Princess Principal

This is a happy Ange.

That's a lie!

>Ange
>Happy

Pick one

She's faking and only wants to replace Princess.

I really hope next episode is the end of this filler arc and we can start the plot for real already. It's LWA all over the again. Half the show wasted on irrelevant crap.

what plot?

Someone should put this dumb bimbo on the ground.

Why does Ange only show emotions when she's around Princess?

>first six episodes builds up characters and relationships so they can fall apart in the spy tomfoolery during the latter 6
>irrelevant

Your IQ is too low for this show. Please go back to flip fapping to flip flappers.

Princess and Ange actually doing something to make Princess queen.

ok now what

No, you don't.

no bully

Shut the fuck up, retard.

But didn't flip flapper do the exact same thing?

Pay more attention.
She also shows emotions when others talk about Princess.

Look at her though. She's so easy to bully.

oh boy what a rebuttal i taek bak whut i said

Enough
THAT'S ENOUGH

She's adorable! I must pet the Beato.

Which is your favourite bait from these threads?

>flip flappers bait
>"no plot so far" bait
>chise "muh morals" bait

Same arguments over and over. I wouldn't be surprised if most of it was the same guy.

I know people figured out Ange's revolver, but what the heck is Dorothy's gun? The one she's shown using whenever she's actually in her spy get-up, not the one she was using while disguised as a maid.

You can't rebut a non-argument. Now stop wasting my time and fuck off.

stupid retards like you

what would it feel like to put your meat stick in there?

This is your threadly reminder that Chise killed her father for stupid reasons.

>b-b-b-b-but you never made any points in you post s-s-s-s-s-so i'm the smart one

>can't deal with the truth

gears user did you not read the signs?

Time to stop posting and making off airing days thread.Same shit happened to the other anime posted in the thread already.It made the airing day thread full retarded.

Plotwise there's not much going on in the show yet.
Not much to really speculate or anticipate really.
It's mostly been a very character focused mission of the week affair. But granted, the interactions and the slow reveals about the characters, the action scenes and the pacing per episode have all been great and the characters and the world are very cool so it's been very entertaining to watch, my AOTS for sure.

This is bait.

These pictures are always used alongside such high quality posts!

Except LWA was good episodic anime and the showrunners forcing their overarching plot meme was the weakest part of it.

PriPri hasn't shown all it's cards yet since it's a spy flick and it is supposed to have betrayals, twisty twists and shit.

>shitting on one of the greatest shows in recent memory
Sasuga neo/a/.

not an argument

There has been very little to speculate about because we know where everything is leading up until now. A lot of has happened plotwise though. We have gone from no team and Ange not even at the school to a fully functioning spy unit that has turned a royal from the oppossing side to their side seemingly which is embedded behind enemy lines that has successfully engaged in multiple missions.

Princess doesn't get much screentime though. They should do more with her. And they should let Dorothy do some cool shit already. When is she gonna show off her sniping skills or whatever?

>Sasuga neo/a/.
How new must one be to be part of your stupid boogeyman?

not an argument

yes it was i was arguing against your non-argument

no you weren't

>A lot of has happened plotwise though
Nah, Princess joined the team and revealed he goal. That's about it as long as really important shit is concerned. And the show hasn't down anything with that yet. Princess isn't any closer to becoming queen that she was in episode 2.

you can't tell me what I was or wasn't doing

not an argument

Why does turning Beato off turns me on SO MUCH??

Just new enough to not be able to understand that FLFL was a nice little show with charming characters and interesting and vibrant artstyle that marked a more than acceptable directorial debut for Ishiyama.

That is how new you have to be to be part of my "stupid boogeyman". Watch more anime or fuck off, if you're into dropping mindless one-liners then there is a better board for you.

>Her father purposely built her with a mute switch behind her

Princess as a matter of fact isn't any closer to becoming queen than she was in episode 1 considering that is the furthest along in time. That doesn't negate the fact that the main characters joining the team and establishing the team itself are important parts of the plot.

Week week, fly away

Shitposters shitposters, fly away.

I haven't watched Flip Flappers but anyone who liked LWA has shit taste.

It's merely setting up the plot. The show hasn't done anything with that yet.

Pripri so cute.

Fuck these are some gay girls.

That still does not give me a certain time which is what I asked of you. New implies time, so give me a time instead of writing pointless posts, because guess what, I liked Flip Flappers.

Your distinction between "setting up the plot" and "the plot" is entirely arbitrary.

Jesus Christ slow down with the threads.
I can't keep up.

Your silence says it all. I'm happy with it.

