though.

why

Never read the manga. The opening intro song is called "Deal with the Devil". The main character has an almost supernatural ability to figure out what is happening in the games, with near super human levels of thinking and Sherlock style deductive reasoning.She is often depicted with red glowing eyes (which is probably just artistic intent, but in the anime is accompanied at the end of the first episode with red eyes and creepy supernatural sounding music.) She seems to take great pleasure in tormenting others around her, and using the innocent classmates to help her take the powerful down. She enjoys various forms of degradation and risk. Several times in the intro she is dancing, and the various sub characters "dance with the devil". She disappears out of her shoes at the end.

I also really like the idea of Satan taking the form of an intelligent and seductive female to torment the rich elite of Japan.

Her design is 10/10 and she is sexy as fuck

Next episode when ?

Not soon enough.
Does anyone else love the end credits more than the opening credits? I'm a gay man and I love the fan service shots and the confident walking.

Of course Satan would have a himecut.

That looks DESU af.

Satan has taste, so obviously.

I'd fuck the Mary so hard though

That Tsubomi-chan is the same kind character as Nadeko. I like her

>I'm a gay man
Yumeko is all the woman you wanted to be.

It's because she has a s&w 686

Luci >> Asmodeus

autism

>all these people missing the seacats reference

All they needed was for the show to release as slow as them.

>Satan
>Umineko
OP is a faggot once again.

How come the guy didn't notice the switched plates?

Who gives a shit if you're gay

Her insanity is what makes her so hot, and also a little scary.

As always the best girls always have their animes airing almost while the comiket is happening, by the time C93 rolls around everyone will have moved on to shipsluts/granblue and Yumeko will be forgotten, probaly there will be no high quality doujins with her.

>ywn be Yumeko's personal pet
>ywn get dominated by Yumeko herself

why live

its not fucking fair, we have a top tier waifu and all were gonna get is and endless stream of moeshit lolis

I'd prefer if it was Mary who became Yumeko's personal pet and dominated by Yumeko herself.

>ywn be Ikishima's boyfriend
>ywn play russian roulette together

Fucking disappointing. The doujins for this show write themselves. There's also a lot of characters to cover

sneaky mods deleted my post

When will the idol whore and glasses guy be relevant ?

no

What the fuck ???? Stop deleting posts
Fucking triggered libcucks faggots

bump

but he also likes to mess up adults life aswell, in a certain different appearance

>was
Pepe is still strong. Shitpostingfrog and help helper are famous too.

She would look much better without the eye patch and the lip stick.

>remove two best things about her design
You're a faggot

I want to deito Lucifer.

Why do all those cunts have to cheat all the time? Can't they beat the opponent using their skills?

Why do Lucifer always take form of a highschool girl?

bump

Bump

She's not using the eyepatch for chuuni reasons so it makes sense to have it though.

>dat Yumeko raepface

bump

How is it that the student council has one fucking guy in it and he is a nerd?

Wtf is this nonsense? You expect me to believe that a cunt with a gun fetish, a loli and a singing chick outweight 3 potential spots for men? gtfo.

This

>and he is a nerd?
Is he? I thought he was just a guy with a business-like way of handling his shit.

I did not read the manga much before, does anyone actually bet against Yumeko without cheating, she looks crazy enough to bet anything and accept her loss if you are just relying on your luck/skill and not just cheating, but every person in the manga was a cheating faggot, it kinda got boring after a time.

glasses guy didn't cheat at all

I want to deito Lucifer.

In lots of religious mythology, Satan walks the earth going to random places to fuck peoples lives up. So yeah I guess Satan could end up on an island as a stake being very sexy.

fuck off, best girl is here

>but every person in the manga was a cheating faggot, it kinda got boring after a time
What is wrong about cheating, faggot? You just have to find a way to cheat yourself back

this answer for this
Started watching today, will notMC-kun ever become a good gambler or it is a story about Satan-chan always playing and he boringly sidelines?

He works 97 hours a day(nippon clock folded 1000+ times) so the student council doesn't need anyone else.

no he's an eternal beta

The answer is yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=vLWs2WMClx4

His actual job is to prove people are shit. Teenagers are clearly easy targets for when Satan is lazy.

kek

President invites to the Council when she thinks that someone is interesting. Hardworking ones are not interesting. SchoŠ¾l is just social experiment for her.

MAPPA animated that scene beautifully.

Thank you, MAPPA.

The 19th.

>does anyone actually bet against Yumeko without cheating

> posts pic related

Is this some kind of joke? My little user can't be this clueless to read the manga and still not be able to answer his question.

Wukong is a trickster deity from Asia, but since he's Chinese and not Japanese they'll never adapt him directly

Did she let all this happen just to fuck with the MC's feelings or what?

She seemed like she knew what was going on and wasn't too worried.

I like the fan service even if I'm gay, is what I'm saying. Because its well animated and titillating.

>Lucifer
>Satan
You're dumb.