REMINDER, that you pro-lifers would abort this

Maybe not but we didn't say we weren't for post-birth abortions :^)

I get chills looking at that photo

See the other pic where that girl tattooed on her arm the heartbeat. Apparently the creature has seizures and is in pain every day.

holy shit what a fucking pussy lmfaooooooooooo
kill yourself you pathetic little bitch, nobody cares about your shitty thread

its just an average American girl

Sweet merciful neptune

Holy shit. Kill it wtf

WOOOOOOOOOOOW SCARY GIRL X-------------------------------------------DDD

#IMWITHHERNOW X--------------------------------------DDD

Omfg wtf. I'm sorry but that's a failed attempt at procreating. Should've aborted and tried again.

Post body just curious

>inb4 shit thread 404

This soul wont endure life in the same way we enjoy it. The ethical option is death unfortunately. The world is full of dilemmas, be headstrong and solve them.

Her mother cant be sane

I'm sure this child will have a most fullfilling life. Just sad.

Poor kid...fuck her parents

Reminds me of the Brazilian kid that was born without a brain and half her spinal cord....they called her the little miracle, people praised Jesus

Fucking hell, I want to get off this carnival ride

Nah wouldn't abort... but if it happened to fall out of the stroller and get eaten by wolves..

if i wold be dad to this, i first would choke it with my hands, then burn it, kill my wife and myself after

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST KILL IT!!!

Seriously though user I'm pro-abortion. I think that should be mandatory for anyone that doesn't meet specific criteria such as physical, mental, and emotional health plus financial independence or at least stability plus a large social support network.

You got me. I support abortions for genetic disorders and diseases. We should cherish every human life, but we should also not burden a child or sully our genepool with obvious negative traits.

and now she is the smartest person in brazil

Probably our next president. The CIA will make it happen

This is shopped right?

I don't know what's more disturbing, the face or the arm.

No

>STARSSSSSSSSS

This can't be real

LOOKS BETTER THAN CHELSEA CLINTON

I always ask this in these threads but have never gotten a (You)
How am I supposed to deal with this reality as a Christian? Is there anything in the Bible about needing to give birth to things like this/keep it alive?

This shit should be illegal.
Kill it. And the child too.

At one point do you say, ok enough, you’re scaring children? Imagine being 8yo and seeing this thing being pushed towards you. How many childhoods have been destroyed?

If women stopped trying to have tons of babies when they're 35 with fucking frozen embryos and their dried up crusty wombs half this shit wouldn't happen.

HAHA oh no
I know mine would say something
They cried when they saw a deformed person in a wheelchair once. Then the person started screaming
That was quite a trip to the grocery store

How could you let that person live?
I'm not kidding when I say that I think the one who decides to abort her is more compassionate than one who forces her to live.

>And the child too

Damn right I fucking would, I'm going to have nightmares for a week.

Should be mandatory.
What’s the source? Would like to know what the fuck that thing is

fucking underrated

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I would make a point about post-birth abortion by using her for a prank. Have her go to a nursing home, along with the paramedics. Put her close to elderly people sleeping peacefully. Record the amount of screaming and heart attacks she caused just by staring at them when they were waking up. Love, peace and tolerance all you want, she's a literal monster.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

What's in oppic? Treacher Collins?

I bet they're Jews. Who married each other and had a wonderful bundle of genetic defect.
Nose on the guy looks quite fucking large.

Christians are fucking evil. What a poor soul, I can't even.

JESÚS FUCKING CHRIST

>implying
That’s just shitty genetics user
There’s nothing wrong with impregnating your wife up until 40 if she and her family are healthy/don’t have retards in it
My mom gave birth to me and my twin sister when she was 40. We’ve never had any issues. We are her 6th and 7th kids.
The problem is that a lot of women having kids at 40 were just too crazy/unhealthy to manage it before then, which is why this happens. It’s not inherently wrong. Do you think women in the past who had 12+ kids somehow miraculously managed it in a 10 year window?
>yfw every thread has a shill trying to shill that white women need to stop having white babies at a certain age

They're multiplying

>Making fun of a kid who was born this way

Dont you guys have a trap thread to jerk off in?

