1.8.7.m.oot

anto sold renata out...thats who she met at hillmont was anto! thats why they want me there because they are part of pizzagate

ok fuck this im about to start praying for the fallen to rise

187 julie hess 187 barbara hess

i tried to reach them but they are drug addicts

187 pedotura #rapetura

wesabundis does it again...pedophile faggot and why did he shake when he heard betsy moot.

187 all friends of moot

Bane?

187 all tavern patrons/rapecult operatives

pathetic faggot OP spams until his shit thread 404's and OP finally kills himself

pure fagggots

lol 187moot or tavern

rob from peter to give to paul

gee OP sure is a whiny little bitch

no i will take moot before i ever go alone

page 9, a few more minutes until irrelevance
good riddance to OP and his faggotry

OP explain in English what you are talking about . Explain it to me like Im 10 years old . Make it simple for me .

Whats OP talking about ?

fucking kill yourself, OP is rambling and you're a fucking newfag who didn't just let the shit thread die
you're as pathetic as this schizo rambling fuck of an OP

wat

>not saging
kill yourself

Bump

>schizo rambling
TY faggot . And you fucking replied to me and didnt let it die either - Go fuck yourself

Bump

>these pathetic faggots will bump the thread until they're blue in the face and kill themselves when the shit thread 404's
rev up those ropes faggots

I sure do like this thread !

moot got rid of saging years ago you faggot

phonefag

I just think it’s funny how mad you’re getting lol

>being new

Again you didnt let it die - Rev the ropes up for yourself

Phone fags only here

PC fag here

wtf omfg Q ??? ur that famous fortune teller!! what do these numbers mean ???? clearly they mean something wtf im in the presence of a literal god

>t. boomer who thinks OP is talking about Q or some shit

Wtf is this thread?
Fuck it
It’s better than 99% of crap in catalog right now
Bump

Page 1?

newfag

Q aint shit . If someone posts something incoherent and looks interesting I check into it cause im fuckin boreddddddd

Lets make it even better

true autism, you should do the world a favor and off yourself

Free my nigga moot

haha

8058339198 but still no calls hmmm wonder why

the fuck is going on lmao

hahaha is he finally locked up?

newfags and redditfags shitting up the board, what's new

you REALLY need to end yourself, like, NOW

Some faggot from
New York City is having a psychotic breakdown

Lick it

>the absolute state of Sup Forums
Q was a mistake

Yea he’s behind bars nigga

i remeber being sent in to her "by mistake" fyi of you fucks killed josh dinkler i will literally shave your molecules into hell

Put me in the screencap

I can't post because my ip range/SP is banned :/

holy fuck are you like 80 years old? off yourself grandpa

look at this you manic faggot

excuse me?

did you trigger my bro Andre? only person who will calm him down is me...good luck.

Appolina looks pretty

fuck off . In one thread you’re talking about how much you hate New York and now in this thread you’re spazzing out

187 fths graduates from political office

triangulate social beakers

moldy locks charles alexander uvari and moot

take your seroquel and go to bed schizo

#MOOT4CUBA

What is this autism?

>inb4 shit thread 404's

lol hahaha ironic moot knows about that seaquil cause they put jim on it at hillmont lol

best meme ever

him*

lol night night rapists poisoning the tavern? hmm did nick ellis get caught for grand larseny by breaking into the safe at cvs on ashwood?

is an a.i. bot shit-posting again?

>all this buttmad
>all these cries of injustice
>blah we're the victims

Jesus Christ will they shut the FUCK UP.

625,000 white people died for YOU motherfucker. FOR YOU. We tore our own fucking country apart for four godamn fucking years because one half of the country thought you should be free. Before that we fucking tore ourselves apart debating freeing your ass and afterwards we had to deal with a fucking insurgency to keep you free.

WHO SET UP UNIVERSITY'S TO TEACH YOU?
WHO DUMPS BILLIONS EACH YEAR TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A PLACE TO LIVE AND DON'T GO HUNGRY?
WHO CAME UP WITH THE CONCEPT ABOLITION?
WHO'S ENTIRE SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC POLICY IS DESIGNED TO SUPPORT YOU?
WHO'S ENTIRE NATIONAL CHARITY AND NGO COMMUNITY DESIGNED TO SUPPORT YOU?

WHITE PEOPLE.

You stupid, ungrateful piece of shit fucking niggers. We've done more for you, our lovely 14%, than any Western country has ever done for any of their minorities. The Russians would have sent you to Kamchatka. The British would have starved you to death. No, we, the noble United States of America have chosen to try for literally our entire history to integrate you and make you like us. How do you repay us?

By dropping our education scores so low that we're the laughing stock of industrialized nations.
By making us the most violent country in the Western world.
By supporting radical left wing activists in their bid to destroy our country and the West.
By driving our quality of life ratings into the ground
By driving up our Gini coefficient to almost third world levels.

Fuck you. You've made this Northern Yankee hate you. White people are not the problem. YOU ARE.

625,000 people. FOR WHAT?!
- user

oh an this schitzo saved the real owners of tbe tevern from a moot setup raid...sooo hmmm who do you think they want to talk to? me or moot? hahaha hmmm maybe the tavern can offer me the manager position lol

yo fuck you and your hdaddy is not wanted here

now that I think of it you might need haldol.
Also shock therapy

now you pissed off all those that had the potential of being a real queen with me...and the one who is going to take you down the hardest you will never expect.

Sounds like gang bang. Always looking for new video of moldy. Post 'em if you got 'em anons. May the sparrow fly.

hahahaha night night plo

now should i verify for homeland and israel what nicks family said about the jews with the true princess of Palestine's family (she wasnt there) but her natzi shill cousins were...and why i knpw fths is a rogue wey education...

wtf lmao
you are fucking these up severely, druggie faggot

which means they will be targetting Camille ftom roger's cause we smiled at eachother yesterday.