120 IQ Nigger AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

mathsisfun.com/data/standard-deviation-formulas.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yVzFOI0QpIg
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/iq-and-socio-economic-status/
finewinehouse.com/armand-de-brignac-brut-gold-champagne-nv-6l.html?vfsku=sws228225&vfsku=sws228225&gpla=pla&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIpqOovLOu2QIVioV-Ch1OAwxrEAQYAiABEgLBJfD_BwE
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
youtube.com/watch?v=LVskhzJR6NU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That’s the worst, most nonsensical graph I’ve ever seen.

beanut putter

>120

Facts beez raciss an sheeit.

So a black person needs a to be raised in a perfect environment in order to complete with a white person who grew up in the worst possible socioeconomic status?

do you feel a kinship with your race? do you feel compelled to improve the lot of your kind?

Yes, on average.

whats ur soudncloud homie

Does the return to the mean, for your future generations, worry you? Do you think IQ will gradually increase among the black population, as they become more involved in enlightened thinking?

>That’s the worst, most nonsensical graph I’ve ever seen.
why
You're looking at the equation incorrectly. The data only indicates that there is a linear correlation between SES and IQ, NOT that if you inject a poverty linked genome into an upper SES straum, they will increase their IQ.

For example, an 85 IQ individual that wins the lottery will not develop an IQ of 120 by virtue of belonging to a new tax bracket.

Not very strongly, but yes.
I would like to see improvement, but I'm blackpilled on the whole IQ question.

Yeah that’s called an outlier you jew

It does worry me. I think the black IQ will steadily increase anyway as the result of the Flynn effect and access to better tools for thinking, but I think it will continue to lag behind.

Can someone explain to me what a standard deviation is in basic terms?

No, you stupid fucking abbo. Poverty is largely a product of shit tier genetics. Why do you believe a blank-check exists in regards to neuro-plasticity and cognitive development? Why do you believe that the phenotype for varying levels of malleability are dispersed equally throughout differing populations? You don't even know what you're talking about, sit the fuck down.

I don't think I am reading it incorrectly.

As OP stated there is a linear correlation in the blacks between SES and IQ; no true for whites.

I don't know what you mean by 'poverty linked genome'; unless you mean low IQ is linked to poverty, then I agree.

No one looking at this graph is saying changing your SES would may give you a higher IQ. That's like saying a person getting Japanese citizenship would immediately get a higher IQ. No one thinks this.

jesus that's some major league asspain

>No one thinks this.
literally all SJWs think this, as well as the vast majority of academia

It's a way to refer to the normal range in which a value is most likely to be found.
mathsisfun.com/data/standard-deviation-formulas.html
>no true for whites.
It's 100% reflected in whites, it's a universal rule
>I don't know what you mean by 'poverty linked genome';
This is a long video, but you should listen to it
youtube.com/watch?v=yVzFOI0QpIg

Apologies ... I mean an immediate uplift. i.e. I give you 100k you immediately get a 10 point increase in IQ.

Will watch the video.

Would like to see a study that showing a linear SES and IQ for whites - or something showing it as being universal, if you have one.

what are your political views?

so the left hand vertical axis isn;t atually referring to anything on the chart?

My IQ is 137. But, I’m white. For blacks I’m sure you scored about in the same percentile as me. Good job.

No. Niggers who are intelligent make more money than niggers who are stupid, so children of wealthy niggers tend to be more intelligent than the average nigger.

Liberals always get this backwards. They think that mo' money means mo' intelligence, while the reality of the situation is that intelligent people on average make more money than stupid people, so intelligent people tend to be born into wealthy families.

Knock yourself out
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/iq-and-socio-economic-status/
That's just a bell curve, and y=density of probability. SDs don't have to be expressed in that manner, they just are when we're meassuring qualitative traits like IQ, height, etc.

We're probably related; after all, we're all Africans.
Where did you take this test? Im curious to see what I get.

AYO FILOW NIGGER , IS BLAK PANTAR DA BAST MOVI AVA OR WAT
WE WAZ WAKANDA
SALUT MA BRAZAR

You don't need science to see people of upper midrange intellect blowing their money and failing to have enough to retire.

Fact is that there are no truly luxury goods. Even the people who blow their money on luxuries don't spend more than they have. Those rich kids of Instagram only spend what they earn and reasonably expect to continue earning. Even when they are at their most irresponsible they don't behave like people who go into debt.

finewinehouse.com/armand-de-brignac-brut-gold-champagne-nv-6l.html?vfsku=sws228225&vfsku=sws228225&gpla=pla&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIpqOovLOu2QIVioV-Ch1OAwxrEAQYAiABEgLBJfD_BwE

That might look crazy, but for someone with 100x your income it is the same as a $66 bottle of wine for a special occasion. The difference is that this is 6 liters, so it is the size of eight bottles. These are all very reasonable expenses for their income level, and they wouldn't dream of risking it. It's something that goes beyond IQ.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

You can take one here. But, since it’s a professional one made by psychologists, it costs $9.95 to take. Also, to be fair, Africans were an isolated population from non-Africans for about 60,000 years. So they’re just barely related lol.

Everyone is descended from africans but africans aren't descended from europeans. You know, after they evolved the ability to make a civilization.

Post hand or be forever a LARPing memeflaggot.

If IQ is hereditary, and we know that dumb people reproduce significantly more than smart people, why isn't the IQ distribution positively skewed?

120 chicken nuggets lol

You are retarded

You must never have heard of Wakanda, brother!

Oh man, why do we have to live with these animals

But don't siblings vary in IQ by like 17 points on average?

My one brother is a full 50 points below me.

Correct

Do you think anyone believes you?

Is he el retardo?

>and we know that dumb people reproduce significantly more than smart people
These are contemporary trends and historically have had differing selection pressures. The real thing to be horrified about is the creation of biologically determined SES that are growing.
youtube.com/watch?v=LVskhzJR6NU
siblings have a correlate of about .4 IIRC, you don't share the same genetic makeup as your siblings due to genetic recombination and other mitotic processes. This is why monozygotic twin studies are what's used to really determine these top down heritability estimates.

No, he’s average, I’m a sperg

lel even the most successful blacks barely break 100

So a black with 90 would be in the 8th decile and be "equivalent" (in grouping not ability) to a white with 115?

I tend to believe you're right. The question is does IQ result in higher SES or the other way around.

After thinking about it I looked at the IQ of Qatar, one of the richest nations in the world - by dint or resources (discovered 1949) not historical ingenuity - and wouldn't you know - IQ 78.

If wealth made geniuses then Qatar would be at least 100IQ ... there no so the inverse is true.