That's funny because people always preface it by saying "I liked LWA (TV) but the OVAs were better", all the while accepting the fact that LWA, despite being an obviously flawed show, still had much of the same charm. There hardly is a perfect show, LWA just had some nice things about it. Same with FLFL, the last couple of episodes are pretty retarded, but all in all it is still a peculiar little show that gave us something different to talk about.

I don't even understand? What's Ange doing? Why did she bring the gun and c-ball to her/a bed

Dork.

Seems like the new found popularity in Japan might actually be sticking.

She's cleaning it, presumably?

Introducing your main characters and their goals is setting things up. That's no an opinion. It's a fucking fact. And generally this stuff shouldn't take more than the first 3 episodes. Burning half the show away on this is retarded at fuck.

Princess is going to eat Ange.

Something like this

I'm a dumbass

Then drop the show if you are not enjoying it.
Personally I am, and learning more about the characters this way is interesting and fun the way they're doing it.

SOMEDAY YOU ENGAGE IN A THREESOME

That's a cool big ass gun.
As expected of Dorothy she has good taste in guns.

Hide my post and don't reply to me if you don't like what I'm saying, faggot.

I agree with this. They took their sweet time with the introductions so now they'll have to rush the main plot. It's perfectly legitimate criticism but it is predicated on how rushed the main happenings will feel. It doesn't bode well for the show, though.

I think you have kind of missed the point. I wasn't claiming that they haven't been "setting up" the characters at all rather that you making a distinction between this and "the plot" is entirely arbitrary. The girls joining the team are events in the shows plot.

Then you missed the point.

What the actual fuck? He only commented on the pacing. Are you that much of a brainlet that you can not distinguish actual constructive criticism of a series from shitposts from people that don't like the show?

I seriously hope they make them actual on-screen lesbians.
If they only do yuribait I will kill myself. Others may die too.

Surely you can't be killing yourself every time this happens

Because it happens a lot

You're drunk isis, go homu.

It says Love Affair in that pink text, they are at least already lesbians in that picture.

Not in shows where I actually give a shit!

Abandon your hopes

Do you want to go through this rigmarole again? They never make them actual lesbians. Shit, Flip Flappers was way gayer than this and they didn't had the pair of ovaries to do it.

Fuck off madotard

It had the confession in the final episode, something similar here would be more than enough to call them actual lesbians.

I haven't missed any point that you have made here in this conversation that I can see. You have tried to make a distinction between "the plot" and "setting things up" which seems to be entirely arbitrary. The characters being introduced are events in the plot. If you think differently then its obvious you must be operating under a different understanding of plot.

Unless you are going to define what you think plot and explain how you don't think the events I think are part of the plot qualify there isn't much point in posting on the topic anymore because all we can do is continue to hold the same positions at this point without that.

>You have tried to make a distinction between "the plot" and "setting things up"
No, that's besides the point.

Flip Flappers was true yuri with a light hearted conclusion. And people still wanted more. They demanded an actual kiss too, hand holding and hugs were not enough.
But they actually dedicated almost the whole show to developing the protagonist's relationship.

BEATO IS NOT THAT TALL

Someone made a fixed version in the past thread.

Yeah, I agree, the lesbian wedding was there for all to see. But it was done in such a fashion where anyone could've plausibly deny that it was a thing. It's the same shit over and over again, user. Even Ishiyama said in a interview that they were "less than lovers but more than friends", they always drop these dubious lines to appease everyone.

A kiss would have been too much in my opinion. Anyone who wasn't an idiot already well understood the meaning of their relationship.

They got confirmed feelings, however user wants to see kissus and clams clashing. Can't blame him though, but thing is it won't happen 'cause the story doesn't revolve yuri. There are other things to enjoy here apart from the overtones and gay symbolism. For instance: Chise.

>PriPri's last episode will be infiltrating a wedding
>Princes's arranged wedding
>Ange will attend undercover in a tux with a tophat

Make it happen, for pottery's sake!

What is Beato made of?

Is it? Then tell me what you think the point is because up until now our discussion was about what had happened in the plot. I was claiming quite a lot had happened because of all the character introductions, you were claiming that very little had happened because those somehow don't qualify as part of the plot in your eyes but just setting things up.

I don't disagree with your assertion that the Princess isn't any closer towards her goals than she was, none of the other characters are any closer to their goals either than in episode 1. I don't disagree either that they haven't left much time for that at all given the length of the series. Where i do disagree is that somehow what we have seen so far isn't part of the shows plot. It might have been given too much time for what it is given the length of the series, but that still isn't changing it.

That interview never happened, and the plausiblity of denial always depends on the context, after their 13 episodes together it's impossible to deny that confession, same can happen here.

I thought he was making a typo with "Ishiyama" at first because O is next to I but maybe not.

Does it count as symbolism if a pigeon shits on Normandy's head?