ITT anime Sup Forums doesn't remember anymore but you do

ITT anime Sup Forums doesn't remember anymore but you do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r_2t5VMm4DM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At least post an actual example, like pic related.

We all remember Nyaruko, it was good.

Bear in mind that good anime don't get discussed on Sup Forums

I remember it because of the dead VA.

Nyaruko!!

Every thread.

GAY HORSE
GAY HORSE

I WANNA GAY HORSE

I can't forget a show that made me remember that Lovecraft hack. Fuck you Nyaruko.

Shit, I didn't know Kuuko's VA died of pneumonia back in 2015.

pneumonia means cancer in japan

I miss her

>implying implications

Jokes on you I keep thinking "san ichi" whenever I get a new task from my boss.

But I will never forget best girl Akko.

I remember that Mahiro eventually gets the SAN pounded out of him in bed.

Yeah I'm sure Nyaruko has so much to discuss after it finished airing

this, only reason i watched this was for the lesbian undertones and the fight scenes

MONKEY!

Yuri Subtext and neat battles are sound and healthy reasons to watch anything.

One of the comfiest titles out there

>airing
We had threads for the LN too. The ending was not good for Mahiro's SAN.

You do know he greets everyone after that and has a party. The sanity thing was a meme spread here.

What was this again? Google gives nothing

I didn't read it, only vaguely remember about some stuff from here.

youtu.be/r_2t5VMm4DM

Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyou (Aka Mikagura School Suite)

A nice twist on the Battle Academy style show with a FemMC, fun characters, and inventive battles overall.

iirc there were only 2 other persons watching this show when s3 was airing

i just finished re-watching it a few days ago, too bat it never got a proper third season

One of the greatest mecha ever made

degenerates

wrong

I'll never forget that one. I still listen to the OST and Character songs regularly.

I never see any discussion on Tsuritama

who remembers this?

1/4

2/4

3/4

4/4

YES

I forgot what is the story after second episode. All I remember the girls want to enter all girls school because she is dyke. Battle scene not impressive either.

I'm still upset that it was never popular in Japan or on Sup Forums. It had the elements of at the very least having a sizable fanbase here.

I remember Nyaruko got really boring and repetitive, and the only good arc was Kuuko's one because it took every single character out of their comfort zone.

Which cthulu deity would you FUCK

Didn't the Ixion MMO flop hard? I think the servers closed after only a year or something.

>tried to start a thread a couple days ago
>no replies
Finishing it up again and it's still one of my favorite comedy anime. Honestly wished the ln's got translated because I wanted more nyaruko content.

If a franchise gets nothing for about 3 years, Sup Forums forgets about it. The modern weeaboo craves novelty above all else.

Regalia

I think I'm the only one here that watched it till the end.

because of the dead VA i guess we will never get anything out of this show again but i still pray for some reboot or something, i wish they make a new series like the flash ones were the comedy was first ant the lead mc was more of a straight man rather than a fucking tsundere
asumi kana has a god tier voice and i still listen to the show ost, the music is really great
a shame the manga is awesome and the series stoped just when the thing was about to take off
really good i began watching it for the initial D parody and it turned to be an enjoyable show, i dont think its impossible to get an s4

I won't forget.

Still AOTY 2016 tho.

S2 fucking when
I now have the OP stuck on my mind

Second best love story ever told.

literally who

Love these

>she sees your atrocious cock

natsume best girl

>Nyaruko
>relevant
>forgettable
Nyaruko was very bad but wish normalfags would stop doing this.

No S2 or movie or something new, that doesn't help at all.

The eternal fire.

Because it's average and nothing especial.

Shoe.

WAIT which VA died from the main character?

Ixion was fantastic.

I can see why though

Were you living under a rock in 2015 or something?

;__;

My giant war machine can't be this cute

Reddit love that kinda of stuff. The va for the red haired girl died. But guess? She's not the only VA who died in the past years but reddit made an show of her death. There, you see what kind of fan this series got.

Her VA also voiced a character in SZS. And she had a pretty tragic death overall.
That alone is reason to make a big deal out of it. Plus, people make a big deal out of any VA dying. Don't trivialize someone's death just because reddit decided to do something for the occasion. You fucking idiots would forsake your mothers if she went on reddit you're so paranoid of that place, grow up.

You did remember to buy her Nendo right?

ACTUALLY I kinda was. RL shit happened.
and hearing this makes me super sad

>already almost 2 years ago

>just because reddit decided to do something for the occasion.
Like abnormally spamming Sup Forums just to fit in? There's a lot of casuals around here and this series my friend.

This show

Who the fuck cares about casuals and spam? I'm talking about how that idiot tried to undermine her achievements and career by associating here with that circus.
And I'm not your "friend".

associating her*

>heroine is overdesigned colorful shit
>MC is as bland as can be

This really needs to stop

The ending theme was great.

I don't think anyone implied that in this thread. On the other hand, people do that to the ZnT author all the time and we don't see anybody complaining.

I liked it, but I'm almost sure I will hate it if I rewatch it because I became a pretentious faggot who pretends to have a good taste.

It was crap that wasn't even trying to hide how it was hyping itself
It's like they forcefully tried to make it a classic but it was a silver foil wrapped turd in the end

I do and I loved it.