T_D is going to get banned off reddit. You know they are all going to come here?

T_D is going to get banned off reddit. You know they are all going to come here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eCkc-ZF_TSY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying they arent already 90% of Sup Forums
shadilay

So all the "Best ally" retards will become pilled on the JQ. They will be easy to spot.

Thanks to the school shooting they already are.

Are you stupid?

A. Sup Forums made T_D and then the moderation team got taken over by JIDF. That's why people would be banned for supporting Luther Strange over Roy Moore.

B. The same shills on Sup Forums that spam slide threads all day post on T_D.

C. Good, more people will wake up to the Jewish menace.

Nope. They will just create a new subreddit or move to others.

Sup Forums memes have a way of coming true, t_d permanent invasion will be just another notch on our belt of fulfilled prophecies

this.

I don't see the issue really?

Wasn't there a similiar amount of europeans "meddling" on r/sanders4president or r/politics pro bernie or anti trump

This is all just so silly

>Pic
I hate you intensely

POP THESE NIGGAS LIKE A WILLY NIGGA
YOU A SILLY NIGGA

Good, they’ll either slowly get redpilled or leave when they realize Sup Forums isn’t a civnat board

Time for more nigger hate threads and gore.
They can fuck right off.

We have a eternal trump general. We are t_d and they are us

holy shit that's funny

Gorepost. Lolipost. Anything to drive them off, except furry, because they're already lost anyways.

Why would they get banned?????

Reddit's muh feelz is getting stronker.

They’re already here, friend.

Good. They’ll get J-woke fast
youtu.be/eCkc-ZF_TSY

>or leave when they realize Sup Forums isn’t a civnat board
just like they left when they realized Sup Forums isn't a pro israel, pro government, pro tea party, pro military, pro social media, pro negro board

just look at this shooting thing. as late as 2015 you'd be seeing *Can't defuse the Cruz* threads, instead of *our thoughts and prayers go to the families* threads

>We have a eternal trump general. We are t_d and they are us

You're as retarded as someone saying the tumblr scum who come to Sup Forums for Dr Who and Reylo are "ours". Fuck off appeasement nigger.

We already have a goddamn boomer invasion on the Trump thread.

im only on Sup Forums to teach so I welcome it

>Sup Forums is now the de facto containment board

the thread

I came from the_donald during the election. I don't really understand the hatred towards reddit, we all came from reddit at some point.

sage.

>big if true

teach me something faggot

>we all came from reddit at some point.

that's where you're wrong, kiddo

I learned about Reddit from Sup Forums tbqhwy. When I first started using Sup Forums Digg was more popular.

>A. Sup Forums made T_D and then the moderation team got taken over by JIDF. That's why people would be banned for supporting Luther Strange over Roy Moore.
the takeover happened long before roy moore's campaign. how do they do it? do they just bribe the t_d admins? i recall massive mod/admin drama, then poof, the t_d was 100% bots and shills after that. i had a massive sum of karma and was banned for nothing and stopped going

90 percent of this countrys problems are caused by the breakdown of the institution of marriage and the single most important thing this country could do is get rid of no fault divorces

i came from a white supremacist site fucko

OH GOD WHY

why are they being banned???

WE

They find out whatever personal information they can about whoever moderates the board and threatens them with blackmail.

Fucking this, also pretty sure OP just came off the reddit boat too.

>we all came from reddit

Please explain how t_d isn't pure reddit.

bullshit. the divorces are happening because globalists gave our middle class the the chinese and mexicans

>Please explain how t_d isn't pure reddit.

It is, that's my point. Learn to read maplenigger.

Why? Not even controversial

>This new faggotry
>even if troll many are actually like this

apparently it's a subreddit for MUH RUSSIAN SPIES

Anything to the right of batshit leftist insanity is bannable. Its pretty much the Fox News of Reddit. One moderately lukewarm right rock in a never ending sea of leftist shit yet its probably a threat or something

Literally incorrect.

>implying t_d didn’t start as shit but then quickly overtake us in bantz
>implying there’s not 13 BLACKED threads on here our shill mods are letting live while t_d has top notch political posts

Honestly, I took the t_d redpill a few months ago because whenever it was mentioned here (((anons))) would lose their minds and REEEE to the point where I was curious what was upsetting them so much so I checked it out
That made me realize those anons were shills
For example
>first post on t_d: good discussion on Trump calling out Rob (((Goldman))) for being a dirty kike
>first post on Sup Forums: an asian girl’s selfie and something about twinkies and shilling for it being okay to racemix

Hiro, please, please make a /td/ containment board before it is too late!