Welp I’m having nightmares tonight.

yes. in walmart

How did two normal/healthy looking people manage this

Bitch please

>white women having kids late 40's

These are the results

s- she doesnt have a jaw. its just an opening with teeth

Looks like a fucking zombie

See
So interesting you mention white women specifically

this is why you don't have sex or give birth in a nuclear power plant

Omg. How.
I feel so bad for that deformed little girl.
>she would have been better off dead.

no u

Some shit on here is mega filthy but this shit is fucking dirty skunky ass low. Fuck you op.

"If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it. A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts it will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." Roald Dahl, The Twits

>SIDS was invented solely to allow mothers to kill their broken babies and get away with it
>Some women don't get the hint

Imagine how twisted you have to be to force a living creature to endure unending torment and pain just so you can use it as a fashion accessory.

Oh wait
>show dog breeding

I hope you aren’t implying that this deformity is somehow the girl’s fault

Google Horror Doll. She wins against most of them except two, the blonde one at the bottom and the one with cracked mouth two spaces above.

The zombie is arguably less scary because at least his mouth developed normally. If you want to preach about stuff like race realism, iq and all you want, go all the way. I would literally sue them and demand she wore a mask outside.

lol that was funny

are those rubberbands keeping her jaw attached?

Yes I would have aborted you if I knew you were going to be this insufferable.

Yeah. I did.

Because the mother is an observable white female. White women aren't having babies but when they do it's in their late 40's. Which is how these abominations happen.

Don’t you have a plebbit to karmawhore in

Well, for one, abortion of cheater babies has always been allowed. So is killing the children of your enemies. There are verses in the OT banning worship by the deformed...

Oh you

Forget abortion, this thing should be euthanized now. It’s a crime to force such an abomination to suffer through existence.

Really, then when why is she smiling you dumb cunt? Fuckin virgin that will never procreate has no clue about life. Sage yourself.
>in all fileds

KILL IT WITH FIRE

>she's our little precious blessing :)
>i thank God everyday for gifting us [abomination's name]
>we cherish our beautiful princess, and can't wait to see her grow

How many levels of denial and delusion does one have to be on. Why are all mothers who birth abominations like this? Is it because they would either kill themselves or their child if they ceased deluding themselves for but a moment? Is it a survival mechanism in a world that does not allow the the responsible and painless euthanasia of such monsters?

Probably more so than some Sup Forumsacks tbqh.

why do these kind of replies make me pmsl and why am I unable to do the same sort of thing?

Id raise that abomination to fuck the mom. Not even ashamed, i love horror films.

Honestly we should all kill this babies as soon as they are born, that's not life for anyone

True, we need later life abortions so people can get rid of their neets

>NO NO
>THERE'S NO LIMITS XDDD

Who knew eraser head was a prediction of the future.

How dare you, If she werent meant to live jesus wouldnt have created medicine to save her.

an exception is not the rule

Ive always been envious of aryan genetics.

i'am sorry i will check my "deserving to fucking live" privilege

All the keks in this thread, could this be the new daily dose?

We should be finding a way to treat or cure her very gross and scary disease, not kill her.

You need to get right with the lord my friend

For me, it’s Eren Yaeger

That's the one thing I can't be 100% no-abortion about. I hate how degenerate society becomes by using abortions as contraception, but bearing a child with a serous defect like this is the most tragic questions I don't have an answer to. I always imagine them growing up and blaming me for not killing them.

>My mom gave birth to me and my twin sister when she was 40
>implying you're not both retarded

>making fun of anons born that way

Wow really insensitive. Don't you have a bigot to be?

Your implicit point must be that that all abortion is good.