Monogatari LN and Anime Discussion Thread

This thread is for veterans and introducing noobs to the series and how they should go about consuming it. Of course be nice, you were there once too!

Anime and LN Order (plebbit): reddit.com/r/araragi/wiki/order
Anime Viewing Order: Airing Order or Chronological Order
Ideal is Airing Order
Currently the Anime is ongoing, Owarimonogatari (Part 2) is in the works
Light Novel info and actual fan translations found at: baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Monogatari_Series
Volumes that are officially released are not on bakatsuki
Currently the Light Novels are also ongoing, Shinobumonogatari the present un-released LN, not that it will be in English anytime soon
>>wants to read all the LNs out currently
not possible, not only more to be released, but official and even fan translation is slow due to complex reasons
General Series Info: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monogatari_(series)

>how they should go about consuming it
With hand on dick

>>highly illegal

>shinobumonogatari
>unreleased
I have already read at least 6 chapters of it.

How good are the LN releases from Vertical after Kizu? I finished it last night and while the translation seemed fine, the lack of any translation notes bummed me out

>Shinobumonogatari
old paste, so sorry

>>official source
thats what you get

Disregarding a few stupid translation of puns, they stay at about the same level of quality even with the new translator for Nise, I'd say

isnt that still only in japanese

yeah wtf source pls

you meant that's what I get for being an EOP shitter

Thanks

what is eop

Elephant Only Poster

why the fuck cant they realize the series would gain them revenue if they translated it. I literally started learning jp a year ago today because of the untranslated lns.

i just finished bakemonogatari, its good fucking shit so far, really not sure how the whole ln thing is going to go since i plan on reading once done with all the seasons, any link to the official translations online for free?

Explosive Ordnance Detector

such a shame we are english, the fucking thing has so much word play based around jp kanji etc that it really loses some elements by being translated to english. We need to mandate japanese in all american schools from elementary on.

My grandpa didn't fight and lose his buddies in the Pacific just so we get their gook ass ranguage taught in AMERICAN schools

go suck on a fat man, you ungrateful cunt

>Redditors can't make a thread on Sup Forums without linking back to their site

Just kys

vertical is translating it idiot

It's even more hilarious, he's trying to make a general, links to baka-tsuki for LN translations (despite them being long dead) and even wikipedia lmao

>Of course be nice, you were there once too!
Get out