What are the actual odds that T_D will be banned? What keeps trump supports from flooding /r/news, /r/worldnews, and /r/politics?

>T_D is going to get banned off reddit.
Unlikely. The CEO is a rightist dickhead. Kind of like how the admins are here.

>T_D is going to get banned off reddit.
we're already here..two side of the same coin

No user. I was wandering the net shitposting, especially the JQ, and just stumbled in here. Reddit was too gay to even make an account

Bitch are you high
Our mods are quintessential dumb kike shills

Sup Forums asked for this.

I came from Gaia leaf.

>C. Good, more people will wake up to the Jewish menace.
cbf anymore educating normies on the kikes. We have been doing it since 1000s of the cunts came here from T_D last year.
It has gotten so shit that I dont even come here anymore.
Someone has to keep a permanent redpill thread going or some shit.

Oh they're kikes alright. No doubt about that. But the two biggest actual red pills nu/shit/ can never swallow (because they're useless idiots) are that white, non-jewish men cause most of the world's problems and that jews are almost exclusively right wing and only pretend to be leftwing to trick dumb goyim.

no

Good, we'll drop redpills on them and they won't be able to downvote our comments into oblivion - they'll have to read them.
They won't be able to check our post history to form judgments on us and disregard our opinions - they'll have to judge us by the content of whatever argument we are making at the time.

The Reddit layout is cancer, Sup Forums is the chemo, bring them all here - we can take on this burden,

No it won't, reddit doesn't make much money, it's kept alive by right wing donors.

This is why our layout is so powerful and hard to infiltrate.

You got it brah, you understand.

Nigger are you retarded? People's fucking literal moms post on Sup Forums now. Mods and children turned this place into a second Facebook.

The question is: Are those mums redpilled?

You're so new you've never even heard of Q.

>implying I used reddit

No. They're civcnats who think trump isn't a neocon.

Again?

Thanks for keeping us abreast of the latest controversies on Reddit, you big faggot.

No. Noone who buys the nupill is redpilled. This place is fucking garbage now. People on this board can't even fucking google. How in the fuck can any of you believe you have some hidden information? Most of you are only half fucking literate.

So we're turning soccer mums into nationalists? That's a high achievement!

if they weren't, they are now.

You're turning them into nufags.

>we're turning soccer mums
No. We're being outnubered and the quality will continue to deteriorate until this is a Republican board who shills for the next neocon.

oh sweetie...

>we all came from reddit at some point

most of them already came here if you haven't noticed

And they will get red pilled if aren't already. This is what we want. We can handle it pussy.

I drop little gems of hidden information on people all the time and I'm often met with replies to the tune of "wow never heard about that before". It's not about knowing how to google - it's about knowing WHAT to google.... and that's what this place is great for; sharing insightful information that's always been in the public sphere but that you would otherwise never have stumbled across.

Much too late for that friendo.

What're you going to do, teach them how to not google?

You don't have any, you retarded shitposting child.

I came here from stumbleupon before there was a reddit or digg.

So JQ going mainstream? What a timeline

I came from funnyjunk you dumbass

Well then stop whining and do something about it, it's our duty as oldfags to redpill the incoming newfag masses.

Speak for yourself.

Yeah, jew-loving nu/shit/ sucking off donald trump sure is jew-wise. Idiot.

What sparked this? What did they do this time?

I'll teach them about the rollercoaster rides that are being used against them

So much one person can do.

I came from Facepunch. The place got more and more communist so I left.

>JQ going mainstream
No. Most people on Sup Forums these days don't but the JQ.

People stumble across info on Sup Forums that they would otherwise have never known about all the time.

No they're not. But we want them to be you dumb faggot. That's what it's always been about. I'm wondering who is the one that's new here at this point.

How long before Reddit, Facebook, Google and Twitter are destroyed?
I give it 5 years tops

You don't have to do it all, just do what you can, it's a gradual process.

An opportunity of a lifetime. You should be thankful.

It was revealed that a FUCK LOAD of russian bot posts were being linked from the sub.

Good luck when you yourself don't know. You're the fucktards who can't stop swallowing a neocon's semen and acting surprised every time he does something retarded like you weren't told so fifty thousand fucking times beforehand.

Not in years, retard.

YOU are the problem, dipshit. Not the solution.

Fuck off faggot. I have never been to that shithole. Seriously. Sure it is not fair to judge you or others, but don't assume that just because you believe in evolution does not mean I have to.