Nevermind, Dagashi is saved

youtube.com/watch?v=I6u8kuSdi7g

groovy trumpet

How the fuck did they make her sexier?

looks good. now i can be hype for more hotaru

Still looks a bit lower quality than the first season, but at least it isn't horrible like that promo art

My dicc can only get so hard.

>2018

Or konosuba s2

Not as shiny as the first season, but hey second season.

Nice, I missed the threads and shit but looks like the new season is slated for 2018, really? Fuck me.

I don't know what it is about this design but I really like it.

Much better. Still surprised this of all things got a season 2 though.

Something just looks off about this new design. I don't know what it is, but it's not as good as the original.

It's far less detailed and flatter colours.

Yea, you're right. She doesn't look that bad though, and as long as there are more lewds and doujins, I'm happy.

I really hope the director isn't a sayafag.
Lower quality, but expected from any second season.

Something looks off.

the eyes in s1 looked way better ,

I'm always down for more of my wife. The fact that most of you fags dislike her makes it even better

Looks like they have completely changed the staff and studio.

Now being made at Tezuka Productions rather than Feel.
Satoshi Kuwabara as director instead of Shigehito Takayanagi.
Nana Miura as character designer instead of Kanetoshi Kamimoto and new series composer as well. New Art Directors and so on.

So might be quite different from the first season. Could still be just as enjoyable or better though.

I'm not sure it is necessarily cheaper like some posters are saying but perhaps just the different styles of the staff.

Who asked for 2nd season?

They're both good imho

Why the eyes are in a lighter color wtf why would they do that it was perfect

I can't wait

Less detailed designs may indicate the new staff have more of an approach where they prefer things to move rather than be pretty but quite static images. But honestly for a series like this I think the quality of character art is quite important.

Are her boobs smaller?

looks alright, but it still reeks of budget title. i wouldn't be surprised if it's outsourced in bulk to korean grunts.

No

Give back the hour of my life you wasted on pointless drama last week Sup Forums

Thankfully the VAs are reprising their roles, and the musical composers are coming back.

The colors are all wrong

I was just reading the exact same post in the archive. That is something though I suppose. It could still feel vastly different than the first season though. Although feel is listed as on "cooperation" so maybe they are trying to keep it similar with their help.

It's still a downgrade, but only a small one. We'll live.

I really hate that red shit around her eyes

No. They're closer to being correct now.

meeeeeeee

Faithfulness is second to aesthetic appeal.

They didn't. It still looks shit. I hate the cheap block hair, the outline of her face is too concave. I need cheeky Hotaru to imagine i rub my dick against her pokey dagashi filled cheeks.

Also that dress doesn't suit her at all, it looks like her tits are smaller and the ruffles make a disruptive camouflage effect that doesn't let us see the shape so well.

Also, a black bra would look better than light blue one.

It's not like you would have done anything productive anyway

Mouth is too low, makes her look more mature than she should.

The character design is now more closer to the manga. Season 1 had better coloring and a light bloom effect though, which made it prettier.

I love how they made her actually bony

The first season animation looks more like the quality you'd expect for current anime as opposed to that preview for season 2 which looks like something from 7 years ago.

Why would I look down on best girl?

I'm not sure what you mean by that? Things like Dennou Coil were made well over 7 years ago. Are you saying it looks much better?

I'm sorry, but I think I'm sleeping with your wife every night

I like that Hotaru looks more like a girl her age.

This dopey bitch is pretty cute.

HOTaru

left or right?

But user, she was part of the reason season 1 bombed harder than fat man

Right of course. Hotaru is the best and sweetest.

Left

candy autist > crackwhore

Both. Hotaru is fine with Saya.

That is sure one shitty PV.

It's not even a question. Right. Left is like looking at a cutting board with ugly dog teeth.

Candy or Cawfee?

Right. Hotaru is a miracle of the universe.

Since they're adapting the latest chapters, do you guys think the show will have some actual closure or just end abruptly?

Hajime is nice too.

saya will win da shikada coconuts!

It depends on how they adapt things but I can't really recall seeing a good stopping point in the later chapters.

Probably it'll have a "closure", supposing the anime will end before the manga and they need to make up something. This or the staff will run out of budget and they will make a shitty ending.

>that red shadow
thank you based japan

Do you mean it has a plot now? That is the only way to save that series.

now that the animation is more cheap-looking maybe they will have to thicken the plot so it balances out kek

saya is for marriage, hotaru is for being a cock slave stashed in some basement.

>fill the PV with girls
>saved
Unless the series suddenly stopped being a candy commercial, all they did was false advertising.

The sweets and confectionery industry of Japan.

Yeah because Konosuba S1 looked so great.

this was unexpected

I SERIOUSLY doubt there was an impact in sweets and candies sales after S1

So are you saying the anime only got a chance to do a S2 because of Hotaru? So why the new staff don't fucking try to copy her S1 style instead of changing it.

which chapter is this?

just kidding, i've fapped to this doujin several times

I watched this show just for the snacks. And Hotaru´s eyes.

Well the manga still remains fairly popular. S1 was not much of a success at least partially because it deviated from the source so much.

>yfw the cucking is canon

It'll be saved if the runtime is under ten minutes. 24 minutes of candy shilling gets stale fast.

Itou Eight is great, but this shit is just too weird for me. I'll stick to vanilla Dagashi.

There would have to be a plot to start for it to thicken.

Don't even think about it.

Oh great they made the artsyle even more unrealistic

Post more lewd Hotaru.

>Uses inbetween frame
Konosuba is derp a lot of the time but it's more animated and expressive than most shows out there.

Thank Christ! It's not perfect, but it'll do.

I want to lick Hotaru's sweet sweaty pits.

Boob windows are so lewd.

Better than I thought it would turn out, still shit compared to S1 though.

paizrui windows are the best.

>and then she fucks coconuts in the second half

>Saya is a beautiful alt goddess
>Overshadowed by a whore

>papyrus
Fuck out of here.

Comfy winter clothes Hotaru!

I'm in dire need of more Hotaru for scientific reasons.

Yeah, its great isn't it? Especially with said whore being made for breeding.