so any episode?

my favourite to be honest

Exactly

>never bothered to watch bakemonogatari or any other series in the franchise
>still fapped with a passion to the doujins
>always thought I was more of a cat-fag
>finally started to watch the anime
>Realize that I'm actually a snek-fag
All those years I've been living a lie, Snek is great.

Snake a shit once you get to Second Season.

>it's a greatest episode episode

shit taste

>it's an Episode episode

so the entire franchise? its the most pseud anime along with lain.

Welp now it's too late to jump from the snek ship, at least I can easily bust a nut to her.

I was interested in this anime, which girls are femdom but not loli?

Crab is the closest thing but doujins slightly overstate it.

LOGH and Eva also

>trippy visuals and psychological drivel to look smart
I didn't know an anime could try looking smart,.
Would kyoani be "uses an instagram filter and simple misunderstanding to apply to uneducated normies"?

>It's a "babbies first elitism" episode

drop bombs on poseurs

I never saw Eva as pseudo psychology. The characters are fucked up in mostly realistic ways with generally realistic reasons before you get to the more fantastic parts of their lives. It starts off showing people behave in the ways that people like that actually do, before going to the extremes of anime circumstances.

kek

Well said
Actually watch the series.
At times it's introspective and thought provoking. Plus there is enough fanservice and plot to make it good.
Take your KyoAni dildo out of your ass and learn to enjoy anime, rather than watch the same generic SOL romcom shit and then circle jerk with the retarded half of Sup Forums.

>Shitting on Logh

>enough fanservice and plot to make it good
A compelling plot as a draw I could understand, but in-your-face gratuitous fanservice absolutely doesn't strengthen your writing. At worst, it will be its detriment.

Yeah, because series that are trying to look smart start off with a giant panty shot.

That's actually a pretty good strategy. They catch the attention of brainlets like you with the panty shot and then get you hyped up on pseudopsychology once they have you hooked

>its an autists try and tell me some shitty battle harem is a masterpiece because shaft made it with a funny artstyle and all the dialouge is weird and stilted

Watched this with a friend because it's all they kept talking about for a long time and it was the most "wow it's nothing" show ever. How can they have long conversations about something which ultimately leads to nothing? It's equivalent of talking shit with your friends.

Am I missing something?

Clearly you weren't intelligent enough to grasp the hidden kino vibes the show gives off in all of its very important conversation scenes

>It's equivalent of talking shit with your friends.
Yes. Enjoy that and the fanservice while the character go through a drama dressed up with monsters.

I only watched this because the animation is kinda pretty and the girls are pretty good for doujins.

>LoGH
>trippy visuals & psychological drivel

>battle

NisiO is considered the greatest writer of his generation, blame Shaft if you don't like the anime.

episode 12?

>I have never seen LoGH but I don't like how highly praised it is

>NisiO is considered the greatest writer of his generation

Damn, I don't wanna see the worse ones

>it's an "user gets scared and feels his intellect threatened by avant garde imagery" episode

I think user is very happy with the outcome of this thread

I want crab to sit on my face

With that being said, I'd barely be able to feel it

>once you get to S2
She was shit before then.

> It's equivalent of talking shit with your friends.
The 2deep4u is just a meme, bakemonogatari is like 90% banter. That isn't necessarily a bad thing though. I really like the banter with Kanbaru and Hitagi.

>pseud anime
>LOTGH
It's literally just another space opera anime. None of the visuals are trippy, it's not psychological and there's no deep symbolic meaning.

Who's your favorite girl and why?