Does Mueller Indictment Mean Clinton Campaign Can Be Indicted for Chris Steele?

lawandcrime.com/opinion/does-mueller-indictment-mean-clinton-campaign-can-be-indicted-for-chris-steele/

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/democracy-post/wp/2018/02/14/christopher-steele-is-a-hero-and-americans-owe-him-their-thanks/
texastribune.org/2018/02/16/texas-grassroots-group-communicated-russians-indicted-election-meddlin/
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/part-I/chapter-115
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

I dont see why not, its basically the same shit, they are accusing russians of

Already happening.

i love side boob

shit. fucked that one up. lol

>A British intelligence agent puts together a dossier to be used as an information weapon against a US president candidate
Gets called a hero by US media and adored by leftist for intruding in the 2016 election.

"Christopher Steele is a hero – and Americans owe him their thanks"
>washingtonpost.com/news/democracy-post/wp/2018/02/14/christopher-steele-is-a-hero-and-americans-owe-him-their-thanks/

The mysterious Twitter accounts named in Robert Mueller's indictment Friday were long-suspected of being sock puppets of a Russian influence operation, with a Texas contact recommending to focus on purple swing states. Now, a federal grand jury has agreed.
texastribune.org/2018/02/16/texas-grassroots-group-communicated-russians-indicted-election-meddlin/
@TEN_GOP & @tpartynews = Alex Jones. Pamela Geller. Breitbart. Russia Today.
LOL! You're all going to prison for conspiracy.
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/part-I/chapter-115

What abooooooooooooout:
David fucking Brock
CT-fucking-R
Sharia-God-Damn-Blue
Soros and his 45 tier ponzi scheme lobbying companies

>see beautiful naked asian woman
>first response: race mixing id degnerate, post a beautiful naked white woman instead
>first response to first response: white women posing naked for other than their husband is degenerate
>post clothed white mother with white children instead!
>dammit Sup Forums

Cocaine for truth

Yes, but the differnence from what i can tell between Brock and Steele, is Brock operated out of the us using propaganda. Steel was ex foreign MI6 and worked in a foreign country to effect the election.

Soros is evil as shit, and every nation in the world should have warrants out for him.

irregardless it should absolutely be laid out on at the minimum Sean ticktock Hannity about what level of bullshit this goes down to. I mean surely, someone that knows what this fucking website is must be telling guys like him what the deal is. Saying that I know full well he fell for cum.dot.coms fucking stupid bullshit trying to sell kiwi rap tapes.

Wut

Wtf r u getting at?

Be clear and use facts or fact based evidence please.

Don’t be like those twitter faggots drawstrike, Thomas wictor, Thomas Paine, etc....

Those fags have larped for so long people actually believe them. None of what they claim comes true. This isn’t 4d chess or trump & sessions behind the scenes... this is an attempt by the swamp to undermine democracy because they hate trump.

I know trump will survive because he is a badass, just sick & tired of all the larping bullshit..”just wait guyz this was all planned! I spend hours on twitter so you can trust me!”

So give me some real proof please.... or fuck off back to the echo chambers

The simple answer. No.
The long answer. Hell Noooo.

Read the article, faggot.

nah mueller is still sucking comeys dick so he will do nothing but continue to take it in the ass from obama. hopefullly both will die of aids.

if I get a Asian wife how likely is it that she'll cook for the family like all women should? and how fantastic will her side boob game be?

Not rikely.

Bump

>Sucking Comey's dick

By revoking his immunity?

no that's not how corrupt government works. It only works one way but not against your favor. kek.

men cook in asian culture

milk truck just arrive

Citation needed.

Bump

You fucked that one up too

Roses are red
Violets are blue
>because you'd begin jail

Thomas Wictor is fucking looney tunes bro. A man of discriminating taste prefers Womas Thicctor.

men cook during special holidays and events like CNY that happened a couple days ago

>irregardless

its amazing the amount of people that listen to that fucking schizo

he better indict every fucking illegal that involved themselves in our election process, they used social meda, msm, obama had one speak at the fucking 2012 dnc convention, and hillary had illegals going door to fucking door shilling for her

Reminder that Clinton Campaign Leader John Podesta had met with Correct the Record. He even wrote an email which insulted CTR's employees.

This is a violation of federal laws in which makes it illegal for a campaign to be in direct contact or association with a PAC or SuperPAC.

There's a whole bunch of folks that are sick of his shit. #Wictorism is another good one.

Slim big tittied asians with beautiful faces wearing nothing but aprons and thongs - we need more of those.

>inb4

yeah, it's degenerate af no doubt about it. But it's better than smoking if you don't marry them

theodore the cuck

>how fantastic will her side boob game be?
Considering 95% of asian women have a chest resembling a prepubescent male, it'll be shit

whole thing is a fu to america from the fbi

pre-2015
> Flynn ousted from Obama admin for his stance against the President's arming random rebels in Syria
> Flynn wants revenge
> Flynn meets with Putin at some dinner which is later used as evidence of conspiracy with Russia by reddit and shareblue

> Flynn picked to be on Trump admin
> Trump elected
> Flynn meets with Kislyak, talks w Turks
> Strozk 302's Flynn about muh russians

> Flynn revealed to have lied to Pence
> Flynn leaves administration
> Flynn pleads guilty to LIEING to the FBI (Strozk interview), not to any of his supposed shareblue crimes

> traitors: haha we got away with it >:) hillary 1, trump 0!!! drumpf is finished its over for him

> Strozk texts become national news
> Strozk suspended
> Strozk caught in a lie
> Flynn withdraws guilty plea
> Flynn counter-sues for Strozk mishandling his 302 and handling the 302 without other agents in the room
> Mueller flips the script
> Flynn revealed to be target of biased investigation, acquitted on any charges
> Muh Russia scope shifts from Russian actors to Foreign actors
> Strozk caught up with Steele and Fusion GPS

??
> traitors go to prison

Mueller is not /ourguy/.

>not thinking it'll be great

bump

btw looking at those prices, these are probably in Baht, and you what that means..

>not making it #flatWIVESmatter

have you ever seen an asian woman being a world chef?

:DDDDD

Here's the order itself.

page 3

last one

Does it mean Soros can be indicted?

thats a very good point user
they are also guilty of crimes of interfereing in election

Is no one going to mention it looks like she is pulling sushi out of a toaster oven? Also 10/10 would bang

I don't see why not? He's done all of this x1,000,000