Aikatsu and Pripara thread

“The beginning” is an instance of everyone’s impulse,like being shot by a gun.
Face those emotions yearning for a love that’s like hot burning sparks.
“The end” is everyone’s life tragedy,like falling into hell.
Idles, or the world, may become your enemy
but a wish is something you can definitely make come true.

How do I adopt multiple Meganee's?

Rate my wife.

Bad idea, user. It's a long, painful process to adopt one, but as soon as you do they'll multiply exponentially and you're legally responsible for all of them. Most Meganee owners kill themselves or have to give their hundreds of Meganees to a shelter.

1/2/2

I've seen worse wives.

I want to fuck Lala.

>Yui: Me too!
>Lala: Is that a kind of food?

The Pu continent shall rise once more!

Her mascot always looks baked.

Rewatching Aikatsu never gets sick

I need to do that myself soon.

Anus

Calendar Girls are good all year round.

I would not mind having sex with Ichigo.

>Seira PR event
YES! I can finally quit the game after I get her.

I would not mind marrying Sumire.

I quit a while ago, but I still think I have some stars left. Might as well.

>>Saints are the final boss
>that statement from the staff about celebrating the 10th anniversary

Oh wait, event, not gatcha. Nevermind.

This time around they won't be only a cameo, right?;_;

Is there more art of that clip?

Nope, there's too few art about the saints on pixiv and is really old

I miss Fluffkari.

I want to fuck Pshu.

I CAN'T PROPERLY DEFINE MY EMOTIONS TOWARDS IT.

I WISH I HAD SUBS TO PROPERLY FORM AN OPINION ON IT.

>he still waiting for subs

Ako now hates Subaru and is in love with Kirara.

double dubs confirmed, kirara scrubbed the straightness out of ako's heart.

Is it true that there's a new zealander around here?

>all the songs in the Pripara remix album are better than the originals
The show is fun but the music is all just so forgettable.

I hope you don't mean the eurobeat one, because these remix are pretty bad.

Yes that one. The CHANGE! MY WORLD remix is the best out of all of them.

So assuming both Ako and Rei get wings and Yume gets the Sun, who gets the last set of wings?

>you will never fuck a small slut on top of your favorite children's arcade machine

Fure.

She looks cuter than usual here. Must be the lack of tie.

Is this a den of suspicious lolicons?

Yume is most likely getting both Earth and Sun (later).

Get in line buddy

Me too dude.

Me too dude.

Where did you get this picture from my wedding?

I want to get started with photokatsu. How do you know what skills do what?

How is your opinion so exactly wrong? They're all basically unlistenable unmusical trash and PriPara has many good songs.

Remember when Akari used to be good?

Why didn't she just kill Yume?

Why did Mizuki, the largest idle, not simply eat the others?

You ever fucked a corpse, user? It's surprisingly unsatisfying.

Too much fat.

nico~

I enjoy watching the children at the end of pripara, it takes me back to simpler times

When you weren't a registered sex offender?

When I was a child ;_;

I notice you didn't deny being a registered sex offender.

Watching Miracle Tunes takes me back to simpler times.

>random rose throwing
>"Please don't throw roses."
>Hime apologizes for his behavior
MoroHime is good.

The concept of the album was good, but you can't remix those songs into such different genres just by putting a different backing track to them in post-mix.
Which, unfortunately, is what they did.

Datacardatsu! Aikatsu Starsu!

Caroline ate the Mercury wings.

Are the dialogues dub ?

I hope Aikatsu dies soon

Just sound bytes.

Are these subs even worth watching? The timing's sloppy, editing's lacking in characterisation and punch and I barely got five minutes in before I hit a blatant mistranslation: it's obvious from context if nothing else that the line means the opposite of what it's translated as.

Well, they're the only subs until a certain point when /ai/ got fed up with waiting and started subbing it themselves. It certainly is telling that even I could often recognize mistranslations and I barely know any Japanese.

Some fags on youtube subbed the whole thing.
The translations are like 40% accurate.

Well, questionable subtitles aside, that was a hell of a first episode. Mia really is ichiban. I felt like Aira mostly filled the protagonist slot, but Mia so far has completely owned it. Every line that comes out of Jun's mouth is still gold as well.

DMF is pretty much the best thing ever, it only gets more and more bombastic over time so you better strap yourself.

Could be worse. Rainbow Live has a mistranslation so bad, it completely misinterprets the plot of Dear My Future.

Heh.

DMF is highly overrated, so take whatever you hear about it with a grain of salt.
Just remember that when it's time to pass judgement on DMF as a season, that you take into consideration the season as a whole and not just the last 20 episodes.
All 3 seasons of PR have their strengths and weaknesses, but people who strongly push DMF tend to handwave away a lot of it's problems due to the grandeur of it's finale.
Enjoy it while it lasts, though, it's a pretty fun ride after the halfway point.

>it's a "only the last few episodes of DMF are good" episode
You know a lot of us had to wait a really long time to see the last cour with subs, it was just icing on the cake.

It wasn't only good in the last few episodes, but it's not the best thing ever either aside from those last few.

Except it was.
It had the craziest plot, comedy was on par with PriPara's best moments, prism acts were way more nuts than prism lives, the romance and drama was heart-gripping, passionate and relevant to the main plot, the cast was super fun, did I mention the top absolutely genius comedy? What's not to love? Unless you were like "wtf I'm not rating this any higher than 4/10 on my MAL review unless each of these girls gets a proper character development arc I mean wtf this anime was not written correctly"
Oh but maybe you're right, maybe user didn't actually enjoy that first episode and is only being influenced by the praise the show gets here! Which is clearly fake praise, none of us actually enjoyed DMF before grateful symphonia began.

>genius comedy
I feel this is getting to the level of Stars' "masterful writing". But whatever floats your boat, it's your opinion, man.

Also
>Oh but maybe you're right, maybe user didn't actually enjoy that first episode and is only being influenced by the praise the show gets here! Which is clearly fake praise, none of us actually enjoyed DMF before grateful symphonia began.
You shouldn't put words in other people's mouths. Nor anything else.

>It had the craziest plot, comedy was on par with PriPara's best moments, prism acts were way more nuts than prism lives, the romance and drama was heart-gripping, passionate and relevant to the main plot, the cast was super fun, did I mention the top absolutely genius comedy? What's not to love?
I really hope that is bait.
>maybe user didn't actually enjoy that first episode
Here's the deal.
First episode was about Mia's antics. Which are great and carry the series until shuffle teams. After the first episode, user will get Kyuranger with likeable Lucky, but show will focus on everyone but her.

I know I didn't, if I there was one message I could put on my gravestone it would be "skip the first half of PRDMF", watching in particular 10-25 and in general 1-25 was the worst shit ever, and I don't even dislike Puretty, it's just that those episodes portrayed them so badly it almost ruined the experience entirely. 40-51 carried the entire series to the same level as the other PRs, and the only reason -anyone- watched 1-39 was Mia, and even a best girl like her can't carry an entire series when it feels like fucking nothing is happening, a constant sense of "why the fuck are they even on the screen, why am I even here".

Holy I fuck I had no idea Tinkle got figures

>was the worst shit ever
You just need harder drinks for it.
Episodes with plot tease, Mia slapping someone's shit and Reina ones are at least okay. At one point, if no one else will do it, I will rewatch it on 4x speed to make an episode guide for future generations.