ITT: oh yeah that happened

Only read like the first few pages of this a few years ago and forgot about it up until now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RrG1Yy-fVzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This was stupid. Should have been Spidey Isekai'd to AoT world and have him show everyone how to swing around properly.

That could have been a cute one-shot.

If it makes up for it, Marvel started publishing an isekai last year.

I honestly don't understand why people bother setting up base or establishing theselves in new york? its so saturated.

He means Gwenpool, and that's a bit of a meme.

I mean yes it does technically fit all the checkboxes to be an isekai but still.

If it's any consolation Gwenpool is anti-isekai in the fact that just about every one in the marvel universe hates her, she constantly gets her shit kicked and in general is pretty miserable

SNK's art is already bad enough but this managed to be even uglier. looks like trash

in what way would any super hero not be able to wipe the floor with titans?
unless they were unable to figure out the napes, any decent super hero is way too strong for titans to pose a threat no?

Exactly what I was thinking. Hulk could solo a Titan army on his own, they would be completely defenseless against him.

Well thats what happens in the 'crossover'.

There's no real plot or anything, just random titans are in new york for some reason and the heroes beat them

fair enough

>Marvel®'s The Gurdians Of The Galaxy™ are here to help

I honestly like Gwenpool but that's not really true.
Only Miles hates her (or maybe more do but I don't read champions so I don't know how Kamala feels) Her (former)coworkers kinda like her again.

Also even ignoring her massive powerboost in the latest issues she became a badass pretty quickly.

Cringy as fuck. Fucking Americans.

>Cringy
You're like a child.

comics a shit

>Cringy

>Fucking Americans and Isayama.

Ftfy.

I'd love to see a X-men and Boku No Hero Academia cross over. The latter may as well be pretty much Japanese X-men.

I mean the fact that unlike all the isekai shit you see here Gwen actually struggles to get anywhere and gets constantly shit on in her story, unlike most isekai protags who get everything handed to them on a silver platter.

maybe if you remove pretty much everything of the societal subtext that made it valuable and popular in the first place.

Marvel did that years ago hell they wiped out the x-men for you

What was the point of this even? As I understand it the Avengers fight Titans rampaging in NY. So what? Said Titans aren't even visually unique or interesting enemies and they're weak compared to Marvel's powerlevels. What's the point if the Avengers don't meet one of the human characters with the jetpack thingies.

It's like Marvel doing a collab with Bleach where it's just Avengers fighting a bunch of Menos Grande.

...couldn't they just have told Hulk to go have some fun and he would have killed every single titan by himself? Titans don't feel like they're in the same level as shit like the Avengers.

Since when do superheroes have consistent powerlevels? It always changes depending on the enemy.

Why do people still read comics when manga exist
They are even better in making "american" style superheroes than marvel

Yup, we don't need you anymore.
youtube.com/watch?v=RrG1Yy-fVzA

I want a BnHA x OPM crossover

That's not really american style.

And the writing style is pretty different. Consider reading "Understanding Comics" and notice while both have a lot of similarities Western comics and Eastern comics (because honestly even the Korean and Chinese ones are more similar to Japan's works) have a lot of traits that don't apply to each other.