Somali Rapist: “You Cannot Be a Virgin Because You Are White”

February 8, 2018

A rapist held a sharp piece of wood to a teenage girl’s throat and told her “my country would love you” in a horrifying attack.

Ahmed Abdoule, 33, of west Hull, told the girl it was impossible she could be a virgin “because she was white”.

He also pulled her top over her head so he did not have to look at her while he raped her.

Hull Crown Court heard the girl “pleaded” with Abdoule to let her go during the horrifying ordeal.

The court heard Abdoule, a Somalian national, was known to the woman and took her to his home.

Once inside, Abdoule “locked the door” as the girl “cried and pleaded” with him to let her go.

Abdoule “jabbed a sharp piece of wood into her stomach” as he forced her upstairs, and then held the weapon against her throat as he raped her.

Judge Mark Bury told Abdoule: “She told you she was a virgin to try and get you to stop.

“You said to her, ‘You cannot be, you are white’.

“You told her not to look at you, and pulled her top over her face, telling her you did not want to see her while you were raping her.”

hopefully she gets hiv for being a nasty coal burner and he dies in jail. a win win for everyone.

>Abdoule “jabbed a sharp piece of wood into her stomach”

It's a good thing they banned knives.

Fuck off kike

We should drive them all into the antarctic.

Good.

Even foreign invaders understand that our white women are whores. He isn't wrong.

Anyone down for a lynch mob?

>You told her not to look at you, and pulled her top over her face, telling her you did not want to see her while you were raping her
w..why?

If they only had a superhero to call...

Have you SEEN the average British slag?

White women getting raped by rapefugees is my fetish.

It's only to get worse and I'm fine with that.

kek'd

>Crown Court
I feel for you britcucks but I just dont give a shit any more. Sweden puts up more resistance than you faggots do lately.

why do somali men have large foreheads on the planet? is it because of the first cousin marriages?

>Somali rapist
Sounds like every leftist nut job

White women are sluts so she probably enjoyed it.

WHEN YOU BIN THE KNIFE, YOU SAVE THE LIFE

>Rapes your children

Nice source link faggot

This

I don't understand how this guy is wrong. If you are a white women and you are even close proximity to a shitskin without a white master male near you you might as well burn coal and die.

Lol fuck off. White women are strong and independent. They can sort it out themselves

what's wrong with them? Thicc!

They are the only niggers who managed to sail in the sea...so the big forhead could be extra capacity and abilties normal nigger doesnt have

Fucking wog cunt

KKKKKEKEKK'DDD holy shit i love Israel now thanks for the laugh

She got culturally enriched.

While this is absolutely inexcusable, the promiscuous behavior of many "liberated" women in society today has recently immigrated males from non-western nations into thinking we are some sort of destination for sex tourism. In a way, they aren't completely wrong.

>he was known to her

Wtf does this mean

who's the captain now?

Not as stranger like all your sex partners, Zipperhead.

When a government aids and abets in the harming of its own people, through immigration policy, and the like, then that government is no longer legitimate, as the very function of government is to ensure its people live in peace and safety. If this contract is breached then any such government in breach shall be looked upon as a rogue entity and dealt with accordingly.

I'm stationed here, nikolaus.

AHMED
ABDUL
MOHAMMAD
JIHAD

whenever you hear these names, its almost guaranteed to be a terrorist/rapist/murderer