You might not know him yet, but he certainly knows you. Sup Forums

What does Sup Forums think about Theodore Shoebat? I'm honestly surprised that nobody on this board has ever talked about him, especially since he is probably the most zealous critic of the 'alt right' you will ever know. He's probably got all the makings to be your future nemesis.

To make a long story short, over the past couple of years he's been unfolding this very long winded conspiracy theory in which the rise of nationalism and the 'new right' in the west is actually a psyop. Part of a long term plan being orchestrated by the elite to instigate a new world war and eventually create a Pan-Eurasian (Or maybe even Afro-Eurasian) superstate.

He writes about a Forth Reich of sorts being established which will ally with Turkey, Japan and a number of other countries going on the warpath, possibly against Russia initially.

Feel free to ask me anything. I've followed him on and off for a while

If I see any face posted on Sup Forums that claims to be a political commentator I unironically disregard everything they say. Sick of e-celebs.

Fuck off Teddy

(((Theodore Shoebat)))?

That's hilarious because I have had similar thoughts about the future.
WW2 was how the elites got their claws on true power, so no doubt they would be willing to start another war for more power

Funny you say that, considering his dad is Palestinian.

Nobody gives a fuck who you are Theodore

Does he buy his shirts from untuckit?

that scraggly homo beard says it all

>pride for your nation and culture, and respect for other soverign nations and their culture, is a psyop!!!!

Well then how did he end up with an EXTREMELY jewish name??

If he actually did out himself on here for whatever reason I don't think he could contain his rage. He hates the Sup Forums type with a passion. You guys are essentially agents of Antichrist to him.

>Part of a long term plan being orchestrated by the elite to instigate a new world war and eventually create a Pan-Eurasian (Or maybe even Afro-Eurasian) superstate.

Of course he's completely correct.... But what the elites aren't counting on is that we're going to win.

Is he related to walid?

Yes he's his son.

I don't know if you read it right. If his theories are correct, than everyone on the right is being played. These nationalist movements would end up being the vehicle for them to achieve Kalergi's dream. At least when the ash settles.

Jim might be interested in this dude

What are you trying to get at?

Jim comey

I like the Shoebats because they hate Muslims and especially hate the Turks.

True that. I know Ted from following his father. Walid is a pretty cool guy. I always liked his analysis on the Bible and middle east politics.

>These nationalist movements would end up being the vehicle for them to achieve Kalergi's dream.

That's only true assuming they are failures.
The nationalist movements are going to succeed.

And besides it's absurd not to try.
>If you resist globalism, globalism will win
Yea ok, faggot.

this
just another fagget for my filter

He claims that these nationalist movements were set up and are controlled by the elite. That they are an continuation of Operation Gladio.

>catholic
oh I gotta special rope 'n' tree for his kind

Literally the dumbest thing I've seen on Sup Forums.