NO. MORE. BLOODSHED

I can't take this anymore. I'm as alt right and as conservative as it gets, but I'm going to give up my guns tomorrow. It's the right thing to do. It's the HUMAN thing to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah, melting down my AR-15s tomorrow and turning them into dildos to shove up my ass

nice b8 m8 i r8 8/8

FAKE AND GAY

1) Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a school shooting in their county to distract the media.
2) Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter".
3) Alphabet Soup says they can't verify it and leave him in place to become the patsy.
4) Date & time of shooting is selected by DWS and Scott Israel.
5) Feb 14th – Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning.
6) Something causes Cruz to show up on campus via an Uber Taxi("Hey meet me outside class after Pre-Calc! --Cindy").
7) Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus.
8) Alexa Miednik(Blonde Jew witness) sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus.
9) For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
10) Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle.
11) Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the pre-selected patsy.
12) FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home as he has been pre-selected to be the "shooter".
13) They spend the night abusing him and threatening him until he is scared shitless.
14) Feb 15th – Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial.
15) Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.
16) Feb 16th - Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime.

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag

SHALL

NOT

>I'm as alt right and as conservative as it gets
Alt righters and Conservatives don't get along, you fucking libtard.

BE

>alt right

INFRINGED

THumP is behind all the anti-gun threads. Sage.

Checked, double aught.

SHALL

>I'm as alt right and as conservative as it gets
do you fucking kikes even try anymore? May as well just stick with "My Fellow White people"

guide of finding a shill 101.
>im ALT-RIGHT

Their body language strongly suggests to me they're lying. Notice the complete lack of stress and emotion in general while they tell their stories. Interviewed after just being in a massive school shooting, and no crying, nor any signs of distress? This stinks to high heaven.

Can I have them? if you don't want them I'll take.

When guns you got?

NO. MORE BLOODSHED.

He's a young man, he should have NEVER had access to all those howitzers

I'm buying a bunch of steel pipe and end caps to pass off as homemade shotguns for the next buyback.

Anti 2A thread 14

Why dont you have an under barrel pistol, Sup Forums?

But what you going to do when Tyrome climbs through a window to steal your Playstation and rape your wife though?

>double aught-gets

you call yourself american?

Good.

When shit goes down youre weak defensless ass will be the first killed. Even a cat or cactus plant understands basic defense..sharp nails...prickly barbs...etc

You are literally weaker than an animal. You deserve to be culled.

Can you even buy grenades for that launcher?

If only I could own a 40mm underbarrel grenade laincher. Best I can legally do is 30mm.

Copypasta

We need to deport all of the Dreamers.

We must save them from the USA gun violence. Return the Dreamers to their home country to save them from gun violence!

NOT

The government took out guns so we would be safe and now we are the 6th most corrupt country in the world and surrounded by narco terror and mafia.

Mexico needs good guns and honest hands.

Depends on the state but yes. Expect extensive vetting, extensive damage to your wallet, and extensive erections when you fire it.

The 30mm, sure. Unfortunately you cant own the 40mm. As far as actually shooting it, only smokes.

Civilian side of course.

You can

How is an AR-15 any more dangerous than any other semi automatic firearm?

Last time I checked they're about $800 a pop after taxes. If you can find them.

Don't worry, I'm sure your kids will protect you with their guns when you get attacked.

>I used to be a Trump supporter, but after this latest offensive tweet, I am now a Cruz missile.

it's black
and blacks are notoriously dangerous

I full fascist and i'm turning my guns in tomorrow

I'm done I can't take this anymore

The Govt will take away your guns?

Welcome to the club.
I'm used to it.

or you know not go shoot up a school or something but if you think you are that dangerous maybe getting rid of your guns is a good idea user.

Anyone who uses the term "alt right" isn't human anyways.

Nice slide thread shill

Pic with timestamp and serial numbers or fake and gay. I mean you're (((giving up your guns))) so you're as fake and gay as they come, but come on OP. You could at least post an old stock photo of a garand or old navy revolver or something. Apply yourself a little for fucks sake.

>I'm as alt right
Stopped reading there the "alt-right" is a fabrication of tptb to try to pigeonhole people into, but so far have not had many takers who self identify as "alt-right" so, go back and tell your shillmasters that you failed, and then hang yourself, shill.

low grade shill. Better luck next time schlomo.

You should give a shotgun a blowjob you fuckin cuck.

Murica as f***

Don't laugh I bought my granddaughter a Pink Camo 22. Whatever it takes.

LARPING faggot. Saged.

>I'm as alt right and as conservative as it gets, but I'm going to give up my guns tomorrow.

You are not right of anything. You are not conservative. You are a cucked fucking faggot.

>Not posting the best one

What's your address, OP. I know a bunch of kids who need money for clothes for school.

dont talk to me or my son

Yeah, you're right. I've suddenly become a massive faggot and I want to be disarmed and defenseless so I'm turning in my guns too, just like you.
Maybe you could fuck my virgin ass and break me in to my new life as a cock sucking disarmed cuck.
Thanks.

Shrinking guns should be banned. No way the founding fathers anticipated them.